How can such a friendly face belong to a man who wants to genocide all Muslims?

How can such a friendly face belong to a man who wants to genocide all Muslims?

based

both signs of a good man

that is precisely why his face is so friendly

this

I've actually talked to him lol

deets please

>be prime minister of india
>promise to end street shitting
>fail
>genocide muslims instead

Is he a cool guy? I like his interviews

The face of a man I can invite over for Sunday dinner

>friendly
>genocide all Muslims
Adds up

My family are a mix of Burmese and western and some of my family donate money to bhuddists in Myanmar and I have a lot of family in Burmese army too. So one time my uncle who was talking to him got excited and called me over and I me, I'm only quarter Burmese and I can I speak Burmese (like not 100% maybe 90%) and I just said a few words like hi, how are you, feeling well. He's pretty cool I guess, not too hyped about the genocide tho

Pretty interesting. It's not really a genocide just muzzy terrorists (not a meme one but real like al qaeda) occupied their land and aljazira using some guy from un to shittalk them and call it genocide.

>not too hyped about the genocide tho
Why not

I don't give a shit about the Muslims but me and my family have invested a lot in Myanmar. I don't want my investments lost over that shit. Also, my uncle tried to force me to join the burmese army, I ain't doing that shit, suprisingly good salary tho, but still. I can't even read Burmese properly lol

Yeah, I understand. Well good luck to your people

Are you white-Burmese mix? Also, do you think the UN really is going to do something about it?

>Burmese and western
what else?

Hindu nationalists are anti-Christian too when Christians have been there since the times of the apostles, fuck them

Thanks
I'm 1/4 burmese 1/4 Chinese and my mom is an angel from Texas. Tho, I look completely white tho, but I got black hair and my skin is really pale.

this

They only attack the ones who follow Western Christianity

Fuck you, I hope you lose your investments and Myanmar burns for what they are doing to the Rohingya disgusting Burmese pig

why muzzies are so butthurt?

t. Ar*b

All the Rohingya are getting kicked out of Burma and there is nothing you can do about it lmao

>Based Burma
>Reminds me of based Japan

Nice bait, but seriously, when this whole thing blows over and when Myanmar be ones the wealthiest country in Southeast Asia in 20 years, I'll be laughing with my billions
Muslims are so butthurt. Once Muslim people find out I'm part Burmese , they start treating me different. Except for my based yemeni bro.

>Muslims are so butthurt. Once Muslim people find out I'm part Burmese , they start treating me different

Oh no, the people you are systematically killing are slightly mean to you :(( poor thing

If anybody else had to deal with the same shit they would react even worse

xaxaxa i hope they kill every muzzie there

What shit? Burma had terrorist attacks and muzzies basically occupied their land

This
Muslims brought it on themselves and are a cancer everywhere they go.

>Oppress minority group
>Pretend they are the aggressors when they fight back

Nobody who isn't an idiot is falling for your genocide denial propaganda Vladimir

Your country will be majority Muslim in a few decades, how do you feel about that?

Wait, are you actually being serious and not baiting? Look, we Burmese don't hate Muslims, we like everyone and we are very diverse. These Muslims cause all sorts of crime in Myanmar, Myanmar is a very peaceful country, no crime, no one goes hungry. These Muslims have caused too much of a problem, well I don't support genociding them in fear of western sanctions, I do hope that Myanmar fixed this problem
Technically, the state of arakan was an Islamic state in Myanmar but a few years ago during the civil war, Burmese soldiers stormed it to solidify the unions hold and a bunch of Muslims got mad so the burmese genocided them. These people have spread to other parts of Myanmar, committing crime .

Yeah, good ol' kind minorities. I've had same shit in russia. It was our biggest mistake not to genocide them

exactly why i support the burmese to kill expel exterminate whatever to clean their land from islamic cancer
wherever muslims spawn only problems follow
a true cancer on humanity

>These Muslims cause all sorts of crime in Myanmar, Myanmar is a very peaceful country, no crime, no one goes hungry. These Muslims have caused too much of a problem,

I hear this bullshit everywhere, people here complain that we will cause crime even though Muslim immigrants commit far less crimes than Americans who are some of the most violent people in the world

Your grandchildren will be Muslim, learn to deal with it

>Americans who are some of the most violent people in the world
p. sure you are thinking of blacks who do actually commit the most crime in the USA

This

What problems do Muslims cause in Macedonia?
>Your grandchildren will be Muslim, learn to deal with it
That doesn't make any sense, the Muslim population is growing in Macedonia cause they have a higher birth rate not cause they're assimilating Macedonians.

t. Abdullah

What difference does color make? It's the culture. Most of the people making violent threats in this thread have white skin, your deflecting doesn't hide that.

Macedonia user's daughter will accept Ahmed's marriage proposal

uh they are albanians
do i need to say more?
the same typical things muslims do across europe these days
except rape, that doesn't happen

Shut up already, your making it worse.

I'm burmese(technically I own you), do as I say :) I'll call the anti Muslim police

Are the Albanians in Macedonia the most religious of ethnic Albanians?
>Macedonia user's daughter will accept Ahmed's marriage proposal
Why Muslims here always resort to the cuck meme

Color don't mean shit, its their shitty culture and low iqs is what makes them moron gang bangers

>the same typical things muslims do across europe these days

Jobs that Europeans are too lazy to do, starting stable families instead of living a hedonistic degenerate lifestyle with no responsibilities, diversifying the economy and using their wages to improve standards of living abroad?

i'd say so, yes
they are basically the same stock as the kosovars

>jobs
>Muslim immigrants
pick one

I've read Wahabbi influence has been spreading there, thanks to Saudi Arabia.

REMOVE CAR THEIF

What's your excuse for being a moron then

Many start business and create jobs for other people, good point

thief*
fuck English

When I was living England, I never once saw one of those fucking Pakis employ a single native Anglo, Scot or ever a Welshman, they only help their own

with unemployment around 40% and poor standard of living it's easily a fertile ground to chanell funds through various 'charity' ngos
although i assume turkey wants to be the primary influence according to their neo-ottoman agenda in kosovo/albania, bosnia and the sandzhak region in serbia

What is Turkey's endgame there? Are they trying to make them more religious?

>I never once saw one of those fucking Pakis employ a single native Anglo, Scot or ever a Welshman, they only help their own

Why do you observe white laziness and assume malice on the employer's behalf?

i don't really know what the goal of the erdogan government is
for us turks exist only in the history books and recently on tv
the 70-80k turkish remnants we have have never caused trouble speaking honestly
the turkish government however has been active in 'reaching out' to the muslims on the balkans
for example they are funding the construction of the biggest mosque in tirana,albania and are active through ngos in kosovo as well as sandzhak and recently the presevo valley as well

hehehe

Faggot

>when Myanmar be ones the wealthiest country in Southeast Asia in 20 years
Imagine unironically believe this

>Le Peace-Man Face

Bugger off. It is the fucking same everywhere.
Here they behave the same way. And they don't even have legalised workers. No taxes paid, and no contract.
And when they employ one of their women, they have her wear a hijab.

Pakis should be boycotted, and vandalised.