Australia's broadband is slower than Kazakhstan's

AUSSIES BTFO
baka.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/australia-s-broadband-slower-than-kazakhstan-20180107-p4yyb1.html

KHAN'd

It hurts. STOP BULLYING US.

It's because 90% of russia's small business targets kazakhstan and caucasus. I'm not even kidding.
They have decent internet and mobile networks because it's in russia's best interest.

Oh thank you our masters, you always help us to survive in this dipshit country! Wow such cool neighbours we do have!

Enjoying my good internet for €6/mo :)

KAZAKHSTAN GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS
KAZAKHSTAN #1 EXPORTER OF POTASSIUM
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE INFERIOR POTASSIUM

Wilno jest poskim jebany litwin

What speed do you get?

Oz cares more about faggots getting married than reliable, high speed internet apparently.

This map is terrible because the last 30 days speeds fluctuate greatly depending on who took the test. For example Australia is 6th fastest right now.

You are retarded and it makes sense that you are because how otherwise every dipshit who can start a small business would've made money off you, subhumans

Why so mad?

Why you guys are so rude and arrogant with us? You suck foreigners cock and so rude with us. Truly you are worse than wormfaggots. And ignorants still think that you are a "good and not rude at all" guys.
Hapoд-чepвь, нapoд cвинocoбaкa, нapoд жoпoлиз.

Is Almaty worth visiting? Kazakhstan's vast geography makes me want to see the country.

Ebat' Tblblblblbl...

Ok, ours is bad for first world, but what about Italy? Why do we take all the blame.

>Shitaly

17 euros for gigabit speeds holy shit
I humbly ask for your sister's hand

Otvet otricatel'nyj, jebat' ty

17 euros over there is a years worth of salary lol

Net neutrality has reached Kangarooland.

t. 30 dollars for a pack of cigs