polygon.com/2018/1/8/16863932/ugandan-knuckles-meme-vrchat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

going to kiss the oneitis

saw this in the catalog before you posted the link in the old thread haha

Bad edition

negrocracy

why didn't we save them from the commies lads

Been on Sup Forums since 2012 and still haven't figured out how to triforce lads

How do you do it?

>Gandhi
>South Africa
lad

Churchill killed his early career because he suggested using machine guns on striking miners.

american idiocracy

because it's not in our interest to do so
plus it's their own fault they got murdered

nazis who try to equivocate churchill with hitler are so transparent
just pick one moral framework and stick with it

played 10mins of ac origins and already annoyed

the main character is meant to be medjay. by 49BC they werent an ethnic group or even existed but for the sake of argument lets accept that he is nubian, so yes, he would be dark skinned

thats not the problem

the problem is the voice. 'kang' meme aside the developers are seemingly so so very keen to make it apparent that bayek is stereotypically "african"

this must explain why bayek, who is from north africa, has a heavy nigerian accent
this was not coincidental, the developers made a clear decision to give the protagonist this voice; this is the natural accent of the actor
youtube.com/watch?v=ScG81dZnGqQ

its so comically incongruous. i think an apt comparison would be having a chinese character and giving him an indian accent because theyre both "asian"

theyve put their heads together and thought, "hmmmm what accent sounds most stereotypically african, ahhhh yes, nigerian". to which one might have suggested: "our character is from north africa, wouldnt a nigerian accent seem out of place". "a very good point", is the reply, "but we want an AFRICAN accent"

so "ive keeled wan of di maasked wans, di herron", says bayek, in his pronounced nigerian accent a few minutes into the game

developers must have listened to that being recorded with glee, smiling to themselves and saying: "yes, thats bayek, thats our african"

weird use of stereotyping by ubisoft, and dare i say an extraordinarily RACIST display

the prospect of someone saving them is the exact reason the commies killed them instead of just making them toil

1, 7, 2, 3, 4

5&6 excluded for being for nonces

op just god nae nae'd

depressed as fuck.

made an early new for /fr/, haha they're not gonna like this

absolute ledge mate

don't know where i'm going to find a flatmate for next year of uni haha

who here /oneitus 2018/

*clears throat*

gandhi.southafrica.net/

been editing emails where customers specifically complain about me but I think toilberg has caught on

>and "hello, old friend!" - thatcher greets pinochet
didn't know i could howl at old news broadcasts

lol at you.

hello nigerian

>After a short test period to determine what would be the future rate of extraction, owners claimed that the miners deliberately worked more slowly than they could.
>On 1 September 1910, the owners posted a lock-out notice at the mine, closing the site to all 950 workers, not just the 70 at the newly opened Bute seam. By locking the miners of the mine for several days, they hoped to force an agreement for lower compensation.

>The roughly 70 miners at the seam argued that the new seam was more difficult to work than others, due to a stone band that ran through it.
>Also, since the miners were paid by the ton of coal removed, not by hours of work, working slowly would gain them no advantage.

>Also, since the miners were paid by the ton of coal removed, not by hours of work, working slowly would gain them no advantage.

Not a lefty but do people really believe competely unregulated capitalism is a good thing?

why is this allowed

mostly just spastic yanks who think they have less protections than they do

>do people really believe competely unregulated capitalism is a good thing
Yes, plenty of americans do

when people say that on the internet, they're one of three people:
trolls
mongs
or sons of rich businessmen

looks like aturtle Lol

ignore him

there are a lot of people who believe they'd be millionaires if the evil government wasn't standing in their way

>Bring up Gandhi's racism
>Unaware that it was during his time in South Africa

The famous "It's a terrible shame that good Hindus be forced to share a carriage with raw kaffirs" was when he was campaigning for Indians in South Africa to be considered on par with whites. It's now taught in school that he was an anti-racism campaigner when it was far from the truth.

sue

>because it's not in our interest to do so
they were actually related your royal family AND were your allies at the time

>they know nassim in /fr/ too
heh

Pictures of spider-man ain't cheap for a reason

> A series of independent experiments carried out by a sadistic Harvard psychology professor named Henry Murray in the 1960s could be counted as an extreme (and, as it turned out, extremely unfortunate) real-life example of Breaking Them by Talking. University students were instructed to write an essay summarizing their personal philosophy on life and underlying principles, then went into a room expecting to debate philosophy with a fellow student. They instead faced an interrogation by a far more experienced opponent, whose sole purpose was to attack and ridicule their beliefs at length. Since one of the main goals of the experiment was to induce stress and upset the subject as much as possible, it's not surprising that many students came out feeling traumatized. One of them eventually went completely over the edge (for this reason or some other) and became the Unabomber.

Be honest lads
Black people are much cooler than us

yeah thats where he started I think

yeah but you can't take them seriously

Absolute highlight of my day as a peniless NEET is going out at 15:30 ish to M&S because that's when they put the reduced-price stickers on the food that's reaching its display date.

Just scored myself TWO honey-glazed gammon roasts for £1.50 each (usually £6 each) and an Italian pork belly hog roast for £1.15 (usually £4.50). Fucking madness out there. I wanted to get more of the hog roasts and a turkey roast but I don't have space in the freezer for such things, and there's always tomorrow's reduced-price bonanzas to consider too...

ahhh, life.

got my first V1 unsupported message
shall not be posting ever again if V1 stops working

good goy. now, to complete your transformation post your ass on BBC.com with cock in cage.

would you rather:

>get an extra 5 inches to distribute between height and knob length

>instantly kill all benders and pakis

>large amount of money

>or, immediately forget all Karl Pilkington content including the telly shows, the podcasts and the xfm broadcasts, allowing you to experience it all anew?

Nice

Watched All the Money in the World last night

The Getty family was weird as fuck. J. Getty Jnr spent most of the late '60s and early '70s strung out on heroin in Marrakesh, his wife died of an overdose, he was visited by Margaret Thatcher in rehab and he ended up going full rorke and donating £5 million to the tories.

so?
still not in our interest

>ass
fuck off yank

last option

don't need any inches

have no resentment for homosexuals

large amount means anything

not even watched anything karl pilkington

shit choices 2bh

>get an extra 5 inches to distribute between height and knob length
this one obviously
all in my height too
I would like to be 6'1

Was part of MKUltra iirc

i've been using the no-javascript v2 captcha and its a lot faster imo. you can use the keypad to select the pictures, and none of those fading pictures or multi-round selections appear

one inch knob, 4 inch height please
i'd be set

150mg codeine down the hatch
what a comfy day

always start panicking when the colleagues start discussing social media
worried they'll turn and ask me

How can you afford to buy those sweets if you are a broke NEET?

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

jesus

>ywn be so wealthy you can waste away your life taking drugs in marrakesh
why live

doubting this
they never drop much more than a quid on the reduced section

can't believe i share this site with manlets. sickening. you should be ashamed

brilliant post patrick

what sweets Ivan

second one

Second one, easy.

I am pretty much the perfect specimen. Literally so perfect that if I were to describe myself, /brit/ would assume I was lying.

Remove the gays and pakis.

Milo BTFO SJW feminists watch now - uploaded by MILO

8ch /fur/res/59229.html#59772
laugh at this fool

>TWO honey-glazed gammon roasts
Isn't that some sort of a bun?

There was nothing wrong with industrialisation. The problem was urbanisation. Often just for the sake of urbanisation. An industrialised rural Ireland would be perfect, for example.

virus

shan't be doing that

He shagged around/had huge orgies too.

Dunno how Morrocco was the place to be for debauchery from the '40s to the '70s. Burroughs and all that lived in Tangier doing much the same.

Reckon it'd get you beheaded nowadays.

straight cis gendered white men are the most oppressed group in modern society

why would you browse a furry board

Doesn't industrialisation require urbanisation if nobody has cars?

In cinema or on torrents?

put this little image together just for you my lad

Ivan no sweaty

ahhh yes

polygon.com/2018/1/8/16863932/ugandan-knuckles-meme-vrchat

want a scan of the zootopia official handbook and a pdf of the junior novel
don't want to pay

what's the most amount of pills you can swallow in one go?

morroco is actually pretty liberal by arab standards, also has great weed apparently

yes

anyone remember that episode of chuckle brothers where they run over that black mans camouflage bin

good one that

>An industrialised rural Ireland

nice haul

think this just raises more questions desu

Why would nobody have cars?

Good Lord this is the most disgusting thing in the world. Please tell me you don't eat that more than once a week.

>>>Anonymous
01/09/18(Tue)10:51:22 No.84098817 Anonymous 01/09/18(Tue)12:21:22 No.84098817▶straight cis gendered white men are the most oppressed group in modern society

cars didn't exist when industrialisation started
and they were hardly affordable for the every day man until the 20th century

Bet this mong thinks "rural Ireland" is a place, rather than a description of Ireland's non-urban existence.

nice one lad