>do you support death penality

>flag
>yes

Other urls found in this thread:

survey.gov-online.go.jp/h26/h26-houseido/2-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WBIBpJ2Ih2A&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia

Yes, and it should be installed for most of the crimes, with disregard of convict's age, gender or financial situation.

>with disregard of convict's age, gender or financial situation.
Based Ivan.

>do shit
>get hit
By a bullet into back of your head.

No I'm not a brainlet

Based as fuck, i like you.

>flag
>Of course
Death to TuscanyNiggers that abolished it

yes, for pedos and rapists

we need it desu

Flag
Yes, but only extreme cases like treason, serial murder, etc.

yes but only because the traditional way to do it here is cool

Yes, but life (w/o parole) in forced labor is better.

I never figured out they managed to make the blade slide down without sticking to the sides. Grease?

Maybe the blade doesnt even touch the sides.

definitely. letting life-sentenced convicts live on our taxes is fucking stupid

Singapore
Not at all.

There does usually seem to be a groove for the blade block to slide down, otherwise what is stopping the blade swinging and striking the wrong place?

Worse, letting them out after a while, i'm so fucking tired of hearing "the terrorist was already known to the authorities" every time.

Flag
Yes, for wh*Toids who disrespect KARA BOGA

Yes, but only for monarchists

I would have thought that Singaporeans would be in favour of the death penalty considering how your famously harsh justice system has made you one of the safest countries in the world despite being one of the most diverse.

>Poland has monarchists

Yes
For crimes like corruption, treason, murder and kidnapping and organized crime

Yes
No point on waisting tax money on hopeless people. Is either death penalty or forced labour, maybe both.

Any C*tholic is a monarchist since they made Jesus into the king of Poland

only for traitors

The fuck

Japan
Yes

【The Japanese thought about death penalty】
survey.gov-online.go.jp/h26/h26-houseido/2-2.html

Death penalty is unavoidable
80.3%.

Death penalty should be abolished
9.7%

based

Flag
Yes, but only for reactionary saboteurs and class enemies.

yes
people think they're morally superior and smart for not supporting it but I've never actually heard a good argument against it other than theres a very small chance he might be innocent

Yes I endorse. They are badass.
youtube.com/watch?v=WBIBpJ2Ih2A&t=12s

Yes but only for non-whites

No.
i have no problems in a private citizen killing someone he doesnt like and paying the price for it, but the country should never have that kind of power toward its citizens

everyone is already known to the authorities you brainlet manlet hairlet dicklet cucklet

Yes. We hang them. Drug dealers get whipped with 1 inch rattan canes too before being hanged.

YES SIM SÍ はい

>do nothing
>get accused of committing a crime
>get shot
???

Casualties happen. Europe is/was safe enough for those to be a concerned but we really need to get rid of half the population down here. It'd be a sad thing but a couple of unlucky guys shouldn't stop the LIMPEZA

I said "do shit".
That means there was crime, and the guilt was proven.

I really don't want to be in the situation of being falsely accused of committing a crime and getting sentenced to death.

I wouldn't either so in my dictatorship I would put utmost care in being sure the person was guilty but shit could always happen. It's tough
Don't let your country get out of control I guess

>miscarriages of justice don't exist

Those, who do so, do it on purpose.
Therefore they are commiting a crime.

Flag
Yes but only for monarchists, bourgeois scum, and class traitors

I don't think you understand what I meant

>justice is exist

>Yes
>Only with extreme crimes

Will never be a reality because the majority of people is corrupted as fuck.

Flag
No

People aren't objective enough to sentence a man to death, and people who have done enough to warrant a death penalty generally deserve far worse anyway

Yes
Death to spies and traitors

Singaporean safety is worth nothing, since it comes at the cost of nigh-zero liberty.

>but I've never actually heard a good argument against it other than theres a very small chance he might be innocent
That´s reason enough to stand firmly against the practice.

we could use a genocide or two

>a russian doesn´t recognize the concept of "miscarriage of justice"
Why am I not surprised?

No.

Yes, only for common crimes like pickpoketing, robberies (armed or not), home assaults, gang membership, severe traffic imprudences,.... and only in case it's not the first or second crime. Same for second murder with reason (e.g. killing your wife while she is fucking somebody in your own bed), and for the first murder without reason (e.g. being an autistic fucker who killed a random girl because his mother didn't love him and she looked like her).

No, but I support long-life sentences and low-life conditions in jail for rapist and murders. I mean, they should be enclosed in one man cells and get just bread and water. That way they would suffer more than just killing them