1/You're a fucking cunt

1/You're a fucking cunt
2/How is this gentleman seen in your country?

Teethless

SOLEIL

the guy who triggered the end of his lineage and royalty in this country

He is France.

military genius, patron of the arts
but a religious bigot

Honestly don't know anything about him. I know he was a very long reigning king of France and that he was powerful and liked looking rich. I have no idea what else he did. At least Napoleon exported huge social and legal reform across Europe, this guy was just a rich cunt! Seriously, what did he do that matters to anyone today?

who is this fugly cunt

oui 14

>korean education

He is almost obscurity in Japan too...
I know he is very famous in France because I'm on Sup Forums but I still don't know why he is famous in France.

It was the era of the French hegemony over Europe, also he's the incarnation of the absolute monarchy.

Negative view

gay

Who?

Why didnt the French nobility replace him with someone else instead, then slowly transition to a british constitutional monarchy instead of sperging out? Would've saved a lot of heartache and bloodshed.

Hey we tried to help when you were chimping out against the Austrian, he sent you loads of money and men.

Nice wig, monsieur État.

There used to be quite a bit of butthurt, because of the pillaging and destruction in the Rhineland, but by now he's pretty much admired and of course many German monarchs emulated him.

He's not in our history books.

Wrong Louis macaco

Absolute