Paintbucket thread

The world is ending, you can save five countries and all the people in them. Which do you choose?

template

Got it.

More people should be saved hahaha

Falkland Islands
Tokelau
Faroe Islands
San Marino
Niue

fuck h*Mans

Done.

work together since we are one race, the human race

I guess I'll be the leader of the world. If I helped them live.
This is the ultimate map.

based Aussie. I'll be taking his map now

>didn't save Denmark
That's pretty specific.

Italy - Finland - New Zealand - Japan - San Marino

Tbh

Heres my reasoning
>Norway
Their wealth, as well as a supply of pucci/boipucci and genetic diversity.
>Italy and Greece
Their culture and history also the people are pretty cool to be around.
>Lebanon
I need my food.
>Japan
I need my anime/ waifus.

I'd save just myself and some friends/family from the US, and then people from the 5 other countries could repopulate the world.
Taiwan/Macau/HK, Namibia, France, Brazil and Kyrgyzstan. I hope the alien threat cam overlook a few South Pacific islands. I think this would be the perfect blend of humans

>I need my anime/ waifus.
>as well as a supply of pucci
> I need my food.
calm yourself user. Once I'm leader you'll get your turn. The spoils of the conquest will not go to waist.
MUAHAHAHHAHA

>>as well as a supply of pucci
Don't forget the boipucci.

Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia, Finland

First two mostly because diaspora

Anyone have the one about which countries you would/wouldn't want to live in?

>would save diasp*ra fags but not his own countrymen
te omor moldovene

Sorry, Sweden.
You barely didn't make the cut, but you were my next choice.

It's ok, we die for an honorable cause.

Okay buddy. I'll be somewhere else with the regular pucci once it's conquered.

>saving the tones of stupidity, laziness and corruption
Umm no ty sweety.

russia, belarus, usa, kazakhstan, -

>2018
>not being an enlightened walker of the boipucci path
Why?

england, scotland, wales, northern ireland, republic of ireland

That's pretty cruel.

I guess you already posted mine. I might have gone with Sweden over Iceland just because there are more people though.

Yeah, Iceland was also my fifth choice, with Sweden being the sixth.
Good taste in countries, friend.

+serbia, I forgot about it

>not leaving them at peace to remove kebab in the underworld
rude

I understand you weebs obsession with futa's. But you have to understand, they don't exist.
Meanwhile I'm pondering the spoils of conquest.

I'm putting my faith in our forefathers. Clean slate. Let's see what kind of wonders they will result in this time around.

hermaphrodite
həːˈmafrədʌJt/Submit
noun
a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.
synonyms: androgyne;

>eternal civil war: the world

Diasporafags in Italy and Spain are our worst kind, they are either uneducated or downright thieves and petty criminals (begging gypsies included).

>>>/balk/

t. Cnut

It would be Knut, not Cnut.

i.e DON'T EXIST. There's more than enough pucci to go around bois. You'll get your turn.

big fan of this tbqh

Just saved half of the world population...

y-you too

you painted Kuril island too.
I love you America!!
kiss kiss kiss!

>rromanelia is gypsy free
>rromanelia is a civilised and developed country
>rromanelia knows what to do
t. delusional ardelean

Vorbesc de diaspora care s-a integrat si contribuie statului pe care o gazduieste, nu de ciorile de ocazie care se duc sa fure parfumuri din vest.

marry me pls

What are feminine/ androgynous men?

Something like this

>danes
>legoniggers

ezpz

Do you want the plunder of conquest or not user? Sounds like a mutiny to me. Want me to get second in command to straighten you out?

>saves Finland but not Eesti
You would betray your mongol brothers?

I thought I was the second in command?

I just wanted the croatian shores to be populated desu
Even in the apocalypse you need somewhere to go on holiday

>literally no one has picked australia

Serves you right for

Not with that attitude. You're 1st Martial second corporal.
I'll promote you if you cease with these heresies!

aww

Some people just can't live without their waifus.
Myself included.

Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal and Austria. 10/10 world for me.

the choice is obvious

Those retards who choode the countries that are they political allies at this time do not realize that if there will be only 5 countries, they would not be political allies anymore. So, it is very stupid and even though there is so much of it in this thread.

Us little guys gotta stick together (fuck Guernsey tho)

if an acutal doomsday scenario really happend, it would probably take long time to get competitive

It is said that those 5 will be saved. And countries have always competed no matter how bad they actual condition was.
What I meant to say obviously is when you choose Russia Serbia Kazachstan Belarus etc. does not mean they will then be in peace rather the opposite.

Our political allies are such a rare thing that they should ultimately get something for their troubles.

please don't save us or we start civil war in the remains of the world causing one third of population dying other third running and remaining third getting annexed by russia

Look at my map All those 5 brother nations would just unite into one nation and that's it. Germans and Scandinavians aren't stupid slav(e)s who can't live in peace.

But... there won't be Russia.

>all these weebs

By the way, it is your fault that you fucked over all your former allies. We loved you after 1945, but you eventually had to destroy the whole relationship for centuries to come. Everyone hates Russia here because of the occupation and 1968. I believe you acted like that in many countries that were your allies. To me Russia is as arrogant as the US.

Based Realist.

XA, nice joke. nonetheless that won't help 2/3 of population to dissapear.

Whatever man, I didn't occupy you. To hate or not to hate is your choice.

Yeah, the nordic mindes has indeed envolved beyond the barbarian thinking. It is sad that the thing that destroys you it your lack of understamding of the other not so high-end nations. And please stop categorizing slavs. It is a huge language group. My village used to be 60% german and I have a lot of german blood as well as many other Slovaks. Czechs even more. On the other hand Serbs or East Russiand had been mixed with something very different from that. We are very peaceful and non-barbaric. Thank you.

That's six.

Hey Denmark look this guy chose to save everyone but you.

No, Austria is basically germany. I annexed it to save them (I'm really just reatrded)

that's six bro

I did not say I do. But the general opinion in an average Slovak head is something that takes long to change. I think you know what I mean.

The best southern European nations + Japan because of diversity.

remove anime please

I do. Most of the older folks here still hate murricans for example.

t. Moskovite subH*man

M-me too

I know...