/ausnz/

Anime Edition

Sup Forums-gang btfo

You stay there.

>le ebin on-topic thread
Hilarious, is Sup Forums worse than Sup Forums? They think generals are all about confinement or what?

Good edition
About to head off fishing lads

I wouldn't care what a bunch of failed normies do.
I just like to laugh at them

>About to head off fishing lads
Sounds comfy desu. Fishing on a boat?

I just wanna talk at random without dumb on-topic shit.
Good morning matey.
How long will ya be out fishing for?

Hi

>Fishing on a boat?
Yep.
Me and my dad

Mornin'
2-3 hours probably
we never catch anything anyway, you would have thought learning marine biology and ecology would help but I just fucking suck.

>I just wanna talk at random without dumb on-topic shit.
I do agree that it's nice to be able to talk about whatever we want but it would be nice to actually talk about your countries lads.
I'm interested in geo-politics though so I'm biased

wtf? New Zealand gets an unfair advantage in the form of a slightly longer break from the 2 other teams.

Guess they need it.

>failed normies
as opposed to? we use the same website as you dickhead, we just don't give a fuck about shitty ass cartoons

Good luck!

lad the kiwis in ausnz just want to ERP non-stop all day long, it's just a weird place to decide to do it

El Boulto

Sometimes they don't ERP and then there can be discussions. I'm just interested in knowing a bit more about those countries

>can't even keep to their own thread
Are you lost without us or something?

>we never catch anything anyway
Bloody hell you must have rough luck, everytime I've gone out fishing I've at least caught something.
You can ask questions matey.

top bantz
they don't want to talk about real life because any aspect of it brings their soul-crushing depression flooding back

For sport related discussions you have Sup Forums.ERP shit is here usually at the time when ausnz is asleep anyway. No point in your obnoxious "raiding" or whatever.

t. slav-squatting slant-eyed poof

/faggot/ general

Fuck off, this is /ausnz/ and as an Australian, I don't consider this as a raid.

>discussing the Australian national sport is "raiding"
>ERP is completely fine, back off pal

>posting about sports
>on Sup Forums
hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks cutie

>they don't want to talk about real life because any aspect of it brings their soul-crushing depression flooding back
Life isn't easy on any of us mate. Just need to keep going
Is there a minimum wage in NZ? If there isn't, are there talks about instituing one?

It was clearly a raid from the very beginning, not that I mind.
Don't see the point, you already doing that shit in Sup Forums. Not defending ERP as well, don't really care about that stuff anyway.

this isn't school lad, you can be into sports without being a massive chad

hmm seems i struck a nerve there. you realise the anime boards are some of the slowest moving boards right? you are the literal minority on this website now. how does that make you feel? that a bunch of "normies" commandeered your website to talk about things that actually matter rather than just shitty cartoons?

>Is there a minimum wage in NZ?
Yeah of course there is, it's about 15NZD
there are talks of raising it to 20NZD in the future.

P O O P E E L A N D

Russian of all people dropping elite truthies about what Australians can discuss in their own general

aussies should be ashamed

>tis our general
>u no post here
>WE
Yeah, you don't really see the point, do you?

wah?

russia no speak good england

Just looked up the cost of living in various countries and it's quite high in NZ. Do people complain about the minimum wage being too low, and is that the reason they're talking about raising it?
making fun of people trying to speak your language... It's already embarassing enough when you fail and make stupid mistakes

funny thing about this is that a non-Aussie will look at this and think a guy is simply responding with a generic retard looking pic

When really this is an Australian national legend and very relevant to the general.

>making fun of people trying to speak your language... It's already embarassing enough when you fail and make stupid mistakes

Generally those barriers are off when the person in general is "attacking" you.

No general on Sup Forums is specific about it's discussion topics. Free-format chat, that's what it is. You and your friends trying to change that won't really do much, and I honestly don't see your endgame, besides low-tier fun for few hours before you go back.

this 2bh

Yeah there are complaints, some people are living pretty rough in the city.
It's not just the minimum wage being low it's a mix of things that are making people live rough though.

Exactly my point. Why is discussing actual Australian topics so bothersome to you? Why is the anime + ERP stuff so much more normal and fine? Your viewpoint makes no sense.

Is poofposting in the name of /ausnz/ created by a Singaporean acceptable?

Yes.

he speaks the language just fine as evidenced by his other posts. he just fails to articulate a valid point
if that's your logic why don't you go ERP in other dead threads then? there are plenty of them. the endgame is to MAKE /anzac/ (formerly known as /ausnz/) GREAT AGAIN

>Yeah there are complaints, some people are living pretty rough in the city.
From what you all said on this thread, going to the countryside is comfier than being in the city but doesn't that make getting a job even more difficult?

Based brainlet

Generally because your people are too tunnel-visioned on bending the thread to appeal their views. Other than that, it's fine I guess, but it looks like the only people who are genuinely interested in those discussions came here from Sup Forums, and that's strange to me: why moving your already existing discussions to another boar?

>countryside is comfier than being in the city
This is true.
>make getting a job even more difficult?
This is also true.

The countryside doesn't have much opportunities outside of farming, mining or forestry.
If you can get a job in those fields, although you'll work hard, you'll live a comfortable life.
The cities are where the most jobs are and you can make some decent money there, it's pretty good there
it's not all doom and gloom, the country is doing alright, it's just some people are falling through the cracks.

>tfw no tradie gf

there are two reasons:
1. to shit on the poofposters
2. to M/anzac/GA

you faggots had best make sure to find a new home by february 2nd because this place is going to look a lot different when that date rolls around

>Generally because your people are too tunnel-visioned on bending the thread to appeal their views

Completely unlike the kiwiERPer who literally immediately made a new general thread upon seeing some Australians just so he could carry on ERPing.

And for the latter part, Australia has often lacked a general, their ability to start one on Sup Forums has been supplanted by all the non-australian anime/ERP posters. Sports is a very important part of the national psyche, so it's only natural sports will be discussed in an Australian general.

However, in the end, it's an Australia + NZ general. You can't say that discussing Australian cultural things is "raiding", it's simply the definition of on-topic. Ausnz is a general that's suffered non-stop raids by ERPers and anime, your views are simply biased as you're conditioned to that being the norm.

Fuck work is busy today, there's not one but two boats full of fat aussies and mutts in

Fucking kill me

>The countryside doesn't have much opportunities outside of farming, mining or forestry.
>If you can get a job in those fields, although you'll work hard, you'll live a comfortable life.
Are these jobs high-paying ones?
>it's not all doom and gloom, the country is doing alright, it's just some people are falling through the cracks.
To be honest, NZ is probably doing better than France at that point.

I with that was me on the right

it will be once the tri series rolls around lad

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artificial glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods. All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

I think the kiwi made the thread first, didn't he? He created it, because previous one hit the image-limit, and not for any other reasons. Do you really think this thread is focused on ERP? That's just a few people out of a dozen and a half posters. Your other points about it being "not raiding" are kinda ruined by one of your friends above you, so no point to bother, really.

I feel for you buddy, nobody should have to go through that.
>Are these jobs high-paying ones?
I'd say middle, upper-middle.
>To be honest, NZ is probably doing better than France at that point.
What's the problems with France at the moment?

great post

Just got sent to the supermarket to get some tomatoes, it's a nice wee break

nah it was on like 120 posts, you probably weren't here then. He made a new one halfway through.

And yes pretty much every ausnz degenerates into blatant non-stop ERP.

anime spamming is literally the same as ERP, that's all i've ever seen in these threads in the dozens of times i've been crosslinked to these threads. there is no defending this shitfest. it does not represent anz in any way, shape, or form. and to those anzs that do participate in the garbage, you should feel as ashamed as you do when you leave the house.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Mate you use this "raided" thread as an example. I can guarantee that if we weren't here this would be a cringey poothetic ERP-fest.

>for me
ELITE post

>What's the problems with France at the moment?
The economy is actually doing a little bit better but unemployment is still high, around 8-9% I reckon. Due to the crisis and its still ongoing repercussions, the whole of EU is under austerity measures.
And then there are the other EU wide issues.

Brainy post

Nice to get away from those smelly beasts.
Gee whiz buddy you sure are mad, why don't you take a break from the internet a bit.

Not really, singaporean goes to sleep around that time anyway, so the ERP sinks with his disappearance as well.

how will the australian recover from this original "u mad??" banter

nah i'm alright. why don't you stop anime posting and finally get around to necking yourself?

With a classic kys it seems

not even going to give me a (You)? SAD! i wasn't telling you to do it, i was asking why you haven't yet.

I'm not to familiar with the whole EU thing apart from the little you hear on the news here.
I'm largely ignorant of the EU problems.
>8-9%
That's pretty high mate, is it picking up and how are people feeling about the future?
Are they hopeful, depressed ect?

Probably coming up soon to almost a full thread's worth of more Australian general-like discussion.

Here you go mate.
Have one since it means so much to you.

yeah it's quite aussie in here apart from the /r/casualconversation happening
thanks. couldn'tve gone on with the rest of my day without that.

You really think you've driven them off? Come here in 12 hours and see the exact same thing as every day for the past month or so. You can't change that with such small intervention. You either have to commit to "driving them off" every single day, or I don't know, give up like most people who tried to change something on this board.

>That's pretty high mate, is it picking up and how are people feeling about the future?
I haven't seen recent reports about unemployment so I don't it's picking up or not.
I think people are,'t optimistic towards the future desu Though you can't be sure here since people are always complaining and going on strike

kek wait till the /nrl/ lads get here

>I don't it's picking up or not.
don't know if it's*

dw. february 2nd. mark your calendar

>driven off

Driving off Australians from the ausnz thread?

Makes me think

I meant the ERP-crew of course

Heroin addict friend just left, we had a good time! Didn't do any drugs together too! Now he has left, so I will roll myself up some drugs of my own! Tonights menu is mostly pot, but also maybe some vodka? My current stash is a bit low, might need to do some shopping soon.

Current inventory:
>one hit of acid
>enough hash for two big fat ass joints
>some DPT for when I get more acid (will trip balls to the walls the next time I trip, three or four hits of acid and about 100 milligrams of dipropyltryptamine when I reach the peak)
>60 or so milligrams of 2cb for chill time with frens

what is everyone else doing tonight :3

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

You Frenchies sure like your strikes.
Jack shit.
You always have quite the inventory.
Were do you get the money for all of this?

>inverted Iceland

helo i am out of long papers i need to go ask friend for paper

maybe he join on in joint?

>You always have quite the inventory.
it varies
drug come
drug go
most of the time drug goes
>Were do you get the money for all of this?
i dont know i don't think i pay for most of my drugs? not entirely sure

no record is kept for polis

sometime i get money in bank account

dont know why

3000 AUD coming in soon :O

will maybe go shopping for more? i dont know

i had teacher from bangladesh once

she was like tractor woman

Does alcohol really goes that well with it? I've heard conflicting things

>tractor woman
what did he mean by this?

>long papers
Put that on your shopping list then.
>i dont know
Bit suspicious but I won't ask any further.
You look after yaself buddy.

EL BOULTO!!!!!!

KEK

druggie degenerates have no place in australia

>druggie degenerates have no place in australia
There'd be no Australians left in Australia if this were true.

chur bro your small poppy syndrome is showing bro