Can someone explain the rivalry between nordic countries? Why do they all hate Sweden?

Can someone explain the rivalry between nordic countries? Why do they all hate Sweden?

it just a banter

On the other hand, our hate toward am*rican subhumans is real and unironical

Sweden was the dominant power in the region since at least the 1400s and basically kicked everyone's shit in.

We have fought wars against each other since the dawn of our countries.
The rivalry lives on.
And since Sweden was the "big dog" throughout our history we get the hate.

jealousy

>and basically kicked everyone's shit in
TRUTH

>Why do they all hate Sweden?
Because pic related is basically Sweden.

Why dont you unite into one country? You have the same level of wealth, the same economic system and similar cultures

There was talk about a scandinavian union after WW2 but it fell apart since the european union was formed.

Because sweden cucked all of them.

They take left politics and ideals to the extreme. Victimhood, self-hatred, virtue signalling, naivety.

They are unwilling to criticize aspects of other cultures that could destroy their society. The way things are going there will be little of value left for their descendants.

Based Icelander

Sweden is fucked up that's why.
You read the news, see people on the street and shit's nuts.
But you can't say anything. Even mention the idea that immigration or refugees are bad and just like that you get stamped as a racist.

The idea of being politically correct has taken over completely.

Which is why I'm moving soon.
I hope you don't mind a Swede in your country, I'm coming soon and ain't leaving.

Move out of the city faggot, sweden is still great if you're not an urbanite.

Don't live in a city.

Swedes are the lowest scum on earth. At first they invade lands that aren't their own (pic related) and later proceed to claim the original inhabitants are oustsiders and mongoloids. Then they spent hundreds of years thieving and destroying things. However, they were so pathetic they were outdone by the norwegians and danes in even this. In the World Wars they cowardly didn't fight at all and proceeded to try, but fail as is usual to the swede, purge "inferior races" (original inhabitants of Sweden). Finally, in the recent times they seem to have realized what sub"humans" they are, and seem to be trying their hardest to breed themselves out. Unfortunately, the swede isn't someone to do a quiet suicide, but insists on forcing the people around to join him in his madness. In fact, the race of swedes is even proud of this fact, and claims it is doing the other races a favor by making them kill themselves. A sure sign of the inability of the swede to realize not all are as wretched as he is.

Success breeds jealousy

Might makes right.

You should've been more populous and strong in order to avoid getting cucked but you weren't so it's only right and the natural order of things.

Same with Russia, they won the winter war thus they deserve Karelia. Stop being weak and whiny and maybe you deserve something else than cock in your boibutt

It's bad in your town too?

Good luck in Iceland and hopefully it remains European

>but it fell apart since the european union was formed

you know what I dont like americans

Best post I've seen in months

What those with victim complex don't understand is that might truly makes right and their whining/butthurt is a mere symptom of weakness

Because Sweden is the biggest and richest. Easy.

Well said.

i'm going to hide this thread now and pretend i never saw this post you mutt :-)

Just banter mate.

noice

whiny binns BTFO

Wh*Teoids BTFO'D
Black men are strongest and deserve all white wimminz.

its more like banter between norway and sweden. we dont have the same relationship with denmark for some reason. dunno about how serious the rivalry between sweden and denmark is tho