Do you love France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0SMj0xeis
youtube.com/watch?v=nituvFhUP6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I...

love

I like her.

Give me "1" place to go in France. I've already been to Rocamadour and Carcassonne

Fontainebleau.

it's ok

I love brown girls

Can someone give me a quick rundown on France?

Based brown girl poster

Yes. (^///^)

>DUDE RIGHTS LMAO

France is home to Astérix and Obélix

No

Oui, J'aime la France desu.

wow that's really cute

;_;

Proto-USA : old country with an ancient and rich history that was basically forged through all the ages of the world since the Roman Empire.
Used to be a powerful warmongering nation that rekted an indecent number of people and countries, and subsequently thought of itself as being the hottest shit in the world.
Now slowly decaying because the world it forged throught its rivalry with England has spawned stronger country bent on shadowing her.
Namely and ironically, France delivered what would become the next world's superpower to the world with the USA, and since it was an Anglo-born child, there is a sense of nostalgia of what could have been had France better understood the impact colonization would bring to the world.
A destiny not unlike that of Greece in relation to the Roman Empire.

cutest poilu

I also love them with all my heart

man i wish we were francophones instead of a*glos

It's not too late to adopt French culture and contribute to Macron's masterplan.

So do I, mon ami.
So do I.

FUCK england tbqh

The early Jeffersonians were, but the Federalists weren't

Yeah France is alright.

stop drawing France so feminine !!!

I want to have kids with a beautiful french blue eyed blonde girl!

Also vive le roi

the beautiful france girls 1% are the most beautful piece of art you cant encounter and are quite liberal too so enjoy while you can

Love France, the culture, the art, the food. What they are facing now in Europe is very sad. France is the best ally that the US has had throughout history.

The French helped in the American revolution at the founding of my country and we helped the French up to the Vietnam war when the French left.

I am sure that the French and the Americans will continue to support each other in the future

Fairly sure that image is meant to have a british flag
Thomas Jefferson was an Englishman
In his memoirs he saw himself as an English patriot and even writing to the British Parliament he said he was an Englishman

It would be suitable considering your population statistics

>bankrupts yourself
>USA literally turns their back on you immediately
>britain uses this oppertunity to consolidate all the power

ayy thanks, lmao

>The Anglos strike again.

biggest country of the EU, second most populated country in europe, good food, shitty people in the big cities, lots of tourists, lots of taxes too, french is hard to learn, paris is shit but at the same time awesome, countryside is shit but at the same time awesome, really centralized country, parisian mindset and way of life stepping in provinces, can be really hot in summer, snowy in massif central, alpes and franche comté, lots of enjoyables places, fauna can change a lot from the different parts of the country

I love their stink and the rats running on the streets (or inside the hotels). It's like visiting Europe AND India at the same time, a real bargain!

I WANT A FRENCH GF AAAAAAA

are you anons a ouiaboos?

ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIE

Willst du meine Freundin sein?

lmao rekt

Gerne.

Dange

anyone else hype for Girls und Panzer: French edition?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0SMj0xeis

There can be only one white flag

>he's mad

I love how they have committed atrocities(arguably worse) like the anglos have and seem to have gotten away with it completely.

>seem to have gotten away with it completely
Nigger post, but not surprising because coming from a nigger country.
everyday arabs deal drug, rape, murder, steal "but they are only poor boys we colonized them"meme even if it ended 50 years ago. Same with Africa, Africains ask us to give them money, take care of their water/food/electricity supply and at the same time local politicians blame us for "colonizing" their country when only their corruption make them poor like they are. tons of country were colonised, they are doing fine now.

Why did you pull out of Tunisia?
My ancestors had to flee back to France when the Arabs came.

Wait,that's literally a children song that we have hahah

youtube.com/watch?v=nituvFhUP6w

The fucking nigger monkey

i don't
they just draw very good

Don't ask me why, Decolonisation was a mistake, Africans literally beg to be recolonised when we send soldiers in mission there.

julie maroh is a literal tumblrite and I hate her art

>one chance in life and be born on the family side which went over the Rhein instead of the one who stayed in Paris
How is life in France?

Are you shitting on the Bande Dessinée culture ?

Well idk it depends. It's okay, it depends on what matter, but I grew really tired of the general atmosphere, I'm a huge asiaboo.

>but I grew really tired of the general atmosphere
Why is that?

My friend recently got married to a French guy and they have a baby and live here. I met the guy twice. Very nice guy.

My only problem with French people is that they are too polite and civilized, and i am just a cunt. It's too bothersome to have to pretend i am civilized when im clearly not.

pls no homosex thx

France has been for a decade and more now a diminishing power. French traditional pessimism fuelled with the economical crisis and stagnation made everybody so pessimistic and sour.
Macron changed things recently and gave new hopes to a part of the population. But while he already did a lot, he need to do a lot more to change this, and I think some things already can't be changed.

Don’t worry France, we will protect you.

I love france

Do you want to find love in France?

on contrary
no matter how shit a country is, like yours,
it's worth saving if it has great bande dessinée artists

I-I'm scared

I really dislike how your language sounds to the ear but I'm learning it anyway.

S-salut!

>I really dislike how your language sounds to the ear
Vraiment ? :(

It's ok, I guess.

I don't know mon ami. Female speakers sound ok but from the common French stereotype and in some movies I've seen the language isn't really the nicest sounding. Maybe I'm biased from media .

>t. anglo who can't handle rrrrr's

AAAAAAAAAAAAH YOUR WORDS DON'T SOUND THE SAME AS HOW YOU SPELL THEM

Doesn't work that way in English either.

True, but I think it happens more so in French.
Also gendered language is hurting my brain.

Yes true

Don’t be scared, mon ami
Embrace our friendship.

>gendered language is hurting my brain
Pretty sure I get that wrong every sentence I say. 75% of the time it doesn't matter, and the times when it does are the cases you learn straight away.

Well, it still makes me happy that you're learning our language. Like very happy.

Oh alright then. I'm a little reassured then.
Your're welcome user. I needed a hobby besides browsing the internet when I got home from work.

>I needed a hobby besides browsing the internet when I got home from work.
I know that feeling. I'm learning Japanese as a hobby too.

Sound's nice desu.