Hey Ivan, let's kill the entire royal family, including the small children

>Hey Ivan, let's kill the entire royal family, including the small children
>Da

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Greife
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The order to kill the Romanovs went through three Jews before any Russians heard of it mate.

Just playing devil's advocate but if you were a bolshevik it would make a lot of sense.

I don't see what's the problem. The tsarists were arguably worse scum than the communists.

i don't understand why Sup Forums gets so buttblasted over this
communists did plenty of fucked up shit, but the routine execution of political rivals who also had their own secret police torturing people is the thing you choose to criticize?

they executor was also jew so that's irrelevant

Disgusting Jews

>the routine execution of political rivals
>children
Yeah no

JUDEN!

lets be honest you cares about them only because they were white
or anglo

DUDE TIGERS LMAO

t.hohol half-monkey

>not understanding how rule legitimacy works
If the children or even the entire family was left alive it would have been very easy for some rival empire to support a rebellion on the basis that the communist government is illegitimate since there are living heirs to the throne. It wasn't communist brutality, it has noting to do with ideology. It is simple, sane and well calculated political pragmatism. There's nothing really wrong with the killing of children in a simple situation of "the wrong place at the wrong time"

There's still heirs to the throne. They failed if that was their intent. Communism fell without a return to Monarchism

There's nothing wrong with killing these killers

I wish. Ukranian diaspora doesn't mix with braziloids like me

The girl standing to the right of Nicholas is pretty qt

How else are you going to eliminate the bloodline?

It was necessary

You wouldn't want the WHOOOOOOOORE getting pregnant

Reminder that everyone involved with this was of a certain ethnoreligious persuasion... from the man who gave the order, the man who relayed the order, to the man pulling the trigger... hmm... Makes you think doesn't it?

this is pol/his shit though, politely saged

>heirs
They are meme pretenders to the throne. Can you imagine Bourbons take power back in France?

This always pisses me off that fucking kikes got away with this.

I fucking hope the Arabs annihilate Jizrael for karmic jewstice.

>The survey also found that of young Russians 37 percent supported the restoration of the monarchy
No, but I can see the Romanovs returning

I didn't say I cared about them though, I was actually saying it made sense from their opponents' perspective.

nice sources

There is another tzar dinasty is rising in Mother-Russia. The home of Poutin....

>durrr i'm pissed that a bunch of guys killed a family
>therefore millions of people related to these guys need to die

Yes, you obviously care a lot about the value of human life.

Are you the freaking mommy poster?

Fuck off back to uzbekistan, nigger.

>I didn't say I cared about them
I didn't say you are

>this post

go back to israel (((romanov)))

>i don't understand why Sup Forums gets so buttblasted over this
because jews are involved user
and you know how crazy this website gets when it comes to jews

What's the issue? The French did the same under their bourgeois revolution.

Basically Sup Forums is full with a bunch of edgy cucks who pretend to care about royal families because they watched too much LOTR and ironically think those families are worth more than other people, and totally didn't exploit their people for hundreds of years.

Nikolai 2 was better than commie kikes. We had old capital in this country. Money belonged to ethnic russians who built important institutions like schools for your dumb grand grand babka and other shit. With eliminating monarchy a lot of people either emigrated or fucking died here leaving nothing in this country. Kill yourself, you fucking useless idiot.

I never stated anything about the value of human life.

Also: Jews literally assassinated the Tzar, took over Russia, genocided millions, then tried to do the same to Germany...and have gotten away with it and even conned the world into paying them for getting away with it. All of the bad shit people say about Jews seeking to destroy the West is true. I fucking hope you all get yours.

>there were jews involved in it, therefore everyone in the government was a jew, and all the rest of the jews are responsible for this!

Uneducated little brat.

Nice comeback, faggot. This prison shit culture comes from the soviets, if you forgot.

>he doesn't have a royal family
ahaha

Nothing wrong with that, they deserved every bit of it.

>you will never be the bolshevik who dragged the royal family from their summer house by their hair, raped their daughters while the father watched in terror only to club them to death one by one and dumped their bodies in a mass grave.
feels fucking bad man

I'm sure your country enjoyed being raped by commies afterwards :)

from antisoviets

I mean a lot of horrible shit happened during the revolution and civil war and the sympathy the Romanovs get seems disproportionate, however by this time the tsar had abdicated and had no authority. He was just a regular guy living in a country house with his family and wasn't really anyones political rival.

Homo soveticus shitbloods like yourself sure enjoy being degraded like that.

Idiots forget that whites didn't really care about tsar at this point. People just wanted some kind of parliament democracy to be implemented.

Literally everyone involved in the government right after the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jew, dumbass.

I don't fault you for believing the dumb shit you must be fed in Israel. But it is your own fault for commenting on something you don't know anything about.

He'll dismiss all the evidence, he's a kike. The fact that his tribe was exiled over 300 times in human history tells them nothing, it's all da evil antisemites' fault.
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

>Literally everyone involved in the government right after the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jew

[Citation needed]

asspain bulkohrust monarchycuck
tsarya ubili i mamok vashih vyebali ololo

Why did you post a video saying that 80-85% of all Bolsheviks involved in the revolution were Jews, when the American said that all of them were Jews? are you refuting his claims?

>point of video that commie jews oppressed religious jews and zionists

You think we're some kind of related? Lenin, Trotsky, Sverdlov - people who run things - all were kikes. Why deny it, mate? It's not like I'm personally coming to Israel to gas yourself. We're on Sup Forums, you can be honest with lads from time to time.

>You think we're some kind of related?

Huh?

>Why deny it, mate?

Because it's simply not true, and used as an excuse to attack all Jews.

I wonder if they raped them before the execution
I bet they did

Jews are guilty of very evil things.

And no Christian has done anything evil ever.

>Huh?
I mean, I'm not that guy, I'm not even conversing with him. He has his own opinion on the matter.

>Because it's simply not true, and used as an excuse to attack all Jews.
You're basically saying it's all da ebil antisemites fault.

>solja and Sup Forums sources like
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Greife
non biased/10

The difference is that when Christians do evil things, they admit it. They are not liars like Jews. You liar.

>You're basically saying it's all da ebil antisemites fault.

No, that's not what I'm saying. But I need to go to bed and I know this discussion won't reach anywhere, so I shan't go there anyway.

>The fact that his tribe was exiled over 300 times
We didn't exile them which saved us from the Black Plague
Long live Israel, lmaoing@butthurt eur*ids rn

>Of course it's the ebil antisemites! fault Ivan!!! Don't you know the chosen people have never done anything wrong, ever! That is why we are the Chosen™ after all! Haven't you seen the latest, completely unbiased, media news story on this?

Let's just say I trust Dostoyevsky and Mel Gibson on that one. It's pointless to argue with jews, they won't admit shit.

Go back to Sup Forums with the fake history.

>if you were demon-possessed scum of the earth then killing children would make sense
No shit, Sherlock.

>Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863.[5] Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a German–Swedish woman and a Russian Jewish physician who had converted to Christianity.[6] It is likely that Lenin was unaware of his mother's Jewish ancestry, which was only discovered by his sister Anna after his death
Lenin was half Jewish genetically but didn't know it, and he was atheist in any case.

Mods should ban you already, semite.

BASED Jews
Suck it europoops, you're inferior

Pure coincidence, lad. Pure coincidence.

this

bolsheviks did nothing wrong

Source that Jews did it?

No, white supremacist propaganda doesn't count.

>the rise of right-wing authoritarian sentiment in Russia
>when the Europe and the West are coming to the way of democracy and multicultural society
It smells that our glorious country is going to fall into an another SPECIAL WAY shit

We're no less multicultural, lad. It's just people have always been aware of churkas and their subhumanness.

Don't you want to be multicultural and have democracy, Ivan?

> IMG
> IMG
> IMG
lol nikita 5 11 17 sosnooley and you're monachycuck now?

The real hero here, was Lenin for spreading an ideology that would result in the deaths of millions of Russians.

any jews wants to kill monarchycuck?
i guaranty no consequences for you ;^)

cry more monkey's rapebaby

Most people are mixed between whites and blacks. Natives got slaughtered.

>Most people
we talking about you

I'm 3rd generation Lebanese hue Ivan. Though I don't get your comment on rapebabies when you're Russian.

>I'm 3rd generation Lebanese
sure