Ex-muslim thread

1.Your Cunt
2.What made you leave Islam

Flag
Just reading the Quran makes me vomit

Come back you bitch

I'm happy being a christian now

1.flag
2.couldn't find any proof that god exists, and also too many inconsistency in quran and hadith.

>trading the Koran for an even older more violent and totally bogus set of stories from the bronze era

Not sure that you really achieved anything other than going deeper in to a bunch of nonsense.

Suit yourself I guess

how dare you, how dare you descecrate based Ali by putting muh*mm*d's name over his portrait you fucking poopie poo shit poop

Now convert to pdf

what are you doing in christian country then you scum?

>flag

Islam is a meme religion, and the quran is not impressive at all. My family is sunni btw.

Flag
Doing an istikhara and then not finding any result

My honest confession.

All my friends and family are muslims and being a kid you think its normal to act towards woman like that,that its normal to overly react to minor jokes about Allah,you think its normal and that its true that others are devils and sejtans,and most of all you think all that Kuran says is true because older people that you consider wise believe in it.But truth is you dont have to stone woman,they dont have to wash your feet after work and those older people you thought are smart are halfwits that most haven't even went to highschool let alone college.So long story short,once you start thinking rationaly you realise Islam is a very very ,and I'm being honest here, radical religion that probably did more harm than good to this world compared to the others.Many don;t know this but the Islam is forced down kids throats much more than any other religion in the world and that has to do with the fact I made earlier about people practiseing it.

My dad would always talk about how Shia were scum who deserved to die and he would listen to really loony religious advice. But then in public he would go out and preach about how Islam was a religion of peace and it treated everyone equally. I have cut all ties with him now because leaving Islam behind is like leaving behind a whole life and culture. It was difficult but I feel so much better now.

By all*h you deserve nothing but the sword

im not an ex muslim, but i still dont follow the stupid shit about how anyone who is non muslim (ie the kuffar) are supposed to be the scum and im supposed to go after them. my relation to islam is mostly spiritual.

A man who reads cannot be taken seriously

Unironically Japan is one of the comfiest cunts for muslims to live in i guess

You did the right thing, I also plan to do the same thing, I hate my country, the people, the enviroment, and evrything here is as worse as middle east. Just few days ago some cartoonist got death threats because he was making fun of every religion with his cartoons. People are seriously brainwashed here. I wish I could leave this shithole called Bangladesh as soon as possible. I'd rather live as a beggar or homeless in any non muslim country than being someone important to my society here. Islam ruins everything.

how i would imagine religious people are hated there

You should let more of them in.

I hope someone murders you and your family fast.
Only thing worse than a kuffar is an apostate
A kuffar has more chance of seeing heaven than you

probably the first time when i saw a beheading video.
If this is islam i don't want to do anything with it

>and totally bogus set of stories
Sweetie if the bible is a bogus set of stories then the koran sure as shit is full of it too

>more violent

>a kuffar
kuffar is pluar , kafer is singular.

>wahhh im an ex muslim take me into your country pls europeans
fuck off

flag
serving the Serb interest

If heaven is filled with muslims than I'd rather burn in hell instead of living with muslims in heaven eternally.

I thought bosniaks were more "secular", but I was wrong, apparently. Unless you're joking, of course.

flag
i got bored
theres really no other reason for me other than i'm too lazy to practice. maybe it is true but until i pick up the koran, read, analyze it i'm just gonna stay agnostic

>getting conclusions from fucking Sup Forums
yes Bosniaks are basically the most secular muslims

>My dad would always talk about how Shia were scum who deserved to die
My uncle did the same thing. Whenever Shiites get killed on the news he’s like “this is the way it should be” ad “who cares” but then when non-Muslims start condemning Islam he will just say “those terrorists are not true Muslims because they are killing other Muslims” and “Muslims are the victims”. I am too scared to leave Islam though but I feel like I should. It is not good for my mental health and I admit I have treated my sister horribly. Told her not to become a doctor and stuff like that.

stfu paki I don't want to go to any european country, also, few years ago it was a dream for me but now Europe is more dangerous as Syria.
I just want to live in a nice place where there are no Muslims or Islam and brown people are welcomed.

Come to Brasil, faggot.

Now my sister has post-partum depression but four kids with another on the way. Uhh not good.

Be careful about the machete maniacs in your cunt, if you're not using a proxy.

Are Christians as violent as Muslims?

that's more a personal problem about you being a shit human being, than islam.

Nope, Christians are the least violent out of all religious people, along with atheist(even though atheism is not a religion). The crusade happen in defence of muslim invasion.

I'm Christian and I told my sister she's dead to me because she was with other men and she is not married. I dont ever talk to her or see her. Honour killing is probably the best part of Islam and I would definitely do that to her if we were living in a muslim country.
At least now I am glad for all the beatings I gave to her when we were younger.

*happened

No my whole family was messing with her mind because of Islam.

I think it's important to note that these guys were Nazis that had had children concentration camps.Please don't see all christians as such.

> thinks this is Muhammed
Turn off your proxy whit*id

happens. i know what you mean. some families can be hardcore muslims and enforce medieval values on their kids which can make them grow with depression. luckily i grew up in a family that was actually sensible and taught me islam from a mostly spiritual viewpoint, rather than the political viewpoint that most parents teach their kids in.

Repent.
I was a lost soul during my edgy teen years and I found Allah SWT during my time of confusion. These verses that touches my unwavering heart.
>Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
(Chapitre Al-Ankabuut, Verse 2, 29:2
>If good touches you, it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah, their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do. (Chapitre Ali Imran, Verse 20, 3:120)

Makes sense. One of my brothers used to talk about how honour killings should be more widespread. But I don’t talk to my family anymore so I don’t know how they’re doing or whatever.

hes probably a serb

This thread gives me some hope for the future in rational thinking. Think for yourself and be free. I hope you don't get killed for it and get to a safe place where you can live your life in peace.

Can confirm. Only ones that integrated really well.

My family are very political about Islam. They always tell me to go out in public to start debates with Christians or non-believers about Islam. They were also quite supportive of this child bride getting married in Australia because it showed her strong faith.

religious people are mental, wtf

are they iraqi by any chance?

Artim?

Noice story, btw is Islam popular in Montenegro? or is it just Albanian immigrants?

>Never was muslim

>still accused of being muslim

But Islam isn't a race guys...

I never said it was

That's Ali you retard, omg I'm glad you left Islam

t.s*rb

I didn't mean you. i was jsut commenting on how people who say ISLAM ISNT A RACE when they are being horrible to middle easterners how stupid they are

sorry my bad. i never recognized who's ali or muhammad since they don't have any drawings or artwork.

No
Like 15% of the country I think,We have one of the highest projected raise in Europe tho.We have way too many children desu,sometimes people know they can't support it and yet they make them.It makes me mad.Maybe there is something I missed,maybe Islam is not practised right in euro countries but its too late for me.I'm already gone.

>former Muslim

>Doesn't know who Ali is

I'm smelling bullshit

Figures, most albanians there are catholic

This is true. Bosniak actress was caught going to love hotel with Croat businessman and no one in Bosniak community gave a fuck religion wise. They were more angry because she uses rich businessmen to have progress in career.

>Christians are the least violent out of all religious people
Kek
And I'm not even about "muh crusades" because that was just regular campaign, but exterminating millions of native americans, abos and blacks sounds kinda violent

this

Ali has drawings and his drawings are pretty common, are you really an ex-muslim? Or just s*nni retardation as usual

Maybe just retarded ex-s*nni

dumbfuck i didn't say htat i don't know ali i said i can't recognise them by looking at a random picture on the internet. you islam defenders can only be butthurt about your religion since you don't have anything better to do

I'm Catholic and in school's history classes we were taught about Ali and separatism in Arabia.

>Maybe just retarded ex-s*nni

Literally have never met a sunni who doesn't who shias are and why they are diffrent from sunnis. Like christians that don't know what the catholic church is

>you islam defenders can only be butthurt about your religion since you don't have anything better to do

I have just told I am not muslim, seeing your angry response on being called out confirms my suspicion that you are proxy though.

I mean we didn't get too much into religion. Just that he was relative of Muhamed and wanted his own form of caliphate which conflicted with main followers of Muhamed.

Good for you guys. I imagine it'd take a lot of courage to cut off your family, but if they're stuck centuries behind the rest of us it's the only way forward.

>I just want to live in a nice place where there are no Muslims or Islam
A lot of places here are still like that
>and brown people are welcomed.
They aren't that's why those places are still nice.

Lol what a fucking retard

No we're not. He was not even mentioned in our books

Yes he was both in theology and history class.

That's the proof that you're pretty clueless about Islam yourself

I'm pretty unlucky to live in a religious backward shithole part of Indonesia so most people here don't know what the difference between 2 sects except the Islamic scholars

>but exterminating millions of native americans, abos and blacks sounds kinda violent
It usually wasn't done in the name of Christianity. Also, that was a long time ago and I'm guessing he means now.

Only in theology, in history there is no sign of him

ITT: LARPing schizos

When pakis rape,somalis steal, algerians chimping out they don't do it in the name of Islam either, but there is always one guy blame Islam for everything. They may use Islam for juatification tho, but again Islam belongs to a spectrum

You're the protestant who still uses the old testament, catholics dont do that.

imagine being a filthy mudslime
i'd kill myself

I want to kill myself too
Then I realized If I kill myself along with some other muslims with me it would help the world

You seem to deal with being a pole pretty well, I think you'd manage.

>United States of America
>Christian

Yeah. No.

would you become a hindu?

1. flag
2. converted to Greek Orthodox

you're my man Pajeet
proud of you

You would only radicalize muslims more against the supposed threat of secularism

>The crusade happen in defence of muslim invasion.

This is why I dislike exmuslims.

You remind me of those Jewish neo-nazis in Israel who beat Jews

Because they speak the truth?

No
Usually between the line of Agnostic-Christian Beliefs. I still belive there is a god but not like hinduism wehre you worship many different Gods or like Islam where If you don't follow his commands you die. I just want to belive in a real, loving God, and that's where I find Christianity good with me. Jesus is far more peaceful than Muhammad.

Thanks

>Islam is not a race

Yet Sikhs are constantly attacked because they're brown and have a beard.

being a Christian in a Muslim country must be very difficult, will they kill you?

>Yet Sikhs are constantly attacked because they're brown and have a beard.
Why are Amerimutts so retarded? How does this make a religion a race?