Girls and Height

So height is considered an attractive trait to girls. Being as such, one would naturally conclude that girls are aroused by the notion of themselves "being small" and sexually fantasize about such. Yet girls also wear high heels in order to appear taller. I don't really understand the logic in this.

If someone's boyfriend is 6'2" and they're 5'1" there's such a large difference in height. If the girlfriend wears heels so she's 5'7" it's a bit more balanced

>Yet girls also wear high heels in order to appear taller.
they wear high heels in order to flex their butt and calf muscles, you absolute brainlet

there have been plenty of theories about why high heels are attractive. not sure I'm 100% convinced of any of them but both men and women find high heels sexier in women, either way, no matter why

Also they look like they have longer legs

>ot sure I'm 100% convinced of any of them but both men and women find high heels sexier in women, either way, no matter why
Really? I find flats the sexiest. Then again I have a foot fetish and flats tend to form around the foot. idk how non-footfags think.

high heels making women sexier on average is pretty much confirmed at this point I'd say but your fetishistic perspective is interesting. should be research on that

they wear heels to modify their posture, it's not about height. If that was the case they'd only wear giant wedges

As I man I love short girls. God it feels nice to have them rest their heads on your chest when they hug you-. Enveloping them almost entirely in your big huge arms like a bear clutching a rabbit.

because being tall is a good trait #thread
but seriously , I've been complexing about my height so much , then i relised that's a priviledge

that man knows what's up :^)

>because being tall is a good trait #thread
Do girls like big men because they are "big," or do they like big men because it makes them in return"small?" That's the question of the day, and the implications say a lot about female psychology.

they like big man because it makes them feel secure and a tall man looks always impressive, its more about admiration i think

Why do girls fixate on guys being taller than them personally then, as opposed to just being tall?

high heels is about the posterior sticking out like baboons

the height is just a secondary plus

well how a 175cm man can make a 180cm girl feel secure and impress her? its just logic

Because if it was about feeling secure, being above average should be enough. If you have 180cm guy and 190cm girl, the girl should feel secure enough with the 190cm guy. Yet you rarely see girls THAT tall with guys shorter than them.

*secure enough with the 180cm guy

most girls dont like shorter guys than them too, its a fact, but taller girls are more picky

>most girls dont like shorter guys than them too
Because they want to feel small? It must be, because once you reach the above average range, no technical reason exist for girls to seek guys taller than them.

it would be weird too, most average girls are 5''4-5''6, it would be stupid to want a shorter bf sinds the average for men 5''7-5''8

>Because they want to feel small?

Because in general, women don't want men that have lower standing than themselves in some respect. They want you to be taller, earn more money, be more active, etc. This is because they are sexual selectors.

is this the manlet thread?

They breed up, not down. I think they prefer feeling lesser, not necessarily small. Size and strength are baseline fitter traits.

If they feel weak by comparison, they're breeding correctly.

high heels aren't worn to make you taller, they're worn to make your ass perky

>They breed up, not down
So how you explain racemixing?

175cm reporting

>5'8 manlet but work out a lot
>halloween, dress up as a lucha and go to a party in a club
>get molested by three women over 6'

I was terrified

please go more into detail

>175
so you're basically Godzilla among your fellow nips?

That doesn't feel good, I have traumas for a tall fattie.

I hate tall and fat women now.

Sort of. Some doorways I will have to duck under. On a busy train, I am usually one of the tallest. But in every other country I visit, I'm just another asian manlet.

Femalet is as disgusting as manlet

You’re far taller than average nip

>But in every other country I visit, I'm just another asian manlet.
yeah I'm 179cm and I'm considered short around here
wish I was born in a smaller part of the world

this and the added height competes with other women/weeds out manlets

the added height makes no difference for tall men