you mean poorland and poortugal?

I fucking hate it

I love Israel

No, fuck that shithole.

polacks eat shit and drink piss

Nah fuck it

Yes

Most Poles I have interact with on Sup Forums are pretty comfy desu

you forgot to mention that you're diaspora, you lick toilets for 500 euro, british tried to lynch you twice and your father disowned you

shut the fuck up nigger

you go and fucking die from HIV dumb slav

Maybe not love but we are good friends

who the fuck u called slav you stupid nigger? do u understand who you're dealing with, bitch? i have connections in CIA and they can easily track you down, stupid motherfucker. if i could, i would smash your stupid nigger face to the toilet and wait until you puke because you're such a cunt that even ur mother became gay because u were an ugly little nigger. i hope from this moment you fucking understand who the fuck you're dealing with

lol i was in poland for vacation this december and i asked some local guy where could i exchange my money for zlotys he gives me coordinates and i go there, i exchange money and that faggot camps outside waiting me to come out and asks me some money for the favors he had done to me, to avoid him bothering me anymorei give him 2 zlotys he starts cursing me in his own language and he gets smacked the shit out of him and than he runs. POLES YOU ARE FUCKIGN MISERABLE CUNTS, like ukrainians .

jebać polske

Yes. :3

ポーランド君、こんばんわーヾ(´・∀・`)ノ

My uncle is 100% Lithuanian and his wife is 100% Polish how does that make you feel?

i’d feel pretty bad if one of my relatives fell for the american dream maymay tbqh

Want your portion of love too? Don't awake the beast.

Back in the 60s it was really true. You could work at a grocery store and afford to buy a house.

Commonwealth

ээээээээ бля

my ancestors

No.

>ancestors moved to America
>bought a farm and live in large homes off a worker's salary
>meanwhile yuropoors are still living in commieblocks
ok

YES

spic

marcel