Why japanese gooks are so butthurt about him

Do you love Japan

rabu

only when you gooks are not butthurt about paul

This response made me reflect.

The virgin pent-up rage.

From what I've read, he was disrespectful as fuck and didn't give a shit.

Personally I hate this faggot and others like him who give Americans a bad name abroad.

nigger in 56% skin

shoot yourself weeaboo

soyboy nips cower in the presence of chad

>Its okay to act like a dumb faggot because IM AMERICAN

Fuck off cletus

virgin weebs like you who go there to teachu engrish give americans a worse name

>give americans a bad name
nobody likes us to begin with, cletus

Asians are such sensitive faggots. Half of the world goes to America, there's gangs of almost every ethnicity and foreigners do stupid shit all the time but in 99% of cases they either don't care or judge the person, not the people. One guy goes to Japans and acts a bit silly and they freak out and whine about "dispresctu my curture". One British girl gets naked on a mountain in Malaysia and it causes a fucking diplomatic crisis. It's pathetic.

Because he is a retarded faggot that did borderline illegal, if not outright illegal, shit and was highly culturally insensitive. Along with that he filmed and made fun of the corpse of a suicide victim which no human being would consider even remotely acceptable. If retards want to defend him then I feel they should honest to god reflect on their life and consider WHY they think it's okay to actively invade and disrespect an entire country then proceed to violate a person's corpse for the sake of views for a shitty youtube channel that appeals to the absolute lowest demographic of teenagers in the entire western side of the internet, particularly the US of A.

Which is why America is a shithole country that is being raped to death by immigrants with every aspect of its society failing. Americans can reserve the right to allow THEIR country to go to shit with degeneracy and disrespect but you faggots can piss off with your shit opinions and leave them in your garbage country.

we japanese are not butthurt

>One British girl gets naked on a mountain in Malaysia and it causes a fucking diplomatic crisis.
Stop spreading degeneracy

This

>tfw used to pretend like i was american whenever i did dumb shit while living in japan
At least I made you guys look whiter.