Moving Thread

I know it's a bit of a strange topic, but can we have a moving thread? What I mean by that is we talk about the places we'd like to move to one day, and perhaps other anons who know about those places can chime in. Also discuss how to go about getting citizenship to various places around the world.

I'll start: I'd like to move somewhere cold and remote. At the moment my preferences are either for Finland or Québec, since I think it'd be cool to change language too. But those choices are mostly arbitrary and it's just a little daydream of mine. What about you user?

>inb4 some Russian says "Singapore"

One small bump, if it dies after this I'll let it be.

I always thought it'd be cool to move to somewhere warmer in the US, like Texas, Arizona, or Nevada. I'm in Michigan and winters can be terrible sometimes.

Other times I think "I've lived here all my life, I should enjoy the cold, sometimes it can be very cozy being snowed in." I reconsider moving even further north, like the Upper Peninsula.

In the end, I just don't know. Other than staying within the US.

I want to move somewhere, too.
I would like to get as off the grid / innawoods as possible somewhere in Europe. Language is the biggest barrier, along with settling on somewhere and getting residency there before Brexit.

Ideally warmer than the UK otherwise Scandinavia would be perfect. Iberia or Eastern Europe?

What are the ups and downs of living somewhere really cold?

Only good state with that climate is Colorado

Regarding the former. Just remember snow gets old pretty fast, could do with more rain though

tfw you dont get any snow anywhere

>ups
Snow is very beautiful, you get this cozy feeling being inside with the heater blasting, sipping on some hot chocolate with a blanket around you. Extra comfy if you're away from the city. Sledding/snowmobiling is also fun.

>downs
Too cold to walk anywhere, bike ride, can't just hang outside in your yard (or anywhere really), can't go to the beach, etc. Driving is HORRENDOUS more likely to get in car accidents, slippery, sometimes can't even leave your house, or your car won't start from cold.

>favourite weather here is when it goes below 0
>don't drive
>don't have friends or hobbies
>tend to stay indoors in my blanket
>like snow

A lot of people who live in cold places warn others about how shitty it is, but all I can see is my fantasyland. I'm sure it's a nightmare for anyone who actually wants to do stuff but I can't imagine anything comfier than having lots of pre-made food in the freezer and lots of tinned food ready when a blizzard hits and just wrapping up in my blanket for several days enjoying the view and isolation.

I'd like to move to somewhere cold, remote and dark. Where the people don't care about the world, and have no ambition to enter it. Also it's old and forgotten.

I'm thinking some injun place in the north of canada. There I'd read and drink and look at the nightsky.

I can see this being nice. That's why I mentioned sometimes I reconsider how much I hate the negatives of cold and really enjoy it sometimes. I'm learning to like it more.

Though every time I have to drive with shitty roads the hate comes back... ;_;

I want to move somewhere with a climate like the U.K. or Washington, where its gray and rainy most of the time. Not sure where

Can't you just be like that Norwegian guy from Youtube who goes ice swimming and drinking vodka all the time?

What places or countries in the world fit this description?

Places where Autumn can not happen

Where it is Impossible that the leaves change color and fall

Where it is impossible to have ice

Where Frost Is Impossible

Where it is impossible see Snow

Places where Winter can not happen

that temperatures fall below 60 ° F
and that they are warm and hot places all year round

Where is a first world country that respects my right to protect myself and my property?

I think the grey skies climate is pretty good since it's never too hot nor too cold so the weather doesn't really ever hold up your daily life too much.

Switzerland

>American education

Some place with nice females who like brown boys.

its a pasta you dumb fin

I also want to go to Quebec. Please help, what do I do?