Tfw Polish plumber in UK

>tfw Polish plumber in UK
>tfw I earn more than average Brit

Why are Britbongs so lazy and unskilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIliml9y6Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>polish flag

>mfw a POOle is POOlish near me

plumbers do pretty well here. its a tough physically demanding job though so they deserve it desu

you will never be british

that's a relief

Inwazja przebiega zgodnie z planem.

>>tfw Polish
My condolences

I completely understand the britbong hatred for poles.
The indians spoke and understood english much better.
How difficult can it be to learn proper english?

>I completely understand the britbong hatred for poles.
The only "britbongs" who hate Poles, are indians and pakis, and some delusional poles who think they're better than those who live in Poland.

Who the fuck wants to be British HAHAHAHAHAHA like really nigga hahahahah

millions of your countrymen apparently

tak było

marsh marsh Dabrowski

do poles really stand out in the UK?

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=TIliml9y6Rc

Irrelevant, but I once had a teacher that was a Pole raised in England. She didn't seem very Polish to me.

I did a painting job in the UK once, it was for an old brit guy about 70 and a polish guy late 20s-early 30s who lived together. Ick. Why are poles so degenerate

They probably have too much zelf respect to do your disgusting work

Polacks are just too hard working. Very easy to run circles around anglos

lmao I'm an actual plumber and never ever have I been called to unclog a toilet full of shit it's an urban legend we hear a lot

from time to time some idiots do phone and say that their toilets "got kinda stuck dunno why lol" but it's NEVER EVER shit mainly because Polish pipes are sturdy and relatively wide (much wider than say Eastern and Southern European pipes)

self-respecting professionals never ever take such jobs either, you send trainees to go and fix the problem provided the problem isn't solved by the time they get there coz the clients just used lye or whatever

don't use fucking lye if you want your pipes to actually withstand your shit though

(also wtf why doesnt the guy wear gloves on sterilised hands haha)

Did you ever eat poop by accident? Like it rubbed off onto your sandwich or something?

I cannot fathom a scenario like this

It's actually curious how majority of Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forumscels think plumbers job revolves entirely about sticking a plunger into someone's clogged toilet.

Could it be that neither Sup Forums nor Sup Forums ever had a job?

Fuck off home you Polish cunt

Always asking the relevant questions eh Nigel

Good times breed weak men, weak men bring bad times. Bad times breed strong men, strong men bring good times.

Britain has prospered for very long as a nation. This has made the British decadent, lazy and wasteful. Poland on the other hand, has only very recently begun to prosper, the Polish know hardship and hard work. The Polish want to prosper. The British do not care if they prosper, they are content. This is a common theme in the world. The West declines while the East rises. It is a natural thing, but unfortunately the governments seek to avoid this by importing hardworking and ambitious immigrants. This does not work. This leads to self-inflicted colonisation. Stupidity. Perhaps the West seeks to inflict upon themselves the bad times to breed strong men the West so desperately need. We shall see.