The US is truly an evil superpower. but has their ever been a superpower that has had ultimately altruistic goals?

the US is truly an evil superpower. but has their ever been a superpower that has had ultimately altruistic goals?

the Umayyad Caliphate

British Empire
French Empire
Roman Empire
Alexanders Empire
Parthia and and maybe a few otherPersian Empires
USSR
China and Egypt waaay back when and sporadically.

The Mongol Empire

this and roman empire are the only correct answer

>British Empire
>Alexander's Empire

All empires are assholes. I think people are more pissed about is the lack of honesty on Americas part. Cut the muh democracy crap and just be upfront about it.

>he unironically believes this.

Russian empire had altruistic goals like bringing back Constantinople and educating central asian churkas.

how was the british empire altruistic?

maybe not british but the only candidate is alexander

he literally wanted to civilize the east since it's what aristotle told him to do

ofc he was a megalomaniac but his plan was not the oppression of the natives since he just put back the old ruling class anyway

And that's why we all loved the Khan. He was a brutally honest man.

why are empires so petty. How do people who get into power never want to truly better mankind. Or do they start with ulimately nice goals and end up corrupted. Or do they just think they're actually doing good. Just a simple midwestern man trying to understand it all.

>British empire
>Altruistic
Kill your self right now, amerishit retard.

the fuck the East was way more developed than the west at that point he just wanted to be famous

well he obviously doesn't have the historical hindsight we have

if aristotle says they are barbarians then he will bring greek civilization to them

no he conquered the east cause he was bored

>flag

>Or do they start with ulimately nice goals and end up corrupted. Or do they just think they're actually doing good.

Both. The quest for more wealth and power but there is some attempt at bettering mankind. Only their way of bettering mankind is by using brutal force and expecting good outcomes.

>after slaughtering them all, we'll bring them education and civilization, and they'll love us.

>Brits come to the dying corpse of the Muhgal Empire
>Revitalize most of the civil structures
>Staff many Indians via civil service exam
>don't force Hindus or muslims to convert
>Local autonomy rather large
>Clear central India of banditry
>Give industry, if even haphazard
>Bring India into modern world
Why are you mad at them

his reasons are irrelevant really, his treatment of the ruling class peasants and customs for example differs from all other conquerors

you guys may not like it but when the egyptians saw him he was recognized as pharaoh immediately while ptolemy had to do a whole bunch of crap

his only access to power was through battle he didn't care about subjugation or domination or any of that, when that king of india said treat me as you would another king he just let him go

>don't force Hindus or muslims to convert
they should have. boy they should have.

POO

Don't have the time to post all the reasons but I will just say this: in their ~200 years of rule, India's economy grew by only ~2%.
They taxed India for railways which they used to strip India of its natural resources.
Mughals were dying anyway, most of the damage was done by Marathas.

>USSR
>abolish the property
>its (((everyones))) property now dont worry goyim
its only goal was to change serfs from one set of chosen to (((another)))

The Portuguese empire.

There should be only 1 people 1 religion.The portuguese are the only ones that deserve to live in the world.

Fuck everyone

Your religion is satanism you blood sucking spawns from Lucifer's ass crack.

>All empires are assholes
who thought you to use such language son
we saw the sea and dared to dream
across its waves we, who were one of most irrelevant nations, built an empire - we built you
How were we in any way assholes?

Alexander was a Persiaboo, user. He had a hard-on for Cyrus the Great and pissed off his generals by allowing Persian armies to join them.

Can you please edit that motherfucking pictures and put some suebi people there?

>started the transatlantic slave trade
>not an as whole move

only the spanish empire, they wanted to us into morally superior christians but evil anglos and french destroyed them

evil won

Are you contrasting "evil" and "altruism"?

America's problem is that she has pursued a warped, insane blend of self-interest and high-minded ideological idealism, attaining neither, and making the world worse as a result - not just for other countries, but for herself, too.

A purely self-interested superpower is in every respect preferable to that. If the superpower is to be foreign, then I should prefer for them to be altruistic (for my own good), but it is impossible to maintain foreign policy based primarily on altruism (incidental altruism is fine and arises naturally from self-interested policy). We should all aim and hope for a dominant power that unwaveringly pursues the national interest. Every country must conduct itself in this manner and aspire to this, in order that international politics should function properly.

America refuses. America ruins everything. America is the worst country that has ever existed. America should be removed from this world.

>Cut the muh democracy crap and just be upfront about it.
upboated

Slavery is a good thing and is the natural state of the Negro. The only thing wrong with the slave trade to the Americas was that you idiots let them loose.

>Slavery is a good thing and is the natural state of the Negro.

Slavery? first and foremost we didn't enslave anyone, we bought them from those who did and would have regardless of our presence
2nd we did so only because the hot and humid climate of the south will murder most europeans if he has towring out a living out of the dense amazon forest
3rd did we gave them a life better than any they would've have and they fought with us tooth and nail against you commie kikes
pity you succeeded in instaling your puppet gov

Thraldom is a good thing and is the natural state of the Sw*de.

very redpill bro

your country is occupied by jewmerica though

The Roman's goal was to spread the light of civilization all over barbaric Northern Europe. Sadly they failed.

???
pls elaborate retard sven
you mean the end of o estado novo
>pity you succeeded in instaling your puppet gov

the spanish empire is pretty altruistic from a catholic point of view

If I put anime faces on the naked kids I fuck and record, am I still a pedo?

they have troops and a military base in your country

america presents it's foreign policy as enlightened self interest
I'm inclined to agree to a large degree

whelp see the bright side mate
at least we have a military
you know... one with non feminist stardarts and quotas

>his """military""" isn't feminist
hasn't anyone told you that diversity is strength, user? :)

no they haven't
grapa thought me well - keep one eye on the anglo the other on the kike

yeah India is much better now lol