>2017
>No EU army

Why would they need an army anyway if US fucks up everyone who is mean to them?

Because someday russia and us can be ally and invade rest of world

The United States of Europe are coming, lad. Trust Jupiter.

>russia and us can be ally
Riiiiight. Not gonna happen my sir.

More like Russia and the rest of the World invade the US.

There is no way the US will let Europe off the leash and allow the yuropeens to create their own, independent military. Not to mention, that would require social spending cuts and that is sometinhg that will not be met with positive reaction among the people of the EU.

Think i remember something about merkel and macaroni wanting to make a EU army actually

Why post French and not Germans?
If an EU army were to ever come into existence the stronger economic and politically stable nation would lead it

And thank god for that.

Divide and conquer - A sound motto.

Unite and lead - A better one.

Fuck off you neutral fuck

I love brown girls

I don't understand how you eurofederalist filth can look at the US and think "Yes, that's what I want for Europe.".

I want this to happen very bad. Fuck America and fuck Russia.

amen

Paris is set to become the finnancial center of the single market, after London drops out. Without UK backing Germany, France and it's allies will have more voting power in the council.

attention all Japanese, I have hostages
deliver Das Finale to me and nobody gets hurt

I want more integration in a lot of areas, but I don't like the USA's system of governance. I much prefer our proportional state-voting arm,
directly elected parliamentary arm and technocratic arm.

Integration leads to tons of one-size-fits-none solutions. Even if I were for a federal EU, I'd be for one that leaves as much as possible to its member states, taking subsidiarity seriously.
Also, a direct-democratic veto right would go a long way to make me like an USE, but I'll never get either of those things.

Because France actually has a relevant army which would likely be the foundation on which a EU army is built. Germany would provide the logistics, but the German army as of today simply is not on par with the French one, all surrender maymay set aside.

And why Paris?
Despite macron trying to lure firm to Paris and being laughed at?
Despite there socalists mayors incompetence in administrative duties down to rubbish collection
Despite there labour laws that macron has been proven too weak to fix or there unions that macron had surrendered to?

Tell me lord barbosa why Paris and not Tokyo or Oslo the two cities that are expected to teach a*** rateing while Paris isn’t even a**

thumbnail looked like a giant snail sucked onto her chest

>Ah fuck, the Italian flank is crumbling again
>Ah fuck, the general is an Albanian
>Ah fuck, we have to go kill and surpress fellow Europeans because Germany says so

If the EU army happens its going to be a meme

>Germany would provide the logistics
With what? Germany never really had decent force projection and the state of the equipment is disasterous, with the Transalls not even flying for propaganda purposes, the Tiger literally falls out of the sky, the naval helicopters weren't cleared for flying over the ocean and of course the G36 melts.

Deutsch kälität meme engineering will win the trust of the ignorant people.
And you'll provide the money France lacks to help build the one true greatest army to ever grace the Earth: The Grande Armée Européenne.

BASED Emperor Macron will do it

You are deluded in thinking france would be anywhere in the name let alone in the picture of command

Really hoping for an EU army so I can finally quit my enlistment lul

>2017
yeah...

Because they're more cute than Schwarzwaldspitze sluts

I think that we'll never see an actual European Union Army.
But should it ever happen, you are clearly delusional or flat-out retarded if you think the strongest army in continental Europe wouldn't be a massive, unavoidable part of it.

>who is skanderbeg

Never said otherwise again
But money is far more important than military might
Germany spends just 1.6 gdp while France spends around 1.8gdp
It’s not a large leap for Germany to compete with France (albiet Germany’s miltary budget is mostly spent on maintence or outdated equipment)

do germans even have an army today

On paper yes, in reality it's just a daycare center where it's now forbidden to sing traditional songs or have pictures of federal chancellors in uniform in the barracks.

Damn germany, i almost feel sorry for you

I was joking hans please stop

Literally made for breedig.

I love brown girls

fuhrer merkel better work on it if she wants her EU reich to last a thousand years