There is a Polish girl who is undocumented in my school

There is a Polish girl who is undocumented in my school.
She is in the school newspaper and wrote an anonymous article about her life and struggles, especially now that Trump wants to repeal DACA (a program that would help illegal immigrants, for you non-Americans)

As an Arab man, I fucking hate Poles and Polish people. I want to report this girl and get her disgusting family kicked out of the country.

People think illegal slime only come from Mexico or Central America. And while it's true that Latin Americans are subhumans, they aren't the only illegal immigrants. Apparently the U.S has an undisussed issue with Eastern European locusts (I don't even want to use the word 'people') flocking to the U.S, overstaying their visas and collecting government assistance, financial aid, etc.

She told me she plans to take government grants to pay for her college.

Anyway, how should I go about reporting this insect?
I'm also planning to report a bunch of subhumans from Latin America, as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blackmail for pink pussy

bootlicking statist rat

just send an anonymous letter to the principle
fuck off bong

uhh dude Poland is Western European

I'd rather fuck a chainsaw than a Pole.
What the fuck does this even mean? You've exceeded the amount of buzzwords I can understand
You don't understand. I live in NY in a super-liberal school.
For even reporting her, I would be the one to get in trouble

>american education

Start by killing yourself. One polish woman is worth 1000 arab lives

Shoot up the school

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>T. muhammad
im anglo saxon unlike you

You can do this: But don't, that's pretty mean, there are quite a lot of undocumented students at my school and I get by just fine not reporting them.

I really do hope we deny all coverage for hopeless fat lards like this guy.

Report her ass

Kill yourself subhuman mudshit

Why did you guys kill six million Jews?

t. Illegal Pole in Germany

What's wrong, Pokyrczy?
I'm helping your family get reunited

What is it like being racially and culturally inferior?

good thread
good post

you're doing god's work OP

I wouldn't know. Try asking your father.

It's quite simple, Habibi, it depends from her looks.
If she's hot or cute, report her, we need her here to breed. If she's a potato, leave her alone, you guys have lower standards anyway.

Come on you retards...you can't tell this is a troll post?

The board is being flooded with these threads today.

Illegals can't get government grants unless they are Hispanic. It's obviously fake.

He's just trying to get the instant gratification that Americans don't want to take care of brown people (who's feet really hurt, and who are tired of having to take care of themselves, because it's just too hard, WYPIPO should do it for them), but would take care of other WYPIPO because they are white.

All illegals have to go back.

Enjoy your potato, then.
Lmao it's cute how you think I'm joking or trolling when I can post her article here if you want.

It's hilarious.

I consider any and all public education to be a form of government assistance.
And you should come to NY state sometime. See how much we give these scum.

you should fuck off while you're at it too, mudshit

Report her

How did you get the willpower to stop humping your dog and type that?
I didn't think dogfucking hicks like you could evolve that quickly.

post it, puta

Clean your mouth, paco and then ask again.

>Arab
>Calling anyone subhuman

>arab calling anyone subhuman

>my russ-- err I mean swed- err I mean finnish ass is BURNINGGGGGGGG

Your mother likes it when I call her a subhuman.
She also likes it when I smack your dad around as I say it.

Bait aside do eastern euros actually illegally immigrate to the US? Why wouldnt a pole just go to western europe through the EU?

>Me
>Butthurt

>arab calling anyone subhuman

yep
>go to work & travel
>don't come bac

Eastern Euros are a plague. The subhumans are common but don't get reported because they blend in easier than others.

Also, I'd like to add that in the first day of school (when we say our names and introduce ourselves) she said, and I quote:

"Hello, my name is [forgot her name] and I am a proud of my Polish heritage"

I found it incredibly ironic how all the legal citizens simply stated their names and their interests, but the illegal Polish locust was the one to bring up race. Fucking priceless.

-->

Will do.

because all of this shit is made up
don't forget to sage

funny because mudshits actually, unironically are a plague on all of western civilization

It's not made up at all, actually.
She was even talking about how she supports the use of the confederate flag because it represents Southern heritage and pride etc.

As she was telling me this I wanted to die laughing, because the very subhumans who wave the Confederate flag are the ones who advocate the removal of all illegal immigrants such as herself.

Really the only funny thing is how you insist on fucking dogs and then pretend you're not a plague. Ignorance is bliss.

Government aid is extremely small, and she'd be receiving institutional aid most likely regardless of her legal status.

I've never seen somebody try this hard and fail so badly at making up a decent story

it's plainly obvious because now you're just weaving other random groups of people that you're assmad at into it for maximum (You) potential

>defending illegals because muh wypipo

I don't understand why this is so hard to believe for you.
You're acting like I told you pigs can fly or some shit. Look, you're more than welcome to doubt me, but I'll see if I can find a copy of the school newspaper and I'll show you I'm not making this shit up

I wish I was, though.

>Arab man
kys first, sandnigger.

I think that's weird too, like why cross an ocean on a plane and stay in America when Poland is close to like France, U.K, and Germany all of which boast nice life's too. Like holy shit people fall hard for the American dream propaganda. Whatever I guess everyone has their own dumbshit ideas.

>arab man
>thinks he has right to kick out others
epic bait

whiter than you, Wojciech

>was the one to bring up race

i know it's har to believe, but not everything revolves around race. Heritage is all about culture and tradition

>There is a Polish girl
being 1/90 polish doesn't make her polish

>welsh blood
Not white

ummmm, sweaty, polish people are wends, not slavs, ok? please respect our pronouns.

>when you hate poles but hate arabs more
i'm so conflicted

why the hate, lets be friends user :3

You faggots do realize OP is underaged? He can be banned for 3 months for this shit. All we have to do is report him. Who's with me?

i guess its not all poles, just poles that come here and scream down their phones in polish when on the bus

yeah, lots of our scum migrated to the UK
but on the other hand, Brits constantly come to my city to have stag parties and stuff, acting like drunk monkeys, shouting, disrespecting people and pissing in public, so we're even

Shes mentally retarded, germany has better wages and isnt in other side of planet probably spy or not polish, ukranian or kazakh or youre bullshitting

>germany has better wages
from what alternate dimension are you mate?

A 27 year old white man role playing as a highschool arab is not underage.

No one dislikes immigrants for any reason other than racism, so of course most people don't object to poor European immigrants. Muh taxes is a load of bullshit. Even if off the boat generation doesn't pay taxes the next generation gets tax slavery. And any welfare they get, which they clearly shouldn't legally, is a fucking water droplet compared to shit like our retarded military spending.

>create a thread stating that you're Arab
>90% ignores OP and calls him subhuman instead

Kinda funny considering how OP hated Polish people though, so Ill just say the same. Subhuman OP

They do, but probably have a higher tax rate than Americans. Although I mean Americans are retardedly friendly, while Germans not so much. I could see that being a factor to why her parents would come here. I mean if I had to pick between France, Germany, and the U.K. 10 times out of 10 I'd go to the U.K

Australia has 15.80 minimum wage but they have a points based immigration system so only skilled can immigrate and are an island so only get chink anchors and marry whores.

fpbp