So whats Sup Forums opinion on cajuns?

So whats Sup Forums opinion on cajuns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYxKWA25fPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are Cajuns?

people living in the south in the US

i like cajun chicken

They're people who live in the swamps of Louisianian, they have French heritage and are really strange all around, someone from that area might know more, I'm all the way in California

Would love a qt inbred southern creole

That's not what a Cajun is
Rural Americans living mostly in Louisiana that are descendants of French settlers. They speak a Creole French and generally live in the swamps (bayous). They have amazing food, hilarious accents, and are all around great people. They aren't violent like most other poor Southern trash is.

Half fr*nch and half y*nk

So probably the worst "people" that have ever existed

Stupid illegal Aliens, even the wall couldn't keep them out. Glad they were btfod by the Jaegers.

I love you

Acadians are descendants of French settlers to the Maritime provinces of Canada. Back in the day the British deported a lot of Acadians to Louisiana, the descendants of these deportees are called "Cajuns" (which is just a corruption of the word Acadian).

>tfw probably related to some toothless swamp hicks in louisiana

Cajun reporting. AMA.

Never been to the US so i wouldn't know. Looks like regular humans, probably nothing special about them

I heard they make good food.

My brothers :)

heh?

an interesting and unique people whose culture is going to die within thirty years because of globalization and an active effort to suppress them from speaking French during the 20th century.

Hello my brothers
Give me love

please

Sure, lad.

Forgot file too I am retarded

really interesting. can they hold a conversation with French in their native language?

Wow, a family tree that isn't totally boring.

I have always found Louisiana interesting. My mental image about Louisiana voodoo, swamps, good food and deranged and inbread hicks propably isn't exactly true though.

>deranged and inbread hicks
BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=fYxKWA25fPQ

>
Nice.

Post Cajun females.