Un

name a more useless thing
protip: you cant

(you)

Russia

the russian government

Russia, America and another fucking country with veto power should just stop using it, then the U.N can be useful. There are reasons why no one is interested to watch what's going in the U.N....we all can predict what would happen.

The league of Nations

Maybe

no

yes

They tried an international organisation with equal voting powers, it was called the League of Nations.

And that's why it failed. The global superpowers aren't going to respect the mandates giving by weaker countries through a international organisation.

At least they rob us properly in the best tradition of typical african dictators.

Russia

>flag
if it isn’t the everbutthurt vassal

what about creating an independent parlament (segment of un), where veto power is granted by a voting system for limited time

you asked a question I answered
not my problem you don't like it

It might work, but it's still no guarantee. I don't see China, Russia or the US limiting their own sovereignty and honoring mandates given by weaker countries.

>useless
nissu meme

This.
*deeply concerned* is far more useful than humility.

Your dick

They created this factory of Arab butthurt
theyre ok

Austria is also a pretty useless country.

Anschluss version 2, when?

>Belgium talking to me about being useless

Brussels is honestly the ugliest city on this continent

bigger countries will have more votes, like US-China-Russia - 3 votes, UK, France etc - 2 and other irrelevant cunts - 1

I don't even disagree.

That might work, although you'll probably end up in similar situations and create a new light-version of veto powers