How do I get a Russian gf?

How do I get a Russian gf?

First you must have some cash. average russian usually cost around $5-20.

>average russian (cockhole ersatz)
Fixed.

how long does it take you to crawl from one letter to another when you typing?

How do I get Polish gf?

Whip out the benis

Kek

Whip out EU passport

Is it Polina? You can find her in Saint Petersburg buy her a bottle of vodka and she will be yours

btfo

nextdoor synagogue

Savage

FATALITY

small jej

lmao

>this is considered as a banter in wh*Te countries
Sad!

Hehe

>more than 10 minutes to reply
I guess we know how long it takes now

My post: A well written post which is contained well known facts which is happening in real life as we speak

sl*V(e)'s butthurt response: u-ur roç lol (MY sl*V(e) ASS IS BURNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG)

wh*Tes: WOOOOOOW EPIG BANTER LEMME POST THIS ON r/Sup Forums DUUUUUUUUDDDDD xDDD

based

Leave the poor slavshit man be,all they can do is make epic meme references and get 100 (You)s from other sore gavurs while their women run away from them to get fucked by BTC

Why are they investing in bitcoins?

>t*rks

Hихyя нe пoнял, пoчeмy вce лoлиpyют?

Why arent you in your country slavshit? Did you beg to daddy eu to let you in so you can squat around all day posting on Sup Forums with a vodka bottle up your ass while you leech welfare money?

the joke is that turks are roaches so he has to crawl on his keyboard to type.

FUCKING MADMAN

No they get fucked by BTC
Literally

Fuck you figured me out

>t turks are roaches
Well that's funny now. Ty canadian russki (or just a big brain)

>a cockroach
>talking about leeching welfare money in other countries

Fuck now I got it. Lol.

Kek

Do you see a german flag under me braindead oxygen waste sl*v?

Don't reply to the untermenschen.

So big a sentence must be a very tough race to you.

Not yet.
I'm sure you'll get there some day roach

Fucking aye.

Have you ever thought that each post from turk was made by several of them?

What the fuck are you saying? Making a coherent sentence must be very hard for a subhuman with vodka instead of a brain in his head like you so I understand, dont push yourself.

Makes sense, for every roach you see there are a hundred nearby.

Fun fact: it takes 1l of pure spirit to kill a human and just a drop to kill a roach.

And here I thought Russians were shit at bants. I stand corrected

heh

Why dont you be useful for once and find an easy job that you can manage with your tiny brain, like cleaning toilets Ivan? Your whore mother cant send you a new check every month from Antalya

Why? Because turks and tukqey are so poor?

Are Turks the most powerful race in the world?
Turks are the most powerful race in the world.

>Why dont you be useful for once and find an easy job
Exterminating roaches is pretty easy. Pays well too.

>that post
sweed cuck is already here

Not an argument.

I've been using flash cards and russianforeveryone for alphabet and duolingo for words, are there any other resources I should use to learn russian?

play games like metro or stalker with russian subtitles and voice

Words of a man who wants to be a women is not an argument

this is why I shouldn't browse Sup Forums at work

rekt

You fell off the tree again?

>sweden yes

Russianforfree has the best explanation of cases that I've found online

ITT

I dont think getting mad at a nationality and calling them roaches on anime forum just because they are fucking your mom pays well. You should understand that it's her job and only way to support the sad excuse of a human being that is you and learn to live with it.

russian ass belongs to the hohol of the steppe

nice one

Ive been watching rt during my lunch break. I would recommend finding a conversation partner aswell, but i would assume that to be a given with language learning

Imagination
>your pick
Reality

>I dont think
Could've stopped writing right there roachoid. Keep your fantasies and impotent rage to yourself buttblasted subhuman. No sane human woman would ever (knowingly) sleep in the same bed as a cockroach.

>tfw no russian online dating platform gf that's studying to become a music teacher

Shhh shhh it's alright just apply this on your sore asscheeks and keep dumping those images of roaches, maybe that will help you forget that you're a good for nothing slavshit and a leech to society.

Whew

For your own sake, you should have stop embarrassing yourself after the first post. The russian cracked a funny anyone without extreme ego problems would have found comical, which from there you've been nothing but exceedingly arsehurt.

>you're a good for nothing slavshit and a leech to society.
>these butthurt roachoid projections
I'd buy your whole family and pull their legs off one by one if I actually cared about your butthurt posts. Your kin are the biggest welfare pest and the most subhuman species in Europe. Universally despised and shunned. Must be tough to live the roach life, always looking over your shoulder your whole life for the everpresent boot of the superior races until eventually you get squashed by the one you didn't see coming. I'm sure that's why t*rkish posters feel the need to larp as blacks and act tough online.

LIBERATED

kekd and rekt

The ride never ends...

lmao

lmao

Russia bringing the heat like its 1945 god DAYUM