youtube.com/watch?v=PG9g2fXni2A
youtu.be/oBIxScJ5rlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill them

Shut up wang

Join them

i guess
you?

I had a Korean roommate who would get pissed whenever I smoked week in the house

Stupid fucking slant eye gook just played Overwatch in his room all day

go get korean pussy

My gf might be pregnant holy shit someone hold me. We always used condom and I always checked and it never tore, what are the chances?

"Guys could you please quiet down? It's hard to sleep/study"

when immigrants do it is not illegal

might want to get that lil nigga dna tested

they have like 6 gook friends over all speaking gook they're not going to stop

De que parte de BC eres? Hay que garchar

gooodnight

My life isn't moving at all
I feel stagnant

I'm not sure yet, it's like the third time something like this happened in 3 years but for some reason I'm scared shitless this time.

going to murder the baby momma

what do you do? a neet?

Someone tell me it's gonna be okay holy shit I feel like my neck is gonna break under its own pressure.

No I go to college but I'm not really happy with my career choice, or at least what I planned on doing

ravioli no!

todo meco este vato siono rasa

honestly tho, she deserves it

im sad

im surprised /soc/ doesnt have flags

si wey no mames

why not switch then?

*hugs*

hope i dont wake up tomorrow

Pa mi Tumblr
catvshuman.tumblr.com/archive

shut the fuck up

me and the boys

probably the only reason i havent offed myself is because i dont have a gun

now that would be easy to do.

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?"

Why are you all so hateful? Did your mothers not love you enough growing up?

"P-please don't do that," the little faggot sissy whines, but the blood has already rushed to your head and you're not thinking straight. "Sit down, and shut up." you say as you grab him by his gaunt face and plant an open mouth kiss on him. You see his nipples get visibly erect through his thin white shirt and you pinch them as you slide your hand through his butt cheeks wrapping your index finger around his lacy panties. "Those are for girls user." you say with a grin. "B-but I am a girl." the sissy cries. "Oh, then what is this?" you laugh as you pull out his thick uncut 8 inched cock. "How does a girl like you keep this in those little panties all day?"
You begin to draw your head closer to her cock as she winces and looks away. "D-don't do that." she whines, but your breath is now so hot on her cock it begins to twitch. "Please," she begs. You grab her dick with both hands as she balls her hands into fists and pins them to her sides. It's so big and thick in your hands, you're impressed and even a little scared at the size. Without a moments hesitation you put it to your lips. Already dripping with precum she cries for you to stop. The taste is so sweet, because she diets and exercises, her body is tight and toned you rub your hands up and down her smooth stomach. Taking the cock out of your mouth you explore the foreskin with your tongue, never losing eye contact as a tear roles down her cheek. "T-this feels so good. Please, keep going."

my mother was a worthless whore

>be in mexico
>one of the most violent countries in the world
>dont own a gun

???

your opinions on pic related?

the only gun i need is my cock

my parents were rarely present and my old sister abused me the moment we were alone

just kidding, i love my mom

wish it were so cold

youtube.com/watch?v=PG9g2fXni2A

is he wrong?

baja is back?????????????

I can take on any of them.

just a copycat

That's hot

this fucking nigger is so dumb

Jesus was God and Human at hte same time.

Philadelphia is a very bad city.

>tfw your Korean roommate is in the living room making out with his qt gf.

hey cara. is mexico like nacho libre?
great film btw

In Philadelphia, I'm sure that I felt healthier

i wouldnt be so sure
hes a big guy

california exist. proof that there is no god

really wish the iceage would hurry up

youtu.be/oBIxScJ5rlY

maybe Nestorius was right

if i were going to spraypaint something I would use a stencil

for vandalismhoodpunktier stuff

Hello again, 1974-chan.

my dad always told me, if you find a squirter, marry her

>"Dad, what's a squirter?"

pee is gross

wrong

human development is a meme

At least you don't have to listen to sex through your wall

why are you such a bitch

see: consubstantiality

why do all the faggots wear thick rimmed rectangle glasses

>bernmont is a territory state
lmao

Because you're still mine

im not a faggot

Look
look at this fat guy

>Should I just end it?
Absolutely

Ayy

Definitely getting into my Tumblr

>wanting someone to piss on you

u smell

you don't deserve to have a tumblr

*blinks one eye*

tfw enjoy Maine's posts

what's up gang

please respond

Why's that

hello north american friends!
please come to hilo latino and ask us why do we like the simpsons so much , we would love visits

Hows it hangin

kyc verga

Should I go to college?

q traes pendejo

clack is cool

LOL!!!!

Learn a trade instead

damn i could've utilized that instead of being an autist
if you know what you want to do

clack is a cuck