Tfw I come from the most hated diaspora and countries in the world

>tfw I come from the most hated diaspora and countries in the world
How do I meant to feel when everybody I meet secretly thinks I'm a subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=VK1HJEZJ6qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you Ukrainian or Turk?

Haters gonna hate, people will always find a reason to hate you. It distracts them from realize how shitty they really are.

Do your own thing there is always a solution to a problem. Always.

Worse, plebanon

>gypsies in Australia
That's a thing?

Also White nationalism is just a meme. It will blow over, especially when Asian supremacy becomes a think and people realize China hates all laowhys equally

aussies are cool

doesnt the hate just come from Aussies going to other countries and partying?

Neither. And everybody loves the Turks. Literally never met anybody that dislikes them.
T-thanks

Tell me about it

>everybody loves the Turks
Is that because in Australia are too much huge insects like them?

POO

Mexicans are bro tier. I know a mexican exchange student that gets shit on all the time because he looks like an ugly Kurd.Yet he is always smiling and making jokes, I appreciate being around him.

Mexican ""hate"" is a meme
Nobody really dislikes Indians on a personal level either, apart from them being smelly.

>Mexican ""hate"" is a meme

Hasn't it died down anyway since no one likes Trump anymore, anyway?

Appreciate the kind words

>nobody hates turks, mexicans and indians

In what world do you live in?

*Throws banana*

gypsy?

In France i've heard many people say Turks are our "best" immigrants (not counting the portuguese and italians they are literally considered french)

Don't care about them OP. It doesn't really matter where you are from, what matters is what kinda person person you are.

>the fact that i recognize that there is people that hate mexicans mean that I hate mexicans myself
>that's what the indio retardado understood from my post

Kys yourself.

no

Depends on where you are. Southern american rednecks hate mexicans, but tell me one thing they don't hate. Turks are hated in germanic countries, because they are an easy scapegoat. Yet they make a significant proportion of laborers and businessmen in those countries and not a single terrorist attack has been linked to a turk. Indians are hated in the new world anglosphere, but only because they don't retaliate with violence. Racist are too pussy to say the same things about Aboriginals, Maori or Blacks.

People pick on whoever doesn't fight back. It has always been that way.

No, people usually pick on whoever is invading the country the most. That's why pakis are hated in UK, turks in Germany and mexicans in USA.
Unlike what you sayd, that racists are scared of blacks/maoris is bullshit, they don't display their hate publicly anylonger because these days the backlash would be so intense that they would probably lose their jobs, credibility etc..

I dunno im half South African and at least not Afrik*ner

>whoever is invading the country the most

UK has more polish immigrants than turks

Germany has 4 times as many eastern european immigrants as turks

"Mexicans" are not hated for the most part in the US, only those without legal residency

Tbh he's right about the Maoris. Nobody really messes with them because they're pretty violent.

>Literally never met anybody that dislikes them.
E B I N
B
I
N

>Germany has 4 times as many eastern european immigrants as turks
"eastern european" is vague term, germans might like czechs more than they like romanians, for instance. Also, besides the poles there is not one eastern european "race" as heavily represented in Germany as the turks.
Plus germans always lived side by side with slavs, so eventhough they might hate each other sometimes they are used to each others cultures. While turks started going to Germany in the 50's, and since then never stoped flooding the country with a totally differnet religion, manners etc.. And I don't understand how turks are easily to "pick on".

>"Mexicans" are not hated for the most part in the US, only those without legal residency
[citation needed]

>And I don't understand how turks are easy to "pick on"
fixd

Just come here already and let's rule this shitty country together, lebanon.

This is what is called "moving goalposts" first you talk about invading but when I tell you that eastern europeans are actually replacing you try to change the debate

>besides the poles there is not one eastern european "race" as heavily represented in Germany as the turks

Ho about 3.5 million Russians? Literally the largest immigrant group en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany

>[citation needed]

Mexicans with residency are not considerd mexicans, they call them "Hispanics" only KKK white nationalists rant about Hispanics

don't know where you live, but I lived my childhood in a fucking banlieue and they were amongst the most annoying
not as agressive as the north africans, but still rather passive-agressive

the truely atheist ataturk dickriders ones were quite cool though

This is why these things are subjective. I have been to France 7 times (I have family there) and native Parisians are one of the most annoying, snobbish and rude cunts I have seen in my life and I come from Vienna, a city infamous for being cunts.

>This is what is called "moving goalposts" first you talk about invading but when I tell you that eastern europeans are actually replacing you try to change the debate
Nope, I said that "eastern european", unlike turk, is not a nationality, so you can't really say that "eastern europeans are 4 times more present in Germany" because there are tons of different eastern european people, and germans might relate with some more than others.

>Ho about 3.5 million Russians? Literally the largest immigrant group en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
Alot of them were germans immigrants in Russia that went back to Germany.

but everybody know Parisians are like that, though

So I can be like that identity-crisis afflicted Brazilian ITT whenever someone shit talks about MENA? Nah I'm good.

These people lived in the soviet union together for over 50 years, they speak simmilar languages and shae a very simmilar culture. What in the dick are you even talking about.

>Alot of them were germans immigrants in Russia that went back to Germany.

Very cute story, not actually true. The "immigrants" were the top of the elite of the DDR and ifyou think that makes more than 100.000 and they came back before 1998 you couldn't be more wrong. A lot of them are middle-class Russians who immigrated after the fall of the soviet union to work, set up business or study in germany because Russia was falling apart.

Join hizbollah and rocket people who make you uncomfortable

People from Marseille very also rude and made fun of my french because oh how surprising we don't speak a lot of french in Austria. the place I like the most was Bordeaux, very friendly people.

>These people lived in the soviet union together for over 50 years, they speak simmilar languages and shae a very simmilar culture. What in the dick are you even talking about.
>romanians, poles and hungarians are the VERY SAME PEOPLE because they all lived under a communist goverment

Yeah, I think I'm done talking to you.

I love your work from the 90s. My expectations are high for the future so try not to disappoint yeah.

I have never said the same you mentally ill moron. They are very simmilar. That's like saying there is a planets worth of diffrence between Swiss, Dutch, Austrians and Germans because they don't speak the same exact language

Poles, Russians, Hungarians and Romanians act and behave simmilar to each other because they are all part of the slavic family there is less diffrence between "western" and estern slavs than between those and southern slaves. Just because your uneducated ass doesn't know that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Too late we're a standard liberal European country now

Yes and no, your country and a lot of your diaspora still act as if it is 1993

Just pointing out, according to your argument, we can lump together all muslim in one group.

>ust pointing out, according to your argument, we can lump together all muslim in one group.

And we don't do that?

>most hated diaspora in the world
>not a turk
what are you then?

Never say never.
Not really. Yugoslav diaspora really are trash and they go at each other like they're still at war for some reason but the ones that come as first gen are pretty decent.

From memory he's arab

Are you Lebo or something?

Yes. I'm a smelly, subhuman arap rapist

Have you not been paying attention to the news? It's the Sudanese diaspora that's being picked on now. Lebs and arabs are so 2000s.

>tfw no sudanese gf
youtube.com/watch?v=VK1HJEZJ6qk

Lebs and syrians are fucking ok tho, nothing like disgusting filthy ar*ab dogs.

There's still a strong stereotype associated with being drug dealers, thugs and rapists nation-wide as a country and world wide as a race.

This is very wholesome. I'm actually quite happy for them, thanks for sharing user.

What did he mean by this?

>one chance at life
>born a syrian manlet in chadstralia

Lebanese and Syrians are Arabs.

>Lebs and syrians are fucking ok
>nothing like disgusting filthy ar*ab dogs.
?

I mean...unless they're Assyrians, Arameans, or Maronites who identify as non-Arab but others see them as Arabs.

But we are the same tho in the end we are just Semites

Semite =/= Arab

He's right. There's not much of a difference between Semitic groups.

>Lebs and syrians are fucking ok tho, nothing like disgusting filthy ar*ab dogs.

Doesn't mean all Semites are Arabs

lol mate, just look at your average syrian and the average saudi and tell me they are the same. Levante people usually have a lighter skin.

Yeah, I'm sure Jews and Arabs get along swimmingly.

Just how many Syrians and Saudis have you seen?

I've seen some syrians here in Brazil and saudis only on the internet? Why, JIDF?

The irony is that the most populous Arab country wasn't even Semitic.

It's human nature. No matter if we had the same reilgion, ethnicity, or race we would still fight each other

And you asked them if they are Syrians?

I'm asking because your claims are pretty exaggerated, and you seem to refer to Syrians as one people with one look, when their looks vary wildly from light skinned to very dark, and the light skinned ones are a minority.

Also, just for your knowledge, Syrians and Lebanese are considered Arabs.

>Semites, Semitic people or Semitic cultures (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם) was a term for an ethnic, cultural or racial group who speak or spoke the Semitic languages.

Doesn't this mean Ethiopians are also Semites?

Like? Sure Eygpt and North Africans aren't but every Arab country in the Middle East are considered Semite

Yes, it's just a language family.

We have more lebanese in Brazil than in Libano, and alot of syrians too, so yes, I know they were syrian. Plus with the refugee crisis some of them went here, and pretty much all of them were lighter than every arab I've seen on the internet.

The Ethiopian Semitic languages actually have some of the highest numbers of speaks for Semitic languages after Arabic.

I am Indian too op

please send zahle arak
i really need some to help with this stress

KEK

What's this supposed to prove?

Proves that Semites aren't just connected through language.

They even did a study that shows that Palestinians and Jews are similar genetic roots

Palis and Jews were once the same. Also that 'history' teacher failed to say that those migrations had a very small impact on the local populations.

Yeah and Ainu are related to Yamato since they are both Japanese but that doesn’t mean they’re the same thing or it’s okay for Ainu to have their culture and original language destroyed by Yamato.

>Tribes have been mixing with each other for a long time.
>mixed to the point where they have similar reilgion, language, culture, and even genetic roots
>they are not the same

Even if they are the same what does that change? The people of former Yugoslavia are essentially the same but they couldn't stop massacring each other
Blood doesn't mean much, history, nationality, religion is more important

>this flag
>this post

True but you forgot to include identity. Identity is more important than Nationality. see no matter what passport I have I'll forever consider myself a Palestinian

The world is getting less religious when time passes so I hope they find a good solution between Israel and Palestine

You will probably be forever miserable. Look at Dj Khaled even a fat ugly Pali can live the luxury life if you let behind this stupid conflict

The Ainu museum near Sapporo is worth a visit. Its nice to see what was. Key word: was.

then I would like to prove me wrong then.
you used Ainu and Yamato as related through nationality only.

> it’s okay for Ainu to have their culture and original language destroyed by Yamato.
No I don't think it's okay. Same with Arabs for destroying Levantine culture.

why? I want a peaceful solution between Israelies and Palestinians

> Same with Arabs for destroying Levantine culture.
t. uses saudis as a benchmark for being "arab"

What's the point if the majority of them think a Palestinian state already exists as Jordan?
Israel has a high population density and is expensive why do you think they keep pushing into the West Bank.
Not the mention the religious reasons, they don't call it the West Bank anymore but Judea and Samaria

There is no point. Israel wants an ethnostate with full borders. Palestinians have terrible PR and muslims are hated everywhere, there will never be a two state solution.

A lot of suffering could have been avoided if people had just given up 60 years ago and built a future somewhere else.

>Give up something that my grandfathers and mothers land that they used to live on for generations.
the absolute state of wh*te men

Also I was thinking of a more like a two state with one government like Belgium