Chinese

>Korean easier than Germanic and other closely related Indo-European languages

wot

also any Turkic is middle

Korean isn't easier than Spanish

>learn Chinese for a full decade
>can only barely read a newspaper
its worth it but damn its a bitch

Is Russian really mythic tier difficulty?

I want to start seriously trying to learn a new language as I basically have no hobby aside studies and sleeping.

Problem is, most languages that are easier for me to learn don't really break away from the Anglo content.

What do you want to learn Russian for?
The media? Move there someday?
You have to learn a language for a purpose, not just learn to learn.

Russian is difficult. harder than German but easier than Hungarian and Finnish.

why do you want to learn Russian? for anglos I firmly believe language learning must come from a deep desire to connect with another culture. speaking the lingua franca we have no real need to learn other languages, so we need a good reason

If you're not from Eastern Europe, you can consider Russian and Polish "just give up tier" languages

>Sp*nish
>Dutch
>German
>Swedish
>Italian
>more challenging the French, Korean, Portuguesd

If you're looking for a language to study for the sake of studying and don't want something hard, pick spanish imo. It's a big language so spanish speakers in their respective countries generally don't have high english ability, so you really are opening different cultures. You also can pick up portuguese easily afterwards

Is it weird if I can't understand when others say "english is difficult language"?

It is difficult because it is lawless. You can't really predict even the fucking spelling. People say it is 'easy' because you see it everywhere in the media and you can absorb it via immersion.

to make it easier to pick up russian sluts probably. but there is really no reason to learn it for this purpose since young russian women can speak english a bit, enough to understand that you want to put your glorious Foreign Cock in her vagina.
please come to russia to fuck and impregnate "'our"' women during the world cup. PLEASE

Didn't you get banned for your neverending cuck spam?

Wouldn't Portuguese and Spanish be in the same tier?

why would i get banned for posting the truth?

Spanish in challenging tier what kind of meme is that ? I know that as a French, Spanish is closer to my language but still, Korean is wayyy harder. Our sinologist teacher who spent 10 years in Korea teaching Chinese to Korean students told us that Korean was arguably more difficult to learn than Chinese simply because the way we have to compose the sentences is just so much more difficult.

French is not that hard for european but it's harder than spanish
French is easy for european but it's harder than spanish

Daily reminder to not phonepost when you haven't leaved your bed yet

>leaved

shake
shook
shaken

English isn't that easy, it's just that it's almost like a second native language in most civilized countries.

Polish is sometimes called the hardest language ever by silly bloggers. Russian is about as hard, so there you go.

Was the whole point of this post trolling by putting Korean so low?

Korean is basically just Japanese with more difficult pronunciation

I tried German and Japanese (also a little bit of Gaeilge for fun), and English was a fucking walk in the park compared to these at least.

English is literally a mutt language. I wouldn't be surprised if only 56% is close to old english.

I wonder if it’s like some sort of Dunning Krueger effect. These people never tried to learn a language (there’s no motivation to do that), but English kinda forces itself into their heads, so they can appreciate the difficulty. The only foreign language you can "think about" naturally gets the label of the most difficult.

japanese is easy as fuck

kys

You're a fat autistic piece of retardation.
>japanese
>general knowledge of over 4,500+ kanji, most of which have numerous on-kun readings

>korean
>hangul
>single writing system you can learn to read in 10 minutes

Hangul has a lot of inconsistencies when it comes to reading.

And you're just a gypsy that hasn't tried to learn either and don't know how much easier the writing system is than it sounds at first

>For European speakers, Korean is easier than other European languages

>Hungarian and Finnish
>not Estonian

every time

Estonian and Finnish, which is more difficult?

Both have pretty much the same level of difficulty. However, if you can speak one, then it's easy to learn the other.

>most languages that are easier for me to learn don't really break away from the Anglo content.
That's exactly why they are easy and Russian (and other non-latin languages) is hard.

It all depends on what's your native language.

Korean is very easy. Why you guys think difficult? My ranking is chinese>>>>>>>>german>>>arabic russian

some spanish speakers speak korean very well

>Spanish harder than Portuguese
Kek. Every Brazilian can understand Spanish without study, but I never see a spanish speaker who can understand Portuguese.