Do you think it’s true that in 2006 when Germany won the World Cup something unplugged and the German people have...

Do you think it’s true that in 2006 when Germany won the World Cup something unplugged and the German people have ever since been proud to identify as German?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_FIFA_World_Cup_Final
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My cousin is married to a Bavarian girl all her family either live in New Zealand or Australia Germans will abandon their country for the BIG OCEANIC COCK.

>Germans won the WC in 2006

Don't fall for it. Germans spread their seed FAST. They forget their language within a generation, but their genes survive, before you know it you'll have German larpers running your country.

>2006 when Germany won the World Cup

>898,700
wtf i didn't know this. what do we do about the g*rman menace?

Mmmm sweetie...

ah yes the glorious Italian playstyle, winning a world cup on penalty shots

No, it didn't happen. It's only that during WC times it is allowed to wave our flag because the ssymbol is detached from the fatherland. Lots of lefty faggots despise Germany and our symbols no matter the circumstances and it pollutes everything, so up until now there is hardly any pride in our identity as Germans to be found.
It's been changing since the migrant crisis though.

literally nobody cares about the world cup except like 3 countries in west europe, niggers in africa and latin america

Like France beat Italy at penalties in 98
>b-but it wasnt in the final so it doesn't count

Shut up Austria.

DEUTSCHLAND VERRECKE

NIE WIEDER D*UTSCHLAND

musste schmunzeln, danke

That moment where her body would be flawless, but modern "fashion" pushes anorectic as the standard so you can see her ribs and lower abdomen bones and in order for her to have illusion of boobs she has to use pushup bra...

We deserved to win, we crushed the Euro 2 years later too because the team was too strong

Crushed my ass, that was Italy choking hard, not France winning

And probably the last time it happened.

What about the miracle of bern?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_FIFA_World_Cup_Final

This is the miracle of Bern

?