They're like Turkish rednecks why would you want one

Good
Fuck Russia and fuck Armeniggers
Azərbaycan is a friend of the West

>fuck armeniggers
Agree on that

>invade the caucasus
>forcefully include them in your shitty empire and later communistic hellhole
>now all their cultures are heavily russian influenced and the only country they're really familiar with is russia
>get mad when they come to russia when the curtain falls
Are all slavniggers as retarded as Russians?

Why does her face look Georgian? She looks more like a Georgian than an Azeri.

Do you honestly believe I want any of these subgumans here? Nobody asked me when they were invaded. If i had the chance I would order to kill them all and just get the clay

Well don't complain when they slaughter your civilians like the Chechens do as retaliation.

If i could just find love, I think it would be fine.

I don't complain about civilians. I complain about inability of our government to bomb them with red phosphorus and then grab the territory. What the point of trying to live in a peaceful state with literal monkeys

t. Tataro-mongol subhuman

>a literal central asian subhuman.
You can get to your country and sell watermelons all day like your countrymen do

Central Asian???

Are subhumans from another subgroup? You are turkish?

Wrong, I am Irish. I just think that Russians, are hypocrytical calling people subhumans when they are half-mongol half slav mix. Now you are saying that you hate the people your country has taken the land from. Why the fuck do you even need it? Your country is already too big.

We just dislike our neighbors. It's mongol blood in us, you know. It's like your blood tells you to starve but you overcome it and become a real 350lb american

Sure. I was in Baku this summer and was impressed by the quality of their women.

while our country moves toward progress majority of the people will move towards alchoholism in yours. Stay mad at everyone around your country and not dealing with shitfest in yoir oen nation.

>he thinks he is talking to americans itt

>they are half-mongol half slav mix.
Mongoloids are the most intelligent race though.

What the FUCK
I'm Azeri and non of my sisters or even my friends sisters look like that

What country are you talking about?
All central asian and arabs extremely butthurt. It would be a thread about cold war if the guy was a real american

>Mongoloids
You mean Chinese (East-Asian)
Most Mongoloids i.e. Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan etc., are still 3rd world countries

Ireland, America or any country that's not in Russia

"real" americans don't know (or care) where azerbajan is. if it is a thread full of russians/azeri georgians or whoever, and a bunch of american flags appear, rest assured they are diaspora

>in
Is not Russia

>American
I'm Irish studying in US

>When irish tries to talk shit about others
Lmao

Why is there no /rus/? I wanted to ask some russian folk recommendations, Leonid Fedorov is goat

I mean a /rus/ general ofc

True. Occam razor principal

There's 3 ethnic russians. Pointless, mate.

>muh true americans
lol

Your point? Irish are superior to drunk degenerates in Russia that got raped by horse riders.

>that got raped by horse riders.
Source on that one.

about 5 I would say but yeah. It's like every fucking minority from russia represented here

>Source
1. Mongols rape Russians en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus%27
2. How their culture became part of yours study.com/academy/lesson/how-russian-culture-changed-under-mongol-rule.html

You mean you guys aren't ethnic Russians?
I'm not even talking about that tho, I just wanted a Russian-speaking general so I could ask random shit about the country

I am ethnic russian. The guy in the thread is probably too. There is one nazi who post here during the day. It can't be everyone.
Create one. I all generals are hidden for me. I dislike chatrooms

Nah, source about Mongolian traces in the DNA of ethnic Russian people.

>literally nothing about rape
Kek
Dumb albonigger

>Create one
That would be funny since I don't even speak Russian

So what? Write something like "Let's talk about russia". There would be a lot of haters for sure but you will get whatever you want from it since it will be bumped constantly

Protip: there isn't one. Oirish fucktard.

Russia is so cold and I can not believe that people live there well. Are you guys wear jackets everyday?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians look at Y DNA

>Russia is so cold
дyмб aмepикaн
Russia is big and has different landscapes with all sorts of climates.

t.Brainlet cucknadian
Do you think Mongolians just came to russia killed them and took their land? Here's a newsflash, they enriched Russians so they would be more obedient.
also
>albonigger
>irish

Yeah I'll do that, not now though because I'm about to go to sleep

Nice source you got there, Paddy.

Here, have some autosomal data and fuck off, potatonigger.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/
Better? Too dumb to look at reference sources?

>Too dumb to look at reference sources?
"Too dumb" is rich coming from someone whose ancestors were too stupid to fish and starved.

>Too stupid to fish
How did gommunism work for ya buddy?
At least my people didn't die for some retarded ideological fantasy and starved because your government is too retarded to distrbute the food to everyone in need. Good thing your country will always stay a backwards country trying to scare everyone, because it ignores its own problems and too ignorant to modernize and become a western country. Someday your country will collapse and all of your population will finally become fully Asiatic.

>Do you think Mongolians just came to russia killed them and took their land?
>took their land
Kek. You literally know fuck all about the topic. Mongols made Russian states tributaries that paid tax. There was minimal need for violence other than in battle
>they enriched Russians so they would be more obedient.
That makes zero sense idiot.
>paddy
He s a mudslime or a nigger. I guarantee it

Brainlet, they took over almost whole of southern Russia all of Ukraine and part of Hungary.
Also are you telling me that invaders , especially in middle ages, never raped?

He's a butthurt Serbian diaspora who thinks every American flag that doesn't like Russia is Albanian.

I know because the butthurt brainlet literally replied the same shit to someone else in another thread:

Kek, them thinking Russia is hated only by sandniggers and mudslimes is hilarious

imagine taking her as your wife and 20 years down the road, your son enjoys her too oh god

>look at Y DNA
uhh

I am an 6'2 Greek man waiting for the right woman.

That being said no. I don't want your whores FedEx'd here. Especially ones from Gr**ce

>t. butthurt mudslimes

>hey took over almost whole of southern Russia all of Ukraine and part of Hungary.
And? do you have a point or are you just a spaz?
>Also are you telling me that invaders , especially in middle ages, never raped
Not enough to make any genetic impact on an ethnic group.

I would want to find love anywhere

post'em