Netherlands or belgium?

choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNlmIs178XY
youtube.com/watch?v=sirdV-BXzds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They’re both rather similar. I feel like Belgium is the boring version of the Netherlands

Belgium.

I like beer more than pot so Belgium I guess

this essentially

at least we dont live on a flat swamp

I would either live by the sea or in the mountains. The latter i will find in neither of those so i choose Nederland for it's bigger coastline and comfy islands.

Why is Belgium such a coastlet compared to Netherlands? How did they lose so much coastline? Isn't Belgium's navy full of used Dutch ships?

I would pick Netherlands as the better choice but I'd probably rather live in Wallonia.

Belgium has the Ardennes though, fwiw. The Netherlands on the other hands are so flat a bump in my pants has a higher elevation.

We're superior in every aspect, so it's hardly a choice.

The border is more or less the same since the Dutch revolt, they didn't really lose any coast, they were just the ones that didn't revolt against Spain.

The Netherlands = USA
Belgium = UK

It's like you're implying that Belgium created the Netherlands

niet in cuisine, Natuur en art

>Niggerlands or A country full of lefty frenchies
I'd take niggerlands.

Doesn't Belgium have cheaper land/more affordable housing? Someone was saying you can buy a fairly big house with a large field near a city like Charleroi for less than €250,000.

>lefty frenchies
you know nothing about this country dont you?

rural netherlands

you can buy a 150m2 house here in the countryside for 50000euros

>Belgian cuisine
Waffles and fries. Woah amazing. Meanwhile we're the second biggest food exporter of the world.
Everyone eats our cheese and drinks our beer (not Belgian beer). And enjoys our brands.
>Belgian art
As if Belgians can compete with Rembrandt, Vermeer, Mondriaan, Van Gogh, Escher.
>nature
We create our own land. We have beautiful waterways, we have seals in our north, and even carribean Islands.

Same here, because Belgium pretty much is our country side.

If I had to name one thing that’s better about Belgium it’s the relatively more open mentality as opposed to the Calvinist mentality you’ll find in the Netherlands (especially the rural areas)

>more open
we don’t want this, look what happened to g*rmany and sweedin

Belgian housing and infrastructure is often badly maintained. Half of the houses in Belgium would have been demolished here.

Netherlands for they prostitutes

Netherlands

>dutch '''''''''cuisine'''''''
oliebollen,frikandellen, kroketten, alles in oliekanker
>Art
Magritte, Rubens, Verhaeren
>Nature
Mountains(Ardennes), beautiful countryside, the sea

It's more than Dutch people are extrovert, carefree and practical.
While Belgians are introvert, more tactful and set in their ways.

Nice Forest.

>Everyone drinks our beer (not Belgian beer).
*becomes the biggest beer retailer in the world*

It's a pretty useless piece of clay. It doesn't even stop Germans.

Dutch

>Max Verstappen
>Tiësto
>Arjen Lubach
>Martin Garrix
>Thierry Baudet

Belgians

>Samson en Gert
>Kabouter Plop

your beer taste like piss (heineken)

>oliebollen,frikandellen, kroketten, alles in oliekanker
That pretty much settles it. Our fast food is heaven on earth.
>Magritte, Rubens, Verhaeren
Literally who?

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

*SWAMP

>Belgium's navy

fast food as real food, truly retarded

Alright I'm leaving, I'm leaving.

ITT: the english version of the /nederdraad/

Both our armies are pathetic. You're like a midget making fun of a dwarf

isn't the Netherlands crammed as fuck?

Hold it right there my fellow Dutchmen and Belgian neighbours. Can’t you see the American dog is trying to pit us against each other? We need to stop fighting and stand strong together against our oppressor across the Atlantic

Our navy actually has top of the line vessels. Our frigates are actually destroyers. And we pretty much have the only long range non-nuclear submarines in the world.
And our air force has Apache's, Chinooks and now the F-35.

While Belgium has none of that.

Dit. Neuk de valse truken van de eeuwige Anglo

Not really. We're very decentralized. So it's mostly village, green, water, village, green, water, city, green, water, village, green etc within biking distance.

Tldr: yes

we weten al wat jullie denken van Belgie...

>Blocks your ports
>"Nothing personal, kid."

yes a full swamp of interracial shitmixing

Fuck off we're full

>Dutch ghettos
>0
>Belgian ghettos
>countless

>Dutch Muslim terrorist casualties
>1
>Belgian Muslim terrorist casualties
>countless

>non-Dutch speakers in the Netherlands
>0
>non-Dutch speakers in Belgium
>countless

>Dutch right wing parties
>Countless, including all the biggest parties. Never had a government without a right wing party ever.
>Belgian right wing parties
>sorry you can't rule

Yes you're right your biggest cities are litterally giant ghettos filled with weed and open air prostitutes

the last terrorist here was shot on sight in case you didn't know
non dutch speakers are learning and its not a problem we can handle 2 languages without problem
right wing parties are memes

Let me fix that flag for you peasant

The American dog is trying to pit us against each other, don’t let him turn us against each other. We must stand strong together against our common enemy

a little bit of banter never hurts, i may be shitposting about Nederland, but i like it

We can also handle many regional languages, such as Frisian and Papiamento. But you speak Dutch when spoken to.

>Frisian and Papiamento
those are fucking dialects and unknown shit
i can speak in french and dutch like playing with play-doh

tfw no dutch gf to impregnate with my french sperm

konjo bo mama
kech
oat moan
alaaf

Reality is the Netherlands has more languages than Belgium. Even English is an official regional language on some of our Islands and Amsterdam.

It's a pity Belgians are so bad at language. But I guess I can't blame Belgians for their lack of culture and sophistication.

I always thought this was a meme. But when i crossed the border at Maastricht the bike path suddenly stopped and the tarmac turned into shit. bretty funny

>Nederlands educatie

>Even English is an official regional language on some of our Islands and Amsterdam.

Imagine not living within the Kingdom of the Netherlands, but being stuck in the Belgium Kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNlmIs178XY

youtube.com/watch?v=sirdV-BXzds

No arguments plus most of our population can speak english too, its not that excpetional...there's also flemish and walloon dialect here, we even have an entire german speaking region which is considerate a national language so fuck off
no culture in your dreams, gouda is geen kultuur kut drollander

Well, Belgians could always go to the Ardennes if they bring an umbrella.

C: Both

Flanders

Wow its like japan and korea

Netherlands = Japan
Belgium = Korea

Wtf!? I love Netherlands now!!

sashimi

Beligum. More boring, less DUDE WEED LMAO. I get enough of that in Colorado. Plus I've been there already.

I laughed at this harder than I should have

>Dude weed, lmao

Only British tourists are like that

and every teenager

This is like asking India or Pakistan, Germany or Austria and so forth. Pointless....I love both. They have beautiful pure white men. No homo.

Netherlands or Flanders