/isr/ - מהדורת כורדיסטן

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ae/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/science/1.681385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based israeli

Shalom!

How i get a jewish gf?

Based

Jews are literally everywhere, shouldnt be hard to find a jewess if you are rich

>if you are rich

?למה אתה שונא כורדים

Another dead /isr/ thread I guess

EXPLAIN THIS

Immigrant country

The eternal Russian

Which part of it you don't understand?

>tfw ignored

i know how you feel user

All the jewish girls I've met so far have been autistic. Is this common?

who are you?

i'm you but stronger

>creating /isr/ an hour before everyone goes to sleep

Fucking retard, kick yourself in the head.

You aren't the Algerian. Are you the Iraqi living in the UAE?

>ignored again
why do people do this?

(((Russians)))

on a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you guys think this whole "jew" concept is working out so far?

do you think it's a good idea, or do you think it's not so good? let me know what you think. no opinion is stupid.

i literally live next to a kurd and he looks exactly like this.

How is Russia supporting Hezbollah and but Putin is still cool with Bibi
I smell some Jewry here

isn't putin cool with fatah, as well?

They have their state and nukes now.
They won. Nobody will fuck with Jews seriously ever again.

He's cool with everyone, except maybe ISIS. Pretty weird.

step 1: mutilate benis
jewish women wont touch anything unless it's 20% off

I see that Putin is a 6 Depolmcy

Why are there 300,000 non-Jewish Russians in Israel?

Most are Jewish just not religious, some are considered Christian/No-Religion because their mother isn't Jewish, but they still have Jewish heritage. As long as one of your grandparents was Jewish and you can somehow prove you feel a connection to Judaism you can immigrate to Israel.
One of my friends has an athiest mother, but she's not Jewish. Only his father is. They fled Belarus when the USSR collapsed

What about Islamized Jews? Like the Saudi royal family

Based, but your country is supporting them though. Also gimme a cute yahudi girlfriend to shitpost and trigger poltards with

Back when the really big wave of immigrants from ex-USSR countries arrived they had trouble proving their heritage because of the USSR's collectivist-atheist ideology, so the Israeli government was more lenient with who they let in.
So you get a lot of secular Jews who's kids grow up non-religious.

Also generally speaking the criteria for being considered a Jew as far as immigration is concerned is more liberal than the criteria according to the actual religious establishment.

If I'm not mistaken, as far as immigration is concerned it's your heritage and (vaguely) ethnicity that needs to be Jewish.

aren't Palestinians closer to you by ethnicity? Nobody would care if you you two had the same reilgion, right?

Closer than who?
Jews more often than not are ethnically distinct, so Palestinians and Mizrahi Jews aren't exactly identical, not to mention Ashkenazi.
Though to be honest, I don't actually know how immigration works if you went through giyur.

google.ae/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/science/1.681385

Well there's a reason you have an umbrella term for all those ethnic groups, Semites.

>so far
I'm not sure, let's give it a couple more millennia.