Why are they lazy??

Why are they lazy??

It's too hot.

We are exhausted of fucking slutty koreans who wants bigger dicks. Ask the amerimutts they do it too. but teaching english xD

it is too much work to fuck your mom's pussy

Why do gooks hate good jaw development??

settled by cr*ollo scum

fuck his jaguar warrior chimichanga!

This.
I feel cold with temperatures as low as 18°C

The simply don't care if shit gets done
Trust me, i've worked in industry, and not a single worker gives a shit if the product gets delivered at the end of the week.
Everyone's just out for themselves and if something doesn't immediately benefit them, they will NEVER take initiative

>hot
Not here Juan.

meme answer - Sup Forums tier genetic/philosophy talking pints

actual answer - better weather and us fucking with most of them during the cold war creates a lack of belief and trust in the government doing the right thing. This also creates an anti-american sentiment and the ideologies that espouse these principles discourage individualism, creativity, and hard work.

entonces cual es la excusa? tu narizota no te permite virar por completo?

Spanish and Portuguese scum.

Perú will try their best!

Also, the Catholic Church contaminated our natives and slaves with the Liberation Theology. Even the settlers.

They are cleverer than him.

So? The people who moved here just shot them. How does this relate to the OP question.

Gooks arent ppl

Too intelligent to work 25 hours a day for decades and eventually die from exhaustion or after being driven to suicide by stress or by not being able to cope with the high pressure associated to fulfilling the hive's expectations.

yes actally they can play only football ,and do the crime. but korea doesnt have the right to say it. i
n japan huge number of zainichi korea as well

Spanish genes for the lazy
native american genes for the crime and lack of humanity

This, overall.

>implying genes and relgion don't have some influence on outcome.

qt

The best of both worlds

Indios and blacks are extremelly indolent people, I can still relate easily with the indios tho, because the bolivians that come here to São Paulo usually accept to work in semi-slave conditions, so working is not necessarily a problem to all of them.
And we happen to have been colonised by one of the laziest people in Europe, so that doesn't help our case too.

Actually the lazy, crime and lack of humanity are part of the Spanish genes

Really? As far as I knew Spanish never offered their own families up to the blood gods

Neither the natives in my country, so?

wasnt chile part of incan empire at some point? besides, chile does not seem to have the inhumanity that brazil and mexico have

Part of it, but that part of the inca empire didn't have much population, so most of the population in what today is Chile was Mapuche

Can confirm