Getting fit and losing weight is impossib-

>Getting fit and losing weight is impossib-

How big is the "fitness industry" (gyms, weight-loss/diet clinics, etc.) in your country, Sup Forums?

Pretty big just like in your country because most people are lazy and too stupid so they look for fast solutions instead of understanding fundamentals. Most are just scams of course, probably the shittiest industry of all because 90% of it is a scam.

Just lift and do cardio to get rid of fat. Everyone on Sup Forums can get super muscles n shit.

No they cant. 1) you can't ever lose fatcells, only shrink them and 2) willpower is genetic

It's filled with broscience and misinformation, it's more of a status thing.

eating healthy is like the most important thing dude

The right looks worse desu. Too much steroids.

>willpower is genetic
The dumbest comment of the year goes to...

Never post a picture of me ever again

What makes you think he used steroids? Maybe he did it natty.

You cannot lose fat cells and willpower is genetic.

Yes

to be honest I think the /fit/ culture is one representation of the aggresiveness and violence of the white race.
to be big to intimidate the other.

Wh*Teoids are simply violent and unintelligent creatures

El canduo...

El Atrocidad...

Is the entirety of North America retarded?

Prove me wrong. You cannot lose fat cells, it is not possible. And willpower is genetic.

El Follaje Falsario...

They can be lost through surgery. Besides, empty fat cells don't make you look hamplanet-tier fat at any rate.
What kind of idiotic reasoning led you to the "willpower is genetic" thing, though? Psychological aspects have very little dependence on genetics.

Yes but they make it easier to gain fat again so even if you lose your fat you will still be significantly disadvantaged compared to your peers who were never obese.

As for willpower being genetic I don't know how you can deny it. People are predisposed to anxiety, depression, even drug or alcohol addiction so how can a predisposition to working hard and valuing delayed gratification not exist?

There are no studies saying "we've determined that leads to a predisposition to hard work and the capacity to forgo instant gratification through ". You're making guesswork.

>Predisposition to drug addiction is genetic
>Predisposition to Alcoholism is genetic
>Predisposition to Mental disabilities are genetic
>Mental illness is genetic
>risks of many diseases are strongly affected by genetics
>Intelligence is genetic

>"But working hard is not genetic! Anyone can do it! We are all equal!"

Where is your leaf?

Wish I were fat desu, looks easier to make gains than when skelly

It is harder actually

Why would anyone do that to himself?

Why are Canadians so pathetic?

Nothing pathetic about science and nature my uneducated friend

>Psychological aspects have very little dependence on genetics.
>he thinks that the mind is some mystical entity separate from the body
lmao

Just lol at the morons utterly blown the FUCK out by me. They wont even continue pressing because they know I have every single argument that cannot be refuted. I haven't even begun linking studies.

Well of course, one's INNATE tendencies in relation to "willpower" are probably genetic. But that's not the same as saying that someone with a reduced PROPENSITY for willpower is INCAPABLE of exercising willpower. It just means the person has to try harder to attain the same results as someone with different genetics. But that's life in general - it's tougher for brainlets to learn things than geniuses, but unless you are on the far left-hand tail of the bell curve, you can still learn things, with greater effort.

Yes but some people are just genetically inferior and will always be fat, weak, dumb etc when left to their own devices. They could in theory learn, or train/diet if forced under threat and use of force(like an animal) but their natural willpower is so low it's not possible to do without it.

We demoted him for crimes against the crown.

>tfw you'll never knick one of those big veins with a razor

>willpower is genetic
La hierba maldita

>Genetics affects literally everything about us including our brain health and predisposition of all sorts of disorders and diseases BUT SOMEHOW willpower is off the table

La Creatura de satanos...

bump

this

Pretty developed.
Even i have cycle machine, bench, and dumbbells with 75 kg of weights

Imagine clenched by those veiny thighs

Nice steroids, Hope he will die from heart attack