Area: 390.000 km/2

area: 390.000 km/2
population: 36.400.000
capital: erbil (852.000)
language: kurdish

do you support the kurdish independence movement?

>do I support the creation of another shithole in the Middle East

I do but how do you intend on establishing it since every country it stretches over is hellbent on keeping their land claims.
Would a bloody war even be worth it?

Yes. But only land taken from Turdkey.

tu bêaqil in!

it is our land un should give it to us like israel

Should / will are two different things m8.
They have land, and they are going to hold onto it as long as possible since it equates to power, and all of them are power-hungry.
Would a bloody conflict just to get this land for self-determination be worth it?

Why do you guys don't have any national literature even though you are so many? How can you want independence if you don't have any intelligent people among you?

Depends, do you want to genocide Arabs and Turks?

Yes I support it so we can nuke you inbred gypsies

A Z A D I

>kurd
>Nordic flag
FUCKING LEEEAAAAVE
FIGHT FOR YOUR SOVEREIGNTY IN YOUR HOMELAND YOU FAGGOT!!!!!

Of course, they are Europeans genetically and culturally

wtf are you smoking nigel

No

Genetically they have high frequencies of R1 haplogroups, which are only found in Europe. Additionally, their language is very european eg. You is tu, I is ez, mine is min etc.

We're seeing the same picture, right? Those women put on makeup and they dyed their hair, but they don't look anything like Euros.
They have R1 haplogroups that only occur in Europe? Congrats, you've just proven that they don't only occur in Europe because these people, who are clearly not European, have them.
I don't know much about languages but I imagine that the similarities are a coincidence and that the similarities stop there.

More European than you snowmutt

>capital: erbil (852.000)
ebin :-DD

Aren't Kurds an Iranian people? Why are you asking for lands that have historically always belonged to Semites?

>Because Kurdish is an Indo-European language, there are many words that are cognates in Kurdish and other Indo-European languages such as Avestan, Persian, Sanskrit, German, English, Norwegian, Latin and Greek.
Also, here's a pic of a Sicilian

Why does everyone always think that I'm Romanian?

Yes I support it. But only because...Kurds pretend to be feminist and progressive meanwhile they mutilate the vagina of their female counterparts and fuck donkeys. The kurdish national sport is civil war and sucking their sponsors‘ dick. They are incredibly stupid and are used by Israel to create chaos in the Middle East. :)

Uh no, Kurdistan belongs to BLACK Assyrian / Chaldean / Syriac people

Bump

Yes, but only because I like to be included in fads.

NO

>our land
you don't even live there, you ran off to denmark

Yes, ofc

Stop stealing flag design desu

there's like a million tricolor flags, how are they stealing your design?

The sun design is similar to the chakra

Also same no of edges (24) slightly different shades of same color

What are US funded militias?

Why does the land of the free fund so much violence?