You're not American

You're not American

la abominacíon

la creatura

el atrocidad

La Criatura

whiter than you Muhammad

>all these butthurt subhumans
This is why we Arabs will rule you forever.

La aberracion

el diablo

Canada is, as Mexico and South America, part of the Americas. Thus we are all Americans.

Pendejo estadounidense

la luz extinguido

t. Osama Bin Laden

Proof

el goblino

American - A citizen of the United States of America (America)

North America and South America are two separate continents that together constitute the Americas.

Just because you're a citizen of a country within the Americas does not make you American. You go anywhere in the world as a Brazilian or an Ecuadorean and you tell people "I'm American" and they will laugh at you in the face.
t. macaco
Shouldn't you be off getting murdered?

Russians confirmed American

The Cold War was a hoax.

9/11 never happened.

Believe.

Cagado no supermercado

>unitedstatian - A citizen of the United States of America
fixed

> Increasingly nervous Unitedstatian believes his South AMERICAN brethren are not AMERICAN
Unitedstatian education

t. Butthurt unitedstatian orc.

Also, el devorador de genes blancos.

I feel no regret whatsoever that your countries were utterly destroyed by our banana corporations.
I hope LatAm remains in a perpetual state of poverty, misery, and murder.

Perú will try their best!

EEYYYYY PACO

WE AMERICANOS NOW, ESE?

>no non you can't be American even if you live in the Americas!! You need to live in that particular degenerate spot halfway-north to be a real american!! American continent is a hoax!!

el chino

El poder de la educación estadounidense

Stupid leaf.
You're not Americans either.
American means a person from the U.S (America)

Using an entire continent as a demonym is retarded. You don't see Kiwis calling themselves "Oceanian".

And other than Sup Forums you rarely hear people in France or the UK calling themselves "European".
Their identity rests on their nation, not the massive landmass that their nation happens to rest on.

The only reason LatAms want you to call them American is because they want to associate themselves with our great country.

> i want other people to suffer because i cant accept that my shithole has no name
very nigger tier

el mono

I love to watch how Burgers make fun of other Americans

UGHRRRR AOOGRUGHHH AHGOEDLDJNWO...
for you too, el entidad diabolica.

>gets sliced in half

Yup, I want you people to suffer. Fortunately LatAms aren't mentally capable of forming a non-corrupt drug infested shithole murder capital.
So don't get mad at me for simply wishing you suffer when the truth is that most of your suffering is the doing of your own countrymen.

El goblino gordo

> usa has 4 cities among the most violent of the world

Blaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

I wonder why some of our cities are so violent?
Perhaps it's because we keep importing human garbage from Latin America? Hmmmmmmmmm

Ash mutt durbatulûk, ash mutt gimbatul,
Ash mutt thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

>hahaha LatAm is violent!
>why yes my country is the degenerate shithole where you can legally buy weapons just so the police can legally gun you down

umm
what about european, asian and african?
dont know why im wasting my time anyway, this is prob a bait

>what about Asian and African

These terms are retarded because they try to group radically different people

Why should a Korean and a Kuwaiti feel united, for example?

What does a Tunisian share in common with someone from Botswana?

It makes absolutely no sense to group people based on continents if we're talking about identity.
Sure we might share a landmass, but that landmass is enormous and the disparity between our cultures is just as great.

Look, you are not American. It's the truth.
The only people who view you as Americans are other Latin Americans in denial. You go anywhere on Earth -- Europe, Asia, etc. and people will look at you like you're autistic if you go around calling yourself American.

Bleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey, to be fair americans are not mentally capable of running a country, thats why you import people from everywhere? not our fault you couldnt even do that right and be yet another shithole

bluuuurrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg blaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh

Hahahaha... Nice try, burger.

el coco

>You go anywhere in the world as a German or a French and you tell people "I'm european" and they will laugh at you in the face
That's what you just said

tell that to Mathias Ringmann and Martín Waldseemüller

First this continent is and has always been Amerindian.

Second, its name is not America and soon its name will be changed once our Mexican brothers take over the land known as Los Estados Unidos.
And Amerindians once again monopolize everything from northern Canada to southern Argentina.

t. Omar Mir Seddique Mateen

Yes we are

Whiter than you friendo

>You’re not American!
>You’re not even wearing a flag on your head!

why did your founding fathers name their new country the same name as the continent? it seems a little strange to me. it would be like somaliland calling themselves africa or kosovo calling themselves europe. it seems ridiculous.

Americans like to eat pee pee and poo poo xD

Conquering your cuntree

One baby at a time

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

so what

jajahahaha holy shit!

My sides