irreversible edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_boxing
rightlog.in/2017/11/modi-fans-kenya-01/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2hjCYkWUWA
youtube.com/watch?v=omAnI8ciY_g
chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1713475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I meant two individual democrats. The last time it happened was when Pierce succeeded Buchanan in the 1830s

Since then, the only time two democrats succeeded each other is in the case of death

FDR -Truman (died in office)
JFK - LBJ (assassinated)

broke up with the gf for ghosting me but it turns out she wasn't ghosting me her phone just broke and she couldn't reply for a few days

whoops haha

but i made a thread too

great film

St

i was about too haha
just recycle yours once this is done :)

God i wish that were me

how many time shave two republicans succeeded each other?

anime

Why don't non-whites move outside of London? It's not like the capital is the only city in the UK.

i'm sure she'd understand

>tfw been in afghanistan for longer than most /brit/ posters have been alive

love jerking off to this scene desu

Don't encourage them.

Everyone talks about how horrible the rape scene in Irreversible was, but to me the worst was the guy getting his face smashed in with a fire extinguisher

the rest of the UK is basically third world

they do

tried to play chess boxing (yes it exists en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_boxing ) against the chessmaster.
he obliterated me in the opening of the chess game so i punched him square in his bitmapped face on the first boxing round. coward ran away after that, although going right through his nose cut my hand up a bit.

also someone broke my monitor. have to use my laptop to post now.

>all the shit irrelevant parts of the uk have the most white people
really makes you think

what do you reckon happens when you die?

thats clearly what they've done

Too many to lists

>2030: China formally declares Africa its colony. World doesn't like it but world not strong enough to do anything about it
>2045: india rises and liberates africa. Indian millenium starts
rightlog.in/2017/11/modi-fans-kenya-01/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2hjCYkWUWA

Finally hitting my stride

is dumb

take me back

Rate my ex, lads.

Was Obama a top 10 president?
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Snagged Osama Bin Laden
- Gave Americans Healthcare
- Domestic firearms industry had record revenues every year
- First President to use Twitter

doubt.jpg

soul leaves the body, you meet up with other souls for a bit and then you move on to the next life

he was the worst president

vr chat is down loads

i get to come up with a project idea of my own for natural language processing and i'm genuinely thinking of classifying posts as reddit or Sup Forums. i think it'd be totally doable. there's a massive reddit post dataset openly available and Sup Forums archives are ubiquitous

comfy
i'd love to be able to chat to other dead people about their lives and how they died and what not

youtube.com/watch?v=omAnI8ciY_g

No?

>84100371
>because we're already in a war and he gave the generals power to do what they need to win

Afghanistan's fucking unwinnable

If you don't see that by now you're a fucking idiot

>but LBJ and McNamara gave the generals the power that they need to win in Vietnam!

Uhm sweatie look at the orange Francisco Franco in office right now

chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1713475
Chessmaster OBLITERATES Sargon with one simple move
uploaded by: Chessmaster1986

/brit/ confirmed gayest general

post her dick

you forgot
>used the IRS to target conservative grassroot movements
>first US diplomat killed under his watch in a long ass time from hillary's incompetence
>policies of "strategic patience" delaying our problems for the next generation
>used executive orders as a replacement for legislation, all of which were wiped away in trump's first year

Reminder that Scotland's objectively the best part of the UK to live in

4 in a row from 1869-1885
3 in a row from 1897-1913
3 in a row from 1921-1933
1981-1993 (Bush elected after Reagan's 8 years)

since 1993, it's gone Democrcat-Republican-Democrat-Republican

the last time it did that pattern was 1885-1901.

I wish she had a dick. I wouldn't have broken up with her if she had a nice dick and wore less makeup.

Why the fuck did everyone move to this one?

CUSTODIAN

>>but LBJ and McNamara gave the generals the power that they need to win in Vietnam!
we would've won vietnam if the soviet demoralization psyop failed and we stayed in

>SNP considering lowering coporate tax rate

kek

They could do to the UK what Ireland did to the EU

JANNY WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Please jerk off over my ex

she'd look good BLACKED

lowering corporate tax was in their 2014 independence white paper

really like robert pattinson as a person. seems really down to earth and friendly in interviews and he has a good taste in music
but i've never seen a film with him in which i've enjoyed

Not even close. If we take his objectives achievements, without glorifying him because of his skin color, then he ranks in the mid 30s

He's right. Google gives you images of fat birds in bikinis and bing doesn't.

How long until the next Scottish Independence vote, where all the other members of the UK get to vote too?

>/brit/ full of newcunts from reddit that go crying to the mods

fucking state of you lot

Was he a homo??

was supposed to pack and then leave for university this morning

but i fell asleep instead so ill be going up tomorrow wahey
what am i like?

The only problem with Obama is that he didn't enact universal healthcare and he didn't publicly execute bankers that were responsible for the financial crisis.

>have a dream i'm talking to a girl
>spend the entire day sleeping in an attempt to go back to the dream

christ

You know if you start writing your dreams down you'll be more in control of them.

post pic what she looked like without any makeup

>Once you've installed the app and signed in with your Steam account credentials, tap the menu icon at the top left to expose the app's main menu. Select "Steam Guard" from the top of the menu.
>From here you can select "Add Authenticator" to setup your authenticator, or "Help" to learn more.
>Next you'll enter a phone number, one that we can confirm with a text message. If you ever lose access to your Steam account, you can quickly recover it by asking Steam to send a text to this phone number.
>Enter your phone number. Add the international prefix from the drop down.
>Steam will send a confirmation code to your phone.
I JUST WANT TO SELL 50 FUCKING PENCE WORTH OF TRADING CARDS NOT HACK A BITCOIN YOU FUCKING NERDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>have a dream i am raping a girl
>wake up with blood and shit on my dick

Tories wouldn't allow it

NI's a huge tax sinkhole but UNIONISM means they'd never give it up.

Ironically some Irish political commentators now say reunification would be a terrible idea because the GDP per capita of the republic is double that of the north

british seasides are so fucking depressing

Looks normal to me, what am I missing?

>When the code is successfully entered, we'll present you with a Recovery code. Write down the code and store it in a safe place.
>When the mobile authenticator is successfully enabled, you'll be presented with a unique Steam Guard code that will periodically refresh. When you log in to Steam you'll be asked to enter the code.
FORGET IT

it’s not true! It’s bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not. Oh hi Mark.

unironically would love to suck that

seems like it might be a bit uncomfortable for the owner of that todger though

>big shaven willies

YES

why is he googling bikinis

mine's alri

wondering if making a rigid schedule for my day is a good idea to make me do activities that i kind of want to do but always get distracted by imageboards, or if i'll just ignore the schedule.
i.e. actually force myself to play an hour of games each day, do an hour reading, watch a film, etc.

this is you

is this a variant of fairy bread

don't think you have to do this
i don't remember giving steam my phone number, it's just set to email me if someone tries to nonce my account

All the fat women

Peterson is implying that Google is conditioning men to be chubby-chasers by including three pictures of Ashley Graham (a plus-size model) on the first page.

no its not
im cute and lithe

Yonks, it's 4AM. Been great chatting with you, /brit/, see you tomorrow around 1PM?

meant like the beach front pier chip gift shops run by turks etc

why would you force yourself to play an hour of games a day and watch a film a day? unless you're in video game and film school i guess

Bing, Google and DuckDuckGo gave me the exact same bodytypes, skin colours, genders, and hair colours, except that Google had literally one girl who was a bit chubby.

bing caters to soyboys

nah

Imagine of one of those bits got stuck up your urethra. Some people are into that.

ITSH HUWHOITE JENNOSIDE!

spent the last few hours walking around brighton centre
was unironically full of fags walking around and working in the shops