Why do the only migrate to Anglophone or Romance countries? Are they scared of Central or Eastern European countries...

Why do the only migrate to Anglophone or Romance countries? Are they scared of Central or Eastern European countries? How about Asian countries? Middle Eastern?

There are a lot of Brazilians in Japan. Most of them are Brazilian Japanese, though.

>Venezuala

I guess it has to do with the language. Romance languages are easy to learn and English is a language you sort of have to learn anyways.

>Why do the only migrate to Anglophone or Romance countries?
You mean "Why do theY only migrate to Anglophone or Romance countries?" ?

Yes.

Probably a language and cultural affinity thing. They're also more well known than Asian or Middle Eastern countries.
Who would emigrate to a Middle Eastern country btw?

>scared
Why would we be scared of irrelevant shitholes?

>Anglo
Just usa.
>Romance
Language and culture IS pretty the same

Half of my family lives in USA, Canada, UK and other countries in Europe
I don’t need them anyway

>Eastern European countries
why would anyone in their right mind emigrate to a poorer country? Germany or bust

There are latinos in Canada and the UK
They might be poor but they're safer and have access to euromonies.

>they're safer
But not for brown people

>Who would emigrate to a Middle Eastern country btw?
really?

btw there are some latino immigrants in the Middle East:
football players
they commented life sucks there for their family, which they carry as entourage ofc

Eastern Europe is worse than any place in Latin America. Slavs are sub-human.

I want those qts here

>Central or Eastern European countries? How about Asian countries? Middle Eastern?
Most Central or Eastern European countries would be basically a downgrade.
Asia and the Middle East are too much of a culture shock to comfortably emigrate there.

You can delete this thread now.

>uruguay
SOLO

anyway why would you migrate from a shithole to another
also cultures in asian and middle eastern are too different
>muh heritage

you mean "why do they only emigrate to countries related to them?"

We're Angloboos

Indians and SEAsians

Asian and arabic cultures are too foreign

Like 99% of us cant even read arabic

Why are there so many Palestinians in Latin America?

a lot arrived before WW1, i guess it became a popular destination before that

Latin Americans believe everything the American government shoves down their throats. No joke, they think Eastern Europe and the Middle East are evil.

They're a subhuman, subservient and retarded people.

>Most Central or Eastern European countries would be basically a downgrade.
>Colombia
Loving
Every
Laugh

Neither can they hahahaha

>Anglophone or Romance countries
because those are the most affluent countries of the world which are also not as culturally distant as the nordic ones or japan

This.

Living as a well stablished native in congolombia is better than living as an im*Igrant scum in sandniggerland or eastern """"europe"""

That's true.
Would you rather be rich in Brazil, Colombia or Argentina?

Why is it that the Brazilian "community" innthe UK mostly filled with faggots?

Brazil.
Being rich here is literally paradise.

idk there are 210 million "people" in this disgusting country. There are people of all sorts;

I want some CHIs to come here and start a race/holy war with mussies

Is being rich in Argentina all that different than being middle-class? I can imagine there being a lot of "infrastructure" for rich people in Brazil, or even Colombia, but it doesn't seem the same way in Argentina. It seems to me that there are more ways for rich people to spend their money in Brazil than in Argentina, or Chile for that matter.

>Eastern European
why would they move from shitholes with nice, warm climate to shitholes with cold climate?

I really dont know if Eastern Europe is better or worse but in the case it is better, if you are going trought all the trouble of migrating to another continent/country.
Wouldnt be better to just go to a country that it is way better than yours rather than slighty better than yours?
It helps that there is less culture shock.
But in anycase i doubt they are scared of central or eastern europe, they just dont stop to think about it.
Asia and the Middle East are definetly more foreign and require way more effort and guts to migrate to against little or doubtful gains on living conditions and if you compare it again to the more culturally close destinations there is not much contest.

But thats for people that exclusively want better living conditions, there are also other more personal reasons as to why a person would choose X country to migrate to like specific work, love or just wanderlust, but i guess those dont make the bulk of the migrating population