Reminder that this will happen in your lifetime

Will Europe be better off or worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119310/How-white-Europeans-arrived-5-000-years-ago-Mass-migration-southern-Russia-brought-new-technology-dairy-farming-continent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Military/Army/Main-battle-tanks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope that happens sooooo much. i just wanna see europoors squeal like pigs

>Wales, Scotland and the Black Sea become their own countries
No problem with that

Raping euro "men"...

did you know that Thailand has TIGERS?

>Implying Russians will nuke their ancestral homeland.

Russia wants to control Europe, not destroy it.

La creatura.....

slaver than you, hermandez

Yeeeeah...wont happen. If they get past the balkans id be surprised.

Why would Russia do something like that? Seriously, for what purpose?

nice propaganda, CIA

it's always the other way around

Yeah no. all European countries will get destroyed against Russia, except UK and France. They can take down Russia if they work together, but millions and millions of French and Brits will die in the process.

Pootin can suck meine Bratwurst.

half the balkans will join their side and be the spearhead to plow the alps
i will put bombs under your kindergatens and hospitals, airports and train stations, bridges and road junctions
you will be crippled before you can mobilize a tank and 10 men behind it
you dont know whats coming to you
or what sleeper cells are in your territory right now

>their ancestral homeland
excuse me but it's the other way around. modern europeans are descendants of proto-russians

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119310/How-white-Europeans-arrived-5-000-years-ago-Mass-migration-southern-Russia-brought-new-technology-dairy-farming-continent.html

Thank you Bosnia you are my greatest ally

Why would Slavs want to destroy their own homeland?

I would murder babies if Russia gave me the order

All Russians would like that but they don't have the capability

I would ironically convert to Islam and behave like a Chechen.

Russia active personnel: 1 million
EU active personnel : 2 million
Russia GDP: 1.3 trillion
EU GDP: 19 trillion

They could probably get into Ukraine, Belarus and such before getting BTFO

>5000 years ago
>"russians"
Why am I not surprised it's dailymail.

This. Throughout history dirty e*ropigs kept attacking us again and again but those filthy bastards have always failed to reach their goal.

el diablo...

what do the lines represent?

Absolutely worse.

In fact, if the West is doomed to be BORSCHT'D politically and militarily (is all the Slavphilia and admiration for everything primitive and barbaric about them among alt-right types the beginning of something awful?) it seems almost as terrible a fate as the West not surviving at all.

Picture a world in which the high civilization of the modern West is gone, replaced by crony Russian mobsters, "masculinists," cringey American kids LARPing as Russian Orthodox Christian warriors, and neo-Nazis rebranded as "identitarians."

It will at best have a sort of rustic charm, but really it'll be a fucking embarassment, and the West will be a wewuzzing sideshow to the industrious ant-people in Asia who will be most of the world economy. Sounds dreadful and yet disturbingly near.

accurate but Russians are the result of backmigration to Russia so in a sense he's right too

they represent the autism of the guy who made it

>Russians

Russia's NATO neighbours could probably hold them back on their own, with american support we 100% can. Add the rest of Europe and it's just comical.

Russia is held back by Vodka and Nigger (Slav) culture. If we want to live in peace forever, never change Russians.

>Russia's NATO neighbours could probably hold them back on their own, with american support we 100% can. Add the rest of Europe and it's just comical.

Poland may have a chance but you have got to be kidding me if you think that any of the baltic states or Ukraine or most of the Balkans could hold Russia back until the US forces arrived.

>until the US forces arrived
they are already there actually, including those who stay permanently

what’s really funny is that many of you genuinely believe this

I mean together, not individually. You would have a very large front in Europe and one in Asia. Yah, the Baltics wouldn't last long.

It will be bad for human civilization in general as war will destroy economies all over

even though we are all itching for another world war, admit it, it wont be good for any of us

Pic attached

I meant larger forces. What is there atm is not nearly enough.
>one in Asia
Against whom?

But I want a qt british bf to spread my legs for him. That's all I want in live :3

*life

>Russia is held back by Vodka and Nigger (Slav) culture
no, it's held back by mafia that consists of the russian government and oligarchs. what we need is the government being replaced by those who are 100% pro-american AND all the oligarchs being jailed. it sounds familiar but we do need democracy and cooperation with the West to stop being such a shithole.
as long as those criminals in the kremlin keep filling their pockets with the money they are stealing from us it won't happen unfortunately.
kremlinbots appear in 3, 2, 1..

There are some Russian adults who genuinely want this shit to happen. Never mind that it would destroy their country, they'd lose their own lives.
There's some strange force at work that makes some Russians aspire to empire-building.

Turkey duh.

Russia can't do anything against Europe unless China joins the fun. Take Germany, Poland and Ukraine and you already get a larger population than Russia, which excluding >Ukraine counts on better military equipment than Russia.
Not to mention that Europe depends heavily on Russian hydrocarbons and Russia depends in return on Euroshekels that buy their hydrocarbons.

Better desu

>war will destroy economies all over
Well you can't destroy something that is already fucked up beyond repair so.

youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4

I think we'll be fine

Implying they'd want to attack us.

I threw out shitty bait and got a nice reply.
Thank you!
Don't you fear that the 100% pro-American leadership would just install a new oligarchy? Natural resources attract oligarchs in any country.

If China joins it will be against Russia now with it. They are export dependent and Russia has that sparsely populated, resource rich eastern region.

It must be surreal to live in such a terrible country and yet have all these loser neckbeards in countries worth living telling you how based and great everything is.

You get a similar phenomenon here in Korea. Like 85% of the population dreams of emigration because of how stressful and miserable they are living here but Western anime avatar kek flag types won't shut up about how based Korea is for being East Aryan and homogenous. Some idiots even praise North Korea because muh purity

No one wants to attack you, but they are NATO members, so they will join a defensive war.

our oligarchs (former dem*crats) are 100% pro-american

/thread

burgers these days are mostly Enrique, Hernandez
tfw Meyheeco is burgers now, ey esey

they especially burgers are driving Mother Russia to this brother

Whoah brother, calm down

WTF ??!!!

good answer, soon brother, soon, Allah Akbar

agreed, Russia is made into an evil abomination but in reality they cant pull such shit

atleast someone else agrees

dont tell me you are not a girl, Mother Russia gives birth to MANLY sons, MANLY, or qt blonde 10/10 babes

Picture attached, Drumf has pushed us to this, that crazy whacko

Do you honestly think they will go to war only to attack the Caucasus again? During WWI it didn't go too well.

Aren't bosniaks muslim?

We will send our brave soldiers like pic related to bully you and enslave you for their private pleasure.

Well Georgia doesn't like you from what I heard, and besides, with the american navy controlling the black sea they could just do a naval invasion.

> phone isn't working again
kurwa

>Russia
Oh wow, I'm scared

Well, c'est la vie.

>Well Georgia doesn't like you from what I heard,
There is no way in hell the americans could convince the Georgians to invade. Not after what happened in '08.
>naval invasion
Possible but unless the EU-US coalition manages to defeat the Russian forces taht would no doubt occupy the Ukraine the coalition will have to perform a head-on attack on both the Crimea and the Russian Black Sea coast.

Are you kidding?
Russia - 22710 tanks
France - 527 tanks
UK - 227 tanks
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Military/Army/Main-battle-tanks

If Russia ever did this they would get rekt in the process and then split up into all the republics etc.

The merchants would make sure there would be no russia ever again.

This. We both don't need this.

tanks can't fly, user. they'll get destroyed way before they manage to reach france or especially the UK

>Possible but unless the EU-US coalition manages to defeat the Russian forces taht would no doubt occupy the Ukraine.
They could just invade Sochi or that general area.

>There is no way in hell the americans could convince the Georgians to invade. Not after what happened in '08.
You probably know more about it than me, but don't you think it would be the other way around? If I'm not mistaken Georgia already views Russia as a threat, and what better ocasion to secure their possition and take back their lands?

It's not 1941 any more Vasily

We have anti-aircraft weapon systems

We know.

> occupy Ukraine
That would leave the Baltic and Siberian fronts open, leaving an easy path to (already nuked) St. Petersburg and Moscow for NATO European forces stationed in the Baltics and an open field for American troops in Japan and Churkastan Republics to cut Russian communications across the country. Most of the fighting would be done in Ukraine, Belarus and southwest Russia, but Russia would have no hopes to win a conventional war. Russia needs a larger population, more allies and better industry to survive a Western attack. But Russian leaders know all this and a Russia-West conventional war is only possible in the minds of autists who have given too much money for Paradox DLCs.

>a few s400 and god knows if they work against modern jets

Tanks can even be destroyed by manpads from what I know. Even the Yemenis managed to destroy Saudi tanks, and Hezbollah destroyed Israeli tanks.

hey europoors stop projecting your wet dreams

Russia won't conquer France or the UK. They will probably reabsorb a lot of Eastern European countries, possibly up to Germany if we go full isolationist.

Can't say I see anything in modern Western society worth defending, but at the same time Russia is a total shithole, so idgaf who wins.

Saudis are comedy gold at warfare, that's why they hire Colombian and American mercenaries.

Would Russians even want to fight and die for the current government?

Russia could win against EU but not the US

BASED Russians nuking k*rds so we don't have to do it ourselves so that the whole world can cry.

More so than people of any western European nation

Europe is worthless at war without British BULLS to do your fighting. How could you ever think you could stand up to the SLAVIC MONGOL BULLS? One Russian man is worth two hundred of your wh*Toid sissy boys.

Russia can barely manage itself, how do you expect it would manage a continental invasion?

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact 2.0 this time Russia gets splitted edition when?

Russia really only need to control up to Poland and Romania to be secure enough with its borders.

But Poland is the ideal defence point, pushing past Poland puts Russia in a step in the wrong direction and makes their territory more vulnerable to a successful attack. As Russia has learnt from many wars, supply lines from Western Europe to Russia are very long and this applies in reverse, Russian supply lines to anywhere past Germany would be hilariously long and expensive to maintain.

Countries threatened by other countries are less likely to have agressive diplomacy. Even if they can help defeat said country they think the cost is too high. See Japan vs Soviet Union, it saw the Siberian front as too high risk

>That would leave the Baltic and Siberian fronts open
Russia has at least 3.5million troops ready(1mil active personnel + 2.5 million reservists). That's not counting the fact that most Russian males have spent a year or even two in the army and are familiar with the basics of weapon handling. That is more than enough to defend the Baltics, Eastern Ukraine and the Siberian region if any serious fighting happened there.
>already nuked
I'm sorry but if we bring nukes into the game then the entirety of Europe is already a fallout-tier wasteland.
>American troops in Japan
They will literaly land in the middle of nowhere. You have no idea how little infrastructure there is in the Far East.
>cut Russian communications across the country.
This is madness. What are they going to disrupt? The transsiberian railroad? Any sort of troops crossing the border would certainly be defeated before gaining any sort of a foothold.

>be european
>call russians subhuman
>try to genocide them over and over again
>get rekt every single time
>"w-w-we are victimz of russian agression, but it actually doesn't matter because we are s-stronger than russia"
pffffffffffffahahah

>Even if they can help defeat said country they think the cost is too high. See Japan vs Soviet Union, it saw the Siberian front as too high risk
This would possibly apply to Turkey, but not Georgia. It would depend on how threatened Turkey would feel, or how likely they think it is that NATO would win without their help. Anyway, the scenario of Russia invading a NATO country is almost impossible, so we can't predict that.
>Countries threatened by other countries are less likely to have agressive diplomacy.
On the countrary, why do you think Hitler attacked the SU?

gayropeans are a fucking joke

How would this happen? Yeah Russia has a big military but European countries combined is way bigger + NATO would come in very soon

Why didn't you post the casualties as well? Is it because The soviets lost almost twice as many men?
It seems their only advantage was numbers, an advantage witch Russia doesn't have.

>be IBERIAN BULL
>call russians wh*Teys
>try to genocide them 1 year after a civil war and with a large disadvantage
>destroy their boipuccis
>go back to SPAIN after showing some russian soyboys the power of the IBERIAN chad

>we and our nazi friends lost b-but muh k/d rate
pathetic

Not as pathetic as going on about past victories, especially since they were only won with superior numbers and not superior skill and especially since you don't have the number advantage you once had.

>invade russia
>try to genocide them
>get btfo
>"b-but they had more men"
sorry but it can't get more pathetic. shouldn't have invaded then. besides that, what you are saying not not even true lol

>couldn't conquer tiny portions of Ukraine
>conquers entire europe
lmoa

>220000 Italians
I think I found the problem

>sorry but it can't get more pathetic.
What? loosing a war to superior numbers?
You even lost to the Japanese before WW1, who had inferior numbers.
Besides, I don't hear anyone else besides russians being so proud of their military history, witch is very weird since the russian military isn't known for its quality, just for wining due to numbers.