Why are europeans manchildren?

why are europeans manchildren?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/02/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lifted truck
>not manchildren tier

>get married and give up hobbies because society says to
>not a manchild
Lol

This.
Their culture, also replace the truck with a lame Ford Explorer or something.

>driving efficient cars is bad

>Implying an American can afford anything before paying off his student loans for years.
>Using ""European"" as actual term whereas it would differ hell a lot between different countries.

You can't afford a car, let it alone a flat with your friends in Poland. You would be happy being able to buy few beers and cigs per week, while living with your parents

El cuello rojo de las cavernas...

I am closer to the 25 y.o. European

>Using ""American"" as an actual term whereas it would differ hell a lot between different states.
Texas and New York are more different than any two European "countries".

I think your average usa citizen at age 25 struggles to pay off the student loans and is scared shitless to get injured since even good usa healthcare insurance these days cover only 50% so instead of 200K$ you just have to pay only 100K$. And then he goes to concert and gets shot anyway. Or in school. Or anywhere really these days. Like when visiting parents...
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/02/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html

And your older population is even criticizing them for not marrying and not creating familes when they cant afford even rent in cities where all the jobs are. And they completely ignoring the fact that majority of position doesnt offer livable wage: aka you cant afford to live in the area you work: endless traffic jam.

>this european cope
lmao soyboys

>Texas and New York are more different than any two European "countries".

t. Californian nu-male

Try .

why are europeans intellectuals and burgers brainlets?

>>>>>>>>>>>Chris Kyle

This is obviously written by some butthurt flyover manchild

canadians post 25 yo chinese please

>marrying at an objectively too young age
>good

25 year-old american

Any 25 yo driving that truck obviously has some kind of issues.

>marrying young
>shitting out as many kids as possible as secutrity for future
>spend entire time working or buying status symbols
>food costs literally nothing
America is accually third world

>driving a barby & ken car
>not a manchild

>Texas and New York are more different than any two European "countires"
you're memeing right?

>next to no debt, already saving tons of money and independent of the banks, car is cheap but has great gallons per mile and is more than enough to help get around, lives with family not because he's a manchild, but because fuck the bank and rent jew
bottom
>will spend his entire life paying off debt, basically a slave to the banks, also god forbid anyone in his family needs even the slightest medical attention, car eats fuel like no tomorrow, house made of plywood (flies away when even the smallest storm hits it), has several marriages and divorces

>driving an autobox small dick mobile

did you mean ameriTARD

Because we don't like living in debt.

Old bait is old, yet europoops will fall for it

uuuHUHU I buy big truck from mister jew cus me big strong and have BIG peepee
yuroPEON drive little peepee car dumb yuroPEON
I buy house from mister jew I not manchild
yuroPEON rent like small peepee boy instead of goin into debt during housing bubbles
yuroPEON STUPID
ME SMART

a literal rewrap of the "refering to europe as one state", pretty good steal I almost replied