Tfw your ancestors are literally roman/french/german/nordic rape babies

>tfw your ancestors are literally roman/french/german/nordic rape babies
>this is the defining feature of your ancestry

i want europeans to apologise. the people of briton just wanted to live in peace

1066 best year of my life

>poo peeland wants apologies

*DABS ON THE RAINBOW WARRIOR*

B A S E D

They were committing revenge in advance against the perfidious beady eyed *Nglo

there are basically no french rape babies here and if you were you would know about it

There a some, but sure, we didnt leave a significant genetic mark on the Isles. Culturally speaking though...

you're ALL french rapebabies after william the saxon slayer

Well of course! Your skin would be the colour of Irish cream.

Emma Watson and Cara Delevigne are french stock though
Brits of french descent are easy to spot they're the ones who aren't ugly as fuck

delet this

ah yes cara, truly a beauty of the isles

>this is the defining feature of your ancestry
No, the defining feature of your ancestry is you. Make the best of it and stop worrying about irrelevant bullshit in the past.

Yes, she can't help her Angloid genetics.

how is OP making a literal muh heritage post and no one calls him out on it
how is emma waston french? she was only born there I thought

you should put that on a facebook motivational picture, aussie loser

I don't have a facebook account, though with your teenage cynicism I'm sure you have one and replete with snarky oh so clever quips from equally edgy teenage friends.

You sad cunt.

nice reddit spacing Sup Forumstard

his original post was the least Sup Forums thing ever what u talking about froggy

apologize to maoris first

They're alright. In fact they had their own Shaka Zulu and he created a coherent maori kingdom with guns from the British.

They're a lot better off than out natives anyway. Just the old thing of not having thousands of years of physical and social tolerance of booze and fags catches up with most people around the world

Forgot pic