Your social class

Are any of the third-world posters here (South Americans, Africans, etc.) actually poor? I'm not being facetious, aren't most of you upper-class?
I'd imagine anyone who could speak English in your country would at least have a good job or come from a wealthy family.

Other urls found in this thread:

compareyourincome.org/
compareyourincome.org/jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really interesting question

Anyone can speak English because is easy as fuck and, believe it or not, we have to study English for 12 or 14 years in school.

What? Thirdies here can speak English now? They must be related to their president or something.

I guess I could be middle class if I wasn't such a lazy disorganised mess. I got skills, but instead of getting a steady job and working on my career I just do shit freelance jobs, make barely enough money to survive and autism my life away.

This.
Having 11 years of mandatory English can do horrible things to you.

Yeah, i'm upper class. Nonetheless, to become fluent in english, i didn't need, just a pc with internet and the will to learn the language.
The upper class is americanized as fuck(which is cringy)so they generally speak english quite well, most of them.

I don't think he includes Russia into "third world".

no class at all just like your post

>aren't most of you upper-class?
no. by a long shot. I'm lower middle-class at best and would be poor in any developed country.

Upper class in my country but middle class by western standards .
As for the language part people who speak English here among the general populace are very rare except maybe the youngest educated generation and even then they have a very limited vocabulary and a horrible pronunciation .

How do you guys do the whole free lance thing? I don't understand how people make money like this.

no you're not
compareyourincome.org/

compareyourincome.org/jp

My father is a fucking truck driver and have two families (with more than 2 kids in both), my mother left us...

I'm pauper, m8

Working class powerhouse

>My father is a fucking truck driver and have two families
well at least he is not a manlet beta

Do you know him or what?

Medium class, My dad is an architect, he taught me english when i was a kid (American one)

w-what

I think you underestimate how cheap access to the internet actually is OP.

It's only in the U.S, Canada and Oceania that internet is fucking trash and expensive because of corporative monopoly/duopolies.

being an architect means upper class i guess

Dunno really, I think we could be considered kinda poor. My mum is a school counselor and makes around $2500 a month but pays a shitload of debt, my dad 404'd when I was 4. We don't travel, don't buy expensive things, etc etc. I do own a nice car (for a 23yo student at least) but we bought it for me to work on Uber.

2500 a month is a 5 person salary here. You're not third world

That means Serbia is even poorer than Chile lmao.

Yeah no shit. But I wouldn't consider us third world even. Everyone has access to education, food, housing, slums are mostly gypos , and everyone has internet (at quite an average speed, better than Australia) . So if even we aren't third world neither is Chile

No different than a poor Canadian

Chile isn't a developed country at all. 3rd world doesn't necessarily mean Africa-tier.

are you me?

I think the third world barrier is somewhat near North African level, or maybe Brazil level, where there exists some industries and economy isn't Africa tier but education is shit, slums are everywhere, society devide is on a horrible level etc..

Are you me?

Chile has practically no industry because exporting manufactured goods is extremely hard. We're connected to Argentina via a 2-lane road, and exporting through the pacific would be useless as it would be just too hard to compete against China. The only industries Chile has are mining and food industry, both geared towards export.

Chilean education is garbage, nearly everybody has never picked up a book since they left high school. If you read in the public transport you get stared at.

Chile might not have slums quite like other places but there are precarious neighborhoods pretty much everywhere. Just go on Google Street Map and drop the yellow guy anywhere that isn't the North-east section of Santiago.

Income disparity in Chile is astonishingly high, there are families getting by with less than $500 a month while mining CEOs make upwards of half a million dollars a year. I live in the 4th richest commune of Chile and the average income here is just $1320.

in terms of cap i can say im in the 1% of the people in this site & my country, but in terms of cashflow i could be considered medium class (wich it's not in the med of anything in reality btw)

My grandfather was born and raised in a deep, remote, rural community. His father wasn't even planning to send him to school because he suffered encephalitis and it was believed that people who had suffered this disease were not able to learn or study. It was by pure chance that the father of my father got to do the elementary and once he graduated he was lucky enough to do so just in time for he to go to a high school that had just being opened that year.

My father was borned and raised in that same rural community. He saw the first electric post being installed in front of his house, the first paved roads. My grandfather made sure he knew hardworking. Milking the cows, machete are the grass, etc.

My father studied medicine in Panama city. So I... I never knew what hardwork really is. I have never had to really make an effort of my own. I am really disappointed at myself to be honest because for all that my father has done with how little he was given, I ve not done anything to justify all that has been handed to me.

I would say we are middle class.

Are there African on Sup Forums?
Other than Nafris?

well there are quite a lot of french flags

New Morocco insulting New Algeria

What happens when a french moves to belgium?
The average iq of both cunts rise

I woud be lower middle-class in the US, but here I'm kang.