Explain this "macho culture" West countries label us. I've never understand since I'm a beta virgin

Explain this "macho culture" West countries label us. I've never understand since I'm a beta virgin.

Is it true that Western males let their women go to night clubs alone, for example?

What is "macho culture"?

I don't think it applies to brapzil but it definitely applies to your northern brothers in places like el Salvador, Mexico and other central American countries men

"macho culture" is just manchildren culture of the 3rd world.

Indians also have "macho culture", for example. It's just a more or less cultural expectation of "boys will be boys", which makes their mentality and personality never change as they grow.

Explain this better. So boys will be girls in Portugal? I see a lot of sexist comments from Portuguese in youtube

no, boys will be men

macho culture and manchildren culture is the idea that boys are born and can't be changed. the difference being what the idea of a boy is depending wether we're talking about a developing country or a developed one.

>I read youtube comments
You want a medal?

This shit doesn't make any sense. I see lot of faggots everyday.

It's not that hard to understand.
In a lot of cultures boys are considered to be born as men, and girls needing to go through menstruation, marriage or losing virginity to be considered women.
Even in the west this was a normal thing up until a century or two ago. The idea of boys being considered different than grown men is a relatively recent one. This is why you were a Mr. from birth and a Miss or Mrs. depending on their marital status.

Macho culture is where you take every opportunity to declare or imply that you are strong and not to be fucked with, and this is basically an open opportunity for anyone else to challenge or undermine that claim. If anyone takes the bait then you always try to escalate this to either make them back down or engage in combat with the challenger, with the intention of winning and proving that you are "the man".

The alternative to macho culture, as is found often in the west, is called culture.

I really don't get it. Seriously. I see many many effeminate boys and soy boys every fucking day and I live in a poor area from Brazil, Northeast. I think you live in an alternative world.

that's because you seem to think that faggots and macho culture/manchildren culture are exclusive of one another. Clearly, it's not the case.

it’s always funny to me seeing people who speak the same language argue in english

seeing we're in a public forum and all...

Seriously, I wish everything you're saying was true, juat like in 90's. Now I just see a bunch of beta faggots.

Maybe this is still a thing in Mexico.

why? it's not general thread so it's would be quite bothersome otherwise

It's a PC term for nigger culture, or as some have called it "Thar"

machoculture is when you have moustache and big muscles and smear oil on your muscles

Stop speaking in riddles, everyone.

Macho culture is pretty much code for calling you uncivilized.

lots of men and women go alone clubbing with their friends even if they're in a relationship. i'd find clubbing with your partner a bit awkward and annoying

This is way more accurate since I see lot of sexism in Sup Forums and many first world flags talking about manliness

Trolling this hard

Do you live in a bubble? Aren't you seeing lot of meninxs?

t. paraibano chupa rola

Only Mexicans discussing dragonball do otherwise on Sup Forums