If you're racist, why do you browse Sup Forums...

If you're racist, why do you browse Sup Forums, the board dedicated to discussing international topics with people around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049837
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm only racist against jews

>If you're racist, why do you browse Sup Forums, the board dedicated to discussing international topics with people around the world?

i'm not racist i'm just here for the flags

nice flag

I'm not. I just like to bant on here because it's fun and I won't really make anyone mad. I would never say the stuff I post on here irl, because it's just retarded memes.

Sup Forums isn't your tumblr hugbox sorry

I'm not :3

Because I can't be racist anywhere else

that's true
but some people here legitimately dislike everybody that isn't a specific ethnicity
so why willingly subject yourself to a board surrounded by people you hate?
its like those hardcore muslims who hate western values by still immigrate to the West...

>come to international board
>create a thread only for your country

Discussion doesn't mean you must have a positive vision of the subject

In short, what you want to say is that racist should go to Sup Forums?
I can't think they follow your order. :s

I don't think anyone here is racist.
Do you really think the guys who act racist here are like this IRL?

>being a race realist who opposes change of demographics means you can't have a conversation with an individual of a different race

What the fuck? Race isn't always the most defining characteristic of an individual.

>t. Two faced man

because im Hungary for persecution and here on Sup Forums the gettin is good

I'm only racist against white people

Some of them, yes

I remember thinking like this when I first found out this place

because.

>I don't think anyone here is racist.
speak for yourself alpdweller

this is also very bothersome

>If you're racist, why do you browse Sup Forums, the board dedicated to discussing international topics with people around the world?
I like talking to people from around the world and learning about their country and culture
I do not like them comming to Europe and staying here permanently (vacations are ok)

i treat all humans exactly the same
blacks and browns are subhumans so they don't count

Because white people need to be told how subhuman they are

I'm only racist against wh*tes

why do you browse a board populated by those whom you consider subhuman?
personally, i don't like disabled people, so i avoid going to disabled clinics
you could just go to another board without subhumans

that post was in jest i am not really racist and i think a lot of people on int are being ironic
dunno about pol though

I just hate niggers, sandniggers, jungleniggers, poos, chinks and russkies. I can get along with the rest.

there was a time before the normie invasion of pol where many polacks posted ironically.
I imagine that figure has significantly dropped

by jungleniggers do you mean africa? or like guatemala/mexico?

Agreed
Genuine racism has no place here(playful banter is still ok tho)

>go to /japanese general/
>idiots are constantly bullying a Korean who is sincerely learning Japanese
Sad

I would vent my frustration random people too if I were a subhuman yellow-skinned nip

wow... that is terrible
why browse Sup Forums when you know there are many asians here?
i am not even criticizing racism
i am criticizing racists coming to Sup Forums because it makes no sense

are you being ironic at this point? you do realise it's all just people pretending right?

There aren't that many nips tho

I hate Arabs like anybody who has interacted with one of them.

>tfw retarded Yanks take Sup Forums funposting seriously

I only hate wh*tes sorry

so n*g0id dogs know the place of the superior CELTOID man

From a neutral and purely rational standpoint, all humans black, white or brown deserve painful torture and death.

People think its about race, but I hate people of my own so much I would gladly eviscerate and nuke them without hesitation without regret, I want us to enter hyperinflation and watch them scramble and toil to survive, suffer the consequences of their stupidity and complacency, mockery of my ideals

Rather ironic considering Sup Forumstards are basically tradcon tumblrinas and have been trying to turn Sup Forums into their cancerous little safe space and political activist platform for at least the past three years.

Sup Forums isn't your stormfront hugbox, sorry.

>being a race realist who opposes change of demographics means
That you are a pseudo-scientific bigot using fear as leverage to spread your irrational diatribe.

>Race isn't always the most defining characteristic of an individual
You can't make such a statement after vomiting out that you are a "race realist".

They're racist against non first world countries :(

>extremely gay pic
>flag is...........................

>>That you are a pseudo-scientific bigot using fear as leverage to spread your irrational diatribe.
muh buzzwords

anyone who isn't a race realist doesn't believe in the concept of evolution, they're essentially creationists

O god /deutsch/ is completley unbreable 1 fucking Sup Forumstard hugbox

When people are anonymus they say what they really think

PLs don't bully not everyone is a Nazi just because they are Austrian

This. Sup Forumstards are so easily triggerd it stopped being funny a while ago

Can't refute an argument? Use the term "Buzzwords", it's FREE!

>anyone who isn't a race realist doesn't believe in the concept of evolution

There are people who are not ashamed to admit they have no understanding of Biology and how taxanomy works. Feels weird.

So, what is the definition of "race" according to genetic?

Stop reddit spacing retard

it looks much nice and more readable that way. i don't understand why newfags have such a problem with it.

god will punish the irish again

I'm only racist against wh*tes

SUDAN NUCLEAR SUPER POWER BY 2020

>There are people who are not ashamed to admit they have no understanding of Biology and how taxanomy works.
yeah that's why they ignore the fact that all fst data proves lewontin hugely wrong and the fact that humans have the 2nd largest morphological variation of any animal, really makes you think

Sup Forums and Sup Forums overlap somewhat, I would say in general the Sup Forums population are kept in check even though most people can feel there is definitely something beyond just "banter".

The country specific generals I assume are full on Sup Forums as those threads just serve as a gathering for Sup Forums, at least that is my experience with the Norwegian and Swedish generals. You cannot participate in those threads if you are not a white nationalist.

>/pol and Sup Forums overlap somewhat

It wasn't always like this and it still shouldn't be like this. Now literally every board from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even boards like /s4s/ are starting to get Sup Forums posts. I just want to be able to visit Sup Forums without needing to see bullshit about 'muh white race' shoved into my face.

>I make wild claims without sources and expect people to believe me.

> I don't understand what variation means

>I don't understand that for phenotypes to be racial characteristics they must only occur in that group but since every trait is present to varying degrees all around the world you can't draw lines anywhere and have it be scientific.

It's a meme, just like "u mad" and rick roll it will blow over. Expect a lot of Stormfaggot suicides by 2020

>The only species that spread worldwide is the most diverse phenotypically

What is supposed to make me think?

Not gonna happen, the site is run by a retard who can barely speak English. Moot knew this was gonna happen and didn't want to deal with it, at first Sup Forums was supposed to be a containment board but now it has become acceptable to insert politics into every board.

Sup Forums dominates the site because everyone else abandoned ship a long time ago.

>you browse an imagine board with flags on it
>therefore you should let me into your country

3rd world retard

that's not what i said? i never even said the racists were wrong
i'm just saying, if you don't like "third world retards" why browse a board full of them?

im here to speak with other whyppl sweetie

>if you like talking to people from other countries
>than you should like people from other countries shitting up your own country

Goddamn you're an idiot. Learn deductive logic, you are fucking stupid user.

Are you expecting reading comprehension from people who are unironically close minded?

I just don't want them living in my country. That's all. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a foreign culture abroad.

But I'm not talking about letting anybody in anywhere? You seem flustered desu

I just hate niggers and latinos, desu, and what a better place to make them know that than Sup Forums.

Maybe it's the darkies who should live if they don't like to be called brown subhumans?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049837
it's 12%+, not anywhere near 6%

>I don't understand that for phenotypes to be racial characteristics they must only occur in that group but since every trait is present to varying degrees all around the world you can't draw lines anywhere and have it be scientific

in other words you don't understand the fact that not only do geneticists categorise people into categories despite continuous variation existing, so do medical researchers, physicists and social scientists
it's almost as if categories are used because they serve a purpose and help us to understand the world and not be nihilists

wow so hateful... so they browse int just to tell others how much they hate them

No, i browse int to banter with finns. They're not brown. What the fuck do you want?

Hey dude, let me ask you a question, if being with racists bother you so much then why do you browse this board? Every board is just a different variation of Sup Forums now.

I have a cold and feel like shit, and am tired of stupid, whiny brown invading rats shitting up this board.

>WWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm brown and stupid, my feet hurt, WYPIPO should have to take care of brown people, and they should WANT to do it!!! Fucking racist WYPIPO let me in alread!!!

Every flag on this board, regardless of race or skin color, is here because they appreciate other peoples and cultures and like learning about them.

You think there is some kind of connection between doing this, and not being racist. There is not, infact: racism is not even a factor in this (you just personally believe it is).

All peoples, of all countries, universally hate pieces of shit who invade their countries as poor begging pieces of shit, and then turn it into a piece of shit country that they claimed to have fleed from.

That the people currently turning the West into garbage happen to be brown, is an unimportant variable.

I hope that all makes sense, if it doesn't:
TL;DR you believe that your beliefs are pure, perfect, infallible, and universally right and moral, so good that no one has the right to have any beliefs but yours.
They're not. You're wrong, and as usual OP is a faggot.

>Have you even read beyond the abstract? Where do you conjure race from this?

>in other words you don't understand the fact that not only do geneticists categorise people into categories

Also what catagories? Black White and Yellow? They don' exist, everything is a gradient where you set the cutoff line is not scientific in the least and subject to personal opinion.

>that humans have the 2nd largest morphological variation of any animal
You were doing so well, I though you were just a normal person with an interest in genetics. You so called race """"realists"""" make it so hard for normal people to talk about human genetic differences. You're ideologically blinkered fools

Human populations have significant genetic differences that affect traits including IQ. That's fairly uncontroversial in science, despite the controversy in the media.

However, most people who call themselves race """"""realists""""" are mentally degenerate Sup Forumsacks.

Semi-respectable people call themselves HBD- believers. Actually respectable people don't call themselves anything

>Have you even read beyond the abstract? Where do you conjure race from this?
it literally says 12 percent in the second paragraph, why would I ever expect blank slateists to debate honestly though?
"We identified four major features of the data: First, a hierarchically FST analysis showed that only a paucity (12%) of the total genetic variation is distributed between continental populations"
literally double what lewontin previously argued

>Also what catagories? Black White and Yellow? They don' exist, everything is a gradient where you set the cutoff line is not scientific in the least and subject to personal opinion
ok, high and low don't exist, poor and rich don't exist, let's forgo all categorisation and go back to the dark ages

Not a single argument

pretty sure that 'junglenigger' refers to the people from the jungle region of Daintree, in North Queensland, Australia

>Also what catagories? Black White and Yellow?

I hate this shit so fucking much mods should delete these threads

I gotta say it blows my mind that blacks without white contact still throw spears and eat roots.

That's absolutely astounding to me.

You gotta know your enemy

So instead of explaining yourself you result to attacking my character? Intersting. You haven't explained how your study proves the existances of races as in sub-species. Yes IQ is affected by genetics but how much we do not know since we don't even know how one gene that translates into the same proteins results in diffrent results and the fact that we don't actually know what concioussness and intelligence exactly is and how we could replicate it.

> (12%) of the total genetic variation is distributed between continental populations

And that proves the existance of race how exactly?

>, high and low don't exist, poor and rich don't exist, let's forgo all categorisation and go back to the dark ages

Wow start arguing any time now.

>since every trait is present to varying degrees all around the world you can't draw lines anywhere and have it be scientific.
Im pretty sure that the only portion of humans which do not carry neanderthal dna are those who have historically lived in Africa, meaning that you could roughly separate people using 'african' and 'non-african' races scientifically using dna analysis

Genetic distance != subspecies

Do you really have no shame?

lol, you really are a fucking idiot with no shame

I'm not really racist
Sup Forums helps me escape from reality

Those are dormant genes though as far as I am aware no one has proven they translate into tangeable diffrences.

Same for people who hate globalization.

all racists will burn in hell, kys racist piece of shit
KARA BOGA (pbuh) BLESSED ME WITH BLACK GENES

Very good argument, wtf I''m a race realist now!

He's a bipolar rapefugee living in Austria for the gibs...he just had a massive thread last night where he refused to respond to posts that completely answered his questions, and has 0 interest in learning or seeing other people's sides of things.
He's just a mentally ill retard hell bent on being right and having his way.

You do realise that genetic markers are not correlated with phenotype, right?

idk, in all honesty I dont think we know enough about DNA to be able to show what differences certain stands make, other than by experimenting by removing or adding sequences of DNA before birth, which I agree, I dont think has been done to really see what difference neanderthal dna has on people

i have no idea what either of those things are I just come to this image board to larp as a racist nazi

Man why haven't you applied for a Mensa membership with these argumentation skills?

saying something = something with no evidence = not an argument, you haven't posted a single shred of evidence to prove your point

I was not arguing with you, I was insulting you because you said this

>humans have the 2nd largest morphological variation of any animal

>come to this image board

please do it on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I don't hate you for larping, I just hate you for doing it on every board.