Hey user, stacy said that u are a virgin, is she lying? i mean, you are above 20 years old...

>hey user, stacy said that u are a virgin, is she lying? i mean, you are above 20 years old... you can't be virgin at that age right?

what do you do

i rape the bearded faggot in front of them

This

Get out of my house

I miss being the popular kid at school life wasn't suppose to be this way I had a job when I was 16, I didn't plan for university but my life was looking back I was friends with all the guys and girls at school, woke up happy every morning and every afternoon got home from school and jumped on xbox 360 till it was time for bed played volleyball in the autumn and winter months and football in the spring and summer I was the perfect normie I guess life works in funny ways huh maybe this is revenge for making fun of people who were socially less standing then me well if it is you really showed me.... you really showed me....

I would say
>y-you too
and leave

Stacys vagina is way too flappy and loose. Its why she is angry and invents lies about me. Ignore her and dont tease her about what just said

I don't know any stacy. Now stop asking personal questions, cunts.

And still I'm the one paying for this dinner. So I'd rather be a virgin than a leech slut.

>Because virginity is precious and I wouldn't lose it to some random thot. And lets face it most of the women are thots, sluts. While I'm pure like an angel.

>"Did Chad cum inside you too sis? I hope loser user gives us lunch money even though we smell like Chad's cum today"
Face it user, you would still suck up and give them lunch money.

this is honestly my biggest fear
I'm turning 22 in a month and I always imagine that when I finally meet a girl she'll one day ask how many times I already had sex
I'm afraid that she'll laugh in my face and walk away when I say 0

Someone needs to save 2nd from the left from that crowd of sluts and sjws before they corrupt her.

>Wanna help me lose it? ;)
>They hop on my dick

>above 20 years old
Fucking spaniards. Your english is always bordering on fucking pathetic.

>Pic
Nice

Better than Aussie's

What could I say?

nothing

If it's weird to you why don't you help me out about that? That way you won't be embarrassed.

In really I'd probably say "y-you too."

>If it's weird to you why don't you help me out about that? That way you won't be embarrassed.
ewww no I'm not touching your small and creepy virgin dick
*the entire room errupts in laughter*

It has happened to me that a girl ask me if I have a gf and why, then I ask her if she wants to date me and she says no. Just reply "Don't ask questions you know the answer to, is not polite" and leave.

kill a bunch of roasties Y/N

Only true alpha itt

HEYA
DES RITE BRUDA
KILL DA WHITEYS

yes that me, and you?

Care to find out? ;)

>Not defusing the situation with flirtacious humour

Cmon lads, we are all gonna make it

And why are you taki taking an interest? Are you judophobe?

It's true. I am. Be easy on me

Look at her with pic related expression and say "looking at me, does it surprise you so much?"

>C-care to f-find out? ;_;
add poor volume control and slurring and you have my response