Flooded europe discussing thread

flooded europe discussing thread,
IF YOU ARE RETARDED, PLEASE READ:
i make same in v4 thread, in time that thread was dying, i wanna to more people discussing this, also i made this in universe sandbox 2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fridtjof_Nansen-class_frigate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nords win this. We are very tall so we can swim very efficiently, we are also notoriously good sailors and boatsmen. We would once again become feared.

>meds survive
n*Rds on suicide watch

No, look at my post. You lose and we win. m*Doids lose.

You know that to look like this, more than the entire ice that is present on earth would need to be melted

the mountainlets (m*Doid and n*Rdoid) lose
the SLAVA BOGA wins

this, most of my region is safe

we defeated the vikings, i don't see how some goofy soyboys afraid of brown people will be a problem

OP's pic is like 300 or 400 meters rise.

>tfw you live in the mountains in the north

Git fuged non-mountain people

what about intense rain?

Yes, and the maximum high, if all ice was melted would be 80-100 m

Nah, just aliens trowing a shit ton of water on earth

Appennine bois

why no people in thread?

>Nords
>mountainlets
pick one. We have higher and more dangerous mountains than you.

you lose because you can't swim like us

uhmm sweetie.... try again ok!? lol

sweetie you couldn't climb a mountain even if it had candy on the top

sugarpie the only thing your people climb is brown cock

that's funny coming from someone who is an actual brown rape baby and let's face it honey your religion is islam. You're a muslim. haha you already lost. try again cherry

Lmao, people don't even talk about the ice age in 10.000 b.c, also the Netherlands where quite big

uhmm no honey, we aren't brown because we didn't let our women get raped like your letting and we are seculars, ok? lol try again munchkin

We don't need to swim, cariño, and the spanish fishing fleet by total tonnage is the largest in the EU

Why do nords think vikangs will win when there's the English and Spanish armadas?

>we aren't brown
uhm strawberry I've seen your diaspora, you look like the turks who conquered you and whose religion you adopted. I mean let's be real let's face it pumpkin you're muslims, you can't talk down to anyone.

Yeah, we even built some of the norwegian navy ships

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fridtjof_Nansen-class_frigate

Yeah but this is gonna be an ice-age scenario, which means you m*Doid dogs will die due to not having blue eyes and blonde hair.

It’s the other way around if the ice from the poles melt, brainlet, enjoy your skin cancer

Yeah but it won't, cause Varg said there's gonna be another ice age. You m*Doids will all die.

>tfw 189cm
Try again