What is the most cucked country in europe?

What is the most cucked country in europe?

Sweden definitely

hi

>noncucktugal

Hungary, they use to be a big country before the got dicked.

swe den

who's paid for euromutt memes?

Settler colonies set up by Europeans are the most disgusting thing in the world history.

are you that guy in the other thread who said that it doesn't matter that favelas exist in brazil beause it doesnt affet you?

it's between France and Sweden imo

It's missing some kike stars.

macaco

All of us are cucked one way or another.

The western ones are rife with feminists, mudslims and brown criminals and the poor ones are post-communist ravaged shitholes being picked apart by corrupt governments and foreign corporations (and whose children are being brainwashed by anglo media).

Take my life away, I want to burn myself in here.

for you to migrate to SHITaly i can only imagine the shithole gypsymania is.

The one that doesn't even exist

Less of a shithole than you'd think, but the wages are low and the peasants are willing to do any work for lots of money, and italian is easy for them to learn.

It's bizarre to draw both burger and Euromutts. I don't really understand Mr. Soros' thinking, but work is a work.

Simius

It is between sweden and belgium

Not a catholic one thb

>No Britain
I'm Swedish and even I feel happy I don't live in the UK. Let that one sink in.
Not that we aren't a very very very very very very close second, with Germany, France and Norway in tow.

Scotland after Brexit.

I don't know, Australia was originally a settler colony and it turned out to be incredibly successful just by the fact that it managed to be appealing enough for millions of Europeans living in nice climates to uproot their lives and move to a hot shithole for the most part, all the way across the globe. We've got large communities from of all sorts of Eastern European nations, when they could have just as easily moved to somewhere like America instead.

brazil

we joke about sweden but it's definitely the UK or germany

Nobody paid them it's just Sup Forums

>I feel happy I don't live in the UK. Let that one sink in.

I bet that British guy is really offended that a basment dwelling Nazi Larper doesn't want to live in his country. You really showed him man

>Let that one sink in.
Comfortable weather, blazing fast internet, NEETbux; why in sweet fuck would anyone feel bad about living in Sweden? Being born into a rich Scandy welfare state is like winning the lottery.

Muslisms and feminists are unpowerful. Muslims are focking Satanists and women can't compete with men's. They just have benefits for it

We... I just saw Michael Moores latest movie Where to invade next and Sweden wasn't more than briefly mentioned, despite how culturally enriched we have become! What does it take to be invaded by America?!? More africans? I can vote for that!