Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peBRr57-n6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up
youtu.be/X0dOmLZRoug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About what?

chino cochino

We are a homogeneous country since Elisabeth of Castille expelled the jews from here

>Spain
>Homogeneous

You gotta be kidding, right?

Moors were expelled too, is it not?

except for the castillians, catalans, galicians or basques who all hate each others and want independance, though

youtube.com/watch?v=peBRr57-n6M
Reminder

Chinks are immigrating everywhere. They are the insects and parasite of the world and deserve harsh racism however obnoxinous it may be.

we have variety in the homogeneity and we don't need more enrichment, Jordi

yes, in XVIII century the last ones

Castillians need a lot more enrichment though :^)

If China's such a powerhouse, why do they move to Canada? Australia? New Zealand? Spain? The US? France? The UK? South Africa?

>One of the biggest misconceptions about the Chinese community is that they work longer than standard working hours and don’t pay taxes. To put an end to these rumors, the association Andalucía Acoge launched a campaign in 2014 that put paid to these popular false beliefs. “They have pigeonholed us: it seems we can’t do anything other than open a restaurant or a bazaar,” says Yi Yi Zhang. “It’s true we work a lot but it is because we have a very clear objective and I think we could all learn from this,” adds David Xu.
>tfw Spaniards bully you for simply having a job and putting in an honest day's work

we don't hate each other, the independence movement in Catalonia at least is a constructive feeling

>Chinese immigrants don't integrate into the host country's society
>then complain about not being treated like members of said society

K lol

I'm proud of Spain for including their lost Latin American brothers and sisters as a part of their mother country.

WTF WYPIPO JUST LET US IN ALREADY!!! MY FEET HURT!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF ME: YOU'RE WHITE, I'M BROWN!!! OMG HURRY THE FUCK UP AND TAKE CARE OF ME I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO DO IT MYSELF

Sick of invasive species, to be honest with you family

Convesos or whatever they fuck they're called
They stayed.

i m basque

Hmm.
I thought Torquemada deported them all.

Wtf in my class we always invited the chink girl to the birthday parties while not inviting the dominican and ecuatorian kids.

But Canada isn't an Asian powerhouse, just asian

Expected from theme, not surprised

Nah, Torquemadas burned people alive

>inviting boring chinks over cool latins to make the party more alive
we did it the other way around

That is a myth.
Thomas was a good boi, he dindu nuffin.

NO, we kicked them too, we try with the gypsies but can't, Spain is one of the most racist countries historically

t.sudaca
No one invites sudacas to kids parties because you smell like shit and behave like literal monkeys.

the fact they don't pay taxes is true, though

>Burning mussies and jews alive
>Something negative

sorry, it wasn't in the XVIII, the last was in 1609-1613

the last moors oficially out in the late XVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
Gypsies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up

Based Spain BTFOing the ch*Nkoid subhumans

These were scarecrows.

This.

Do you honestly think this post was clever?
t. Zhang

The med man once again jealous of superior Chinese culture

t. Esteban Willson Jimenez Walter 1/32 ((("""Spanish""')))

>latins
retart

Hispanic-er than you, Zhang.

He is a sudaca. That was for granted

>t. Brandon Martinez

I am 100% Castillian while you are a nigger from the DR or some other shithole LARPing

>banter a chink
>leaf rushes to the defence

Chinese are white. We're just dark haired Finns. Dagos are not white.

Asians can hardly integrate in society that never had Asians to begin with

We Iberos like to bantz around with the people we conquer. It's just casual racism that blacks are more than used to by now.
I'm not an authority but I don't think SJWism is that big in Spanish politics so I don't see any handouts coming their way

t. Zhang who's sister was fucked by an Italian toro

Why do you post central American goblins?

It's Spain

why, gyppos can't fight back against an army

Paying taxes is for cuckolds

Asians can only be successful in Asia. Indians and Arabs have been able to integrate into the political structures in western country while Asians have not.

Those look like MS-13 members which are from El salvador

lo siento no hablo espanol

>don’t pay taxes
How else is the fucking chinese restaurant by my house surviving if nobody goes? It's been there for years

>Asians
>not successful in America

Lmao you butthurt chink at least shitpost correctly and not post sudacas from central America

>elisabeth of castille
fkin retard

We only aint used to asian people being spanish from birth. Just the other day the first Guardia Civil from chinese origin made the news big time. He had a prime time interview and everybody was pretty cool about it (he seems to be quite a nice guy).

>he said, as he smacked his moorish lips together

>central americans
>sudacas
brown retard

Paying taxes is a sign a being a first world country. Tax recovery rate is one of the most important point to build an economically efficient country.

While the rest of Europe is getting BLACKED we are getting CHINK'D, I guess this is how Australians feel.

>people we conquer
ahahah

Chinese Kenyans are called "Chicken".

need another "elisabeth of castille"

Agreed tbqh
All Canadians here will be exterminated

Show me all of the asian politicians and ceos. There are hardly any. Hell, Brits enslaved both Indians and Chinese and sent them to their colonies and the Indians there are more successful

>tfw no chinese-spanish gf

based gallegos

chinks were never invited to Spain. on contrary spaniards always noted and warned chink governments to stop exporting their chink labor slaves into Spain. Spaniards even raid chink goverment and mafia sites to expel chink immigrants from Spain.

i wonder on what a fucking delusion are chinks even thinking that Spaniards will welcome their immigrants at all. Spain doesnt have work and chinks are only killing the job market. stay in you rich China and keep your fucking nose out of Europe.

Am Japanese male who came to study,but, I heavily to regret my decisions. The West is very hostile,very racist to Asian. I try to make a friend here but I cannot.Asian should not come.I will leave very soon

ASIAN MALE DO NOT A COME TO WEST.STAY AWAY RACIST WEST

China can afford the brain drain because their pool is basically unlimited, so they don't care. Meanwhile, they also prefer to use chinese prisoners as workforce in foreign construction and extraction projects because they cost nothing other than food and accomodations and are usually more efficient than local labor. Seen often in Africa. Those workers are often not given a ticket back because cost saving.

I've taught a lot of Chinese and Taiwanese students, and most of them have said Europeans tend to be less friendly toward them than Americans, Australians, and Canadians.

I guess the Old World tribal mentality is hard to break.

yeah, because nips are very friendy and open to gaijins, kys cunt eyed autist

>The West is very hostile,very racist to Asian.

rolf. first of all you are some fucking american immigrant shit and not asian. slit eyes, yellow skin and polite smiling doesnt make you into asian. second of all. Asian are most racist fucks i ever met in my life. you are wondering why europeans fucking hate you? its very simple: look into your fucking mirror and how you behave yourself toward people from other countries.

>taking the most obvious bait in the thread

>canada will rule the world.

youtu.be/X0dOmLZRoug

canadians are just disgusting.

I had to spend a year at a college that was almost wholly Chinese students and I have to say they were some of the most closed-off, insular people I've ever met in my life. Some of them couldn't speak English at all, I've no clue how they were managing their classes.

Get out of my ancestral land you chinks

I was wondering, in Spain it's not rare to know someone nicknamed "el chino" because of his slanted eyes. Does this happen elsewhere but uing your local language?

That is one of the weirdest shitposts I've seen.

What are you trying to say? Use your words.

simple. chinks are fucking rich.

chinese pay other chinks to make their exams. there was small shimp out about such trick in Britain. but when britbong discovered that 70% of rich chink students actually have to be banned from the country they went, what eternal anglos can do the best: keep calm and let it happen.

drop dead you shit.

>Countries born of literal war of reconquering something are suspicious of others

You realise every term that defines European and almost "race" is Iberian?

>Robert Lacey explains the genesis of the blue blood concept
>It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.

It was Iberians who invented "white" in colonies.

In fact ask any Iberian in this thread: most of Iberians are racist as fuck. Hell even Northern Iberians treat Southern Iberians poorly.

kys

Retarded post t b h

>unironically joining the police while being an ethnic minority
disgusting

> a based jap
Picture me surprised

It's an unusual thing for Scandis to conquer instead of being conquered, we get it.

t. David Xu

Chink here who is abusing the German welfare system, feels good to watch all the stupid sheep pay for my wellbeing.

what about all the moroccan immigrants
>iberian bull
cringe

>It was Iberians who invented "white" in colonies.

We used the term español. White wasn't used in our casta system.

>Hell even Northern Iberians treat Southern Iberians poorly.

That's not true.

Chinese* here.
I don't care, let live I say. If they cheat deal with it, don't complain to me, I don't cheat

You wouldn't understand