Why is Angola so developed?

40 years ago they left a brutal war against Portugal and fell into communist hands but today they are more first world than many European shitholes...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/worlds-most-expensive-cities-hong-kong-zurich-tokyo-singapore-new-york-a7800671.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are even starting to go to space, and Europeans are killed by muslims and raped...

it's a communications sat they bought from the russians, all they do is operate it....

>My white as is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire

Oil money that they are actually using well instead of getting dutch disease'd

fun fact: most angolans speak portuguese as a first language. they are brazil 2.0 except for the kicking out the whites and gommunism.

They are actually accepting whites (manly portuguese) and chinese

it's actually a tragedy. they could have used that oil money to develop infrastructure in the entire country, or maybe try to diversify the national economy. instead they chose to build some nice memescrapers in the capital. I wonder what will happen to their little mini-dubai once we stop using fossil fuels. whatever happens, the angolan people will take the blunt of the damage.

well, maybe now they are.

back in the day the only whites they liked were cubans. all the white porras ended up going back to portugal or running corner shops in germiston.

Angola is less developed than war-torn Syria

>MY WHITE ASS IN ON FIRE

how many subsaharan countries are above it?

A few
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

>the only whites they liked were cubans

oil and being an overpriced shithole

Luanda is the most expensive city in the world
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/worlds-most-expensive-cities-hong-kong-zurich-tokyo-singapore-new-york-a7800671.html

Angola is less developed that literally ever single European country.

>portugal is as developed as russia

Any european country is better than angola

But Moldova-Ukraine tier economically

Sure.

>Tokyo
>expensive
When will this meme stop? Everything is cheap and it's great if you aren't a fan of strawberries and grapes.

You're less developed I would say

Cool meme edit

BASED
A
S
E
D

stop editing maps portugal

there was a small mistake in your map
I took the liberty of fixing it

>Italy wealthier than Germany
didn't see that coming

>meme
>literally taken from an actual survey

Because this map is bullshit that's why

>thirdworldtugal

It's because Germans are much more likely rent instead of owning property.

WE WUZ RICH AND SHIEEET

It isnĀ“t bulshit, go read the report, ecofin randsource

So is India

Yeah, Greece richer than Germany or Finland. Sure fucking thing Moor.

Read what its there mongrel, wealth per adult, they count assets, greeks for example have houses (it's almost a tradition) to buy vacation house) that's wealth,go read by yourself, or just look to the regression low iq shitskin

We have houses too, actually more so than Greeks. Just admit that your little report is utter bullshit.

>poormany still coping

You don't know what median means, do you?

I know what it means and it doesn't make your data less retarded.

You know what it means, yet you make statements like
>Yeah, Greece richer than Germany or Finland.
Sure lad.

No matter what shitty reports you cherry pick, you will always be eastern Europe tier. And you didn't even have communism.

I didn't even post that report you retard. Now go learn what a median is so you don't embarass yourself next time.

Let's laught on your inferiority complex, or just lack of notion

The only eastern european country with higher nominal GDP per capita than Portugal is Slovenia

>2011

Nominal is not an indicator of wealth. These countries dont use the USD

I don't even have to edit the maps, Portugal is just real shit

>2017

Why are you crying so much achmed?

So developed by what standards? Sub-saharan standards? Not even that lmao.

They're poor and underdeveloped af. Their elites leech all the oil and diamond money and tell the people to hold a grudge against their former Portuguese slavemasters. Angola is a joke.

Angola has one super-rich city, but that is it. There is massive wealth inequality, most angolans actually live worse of than the poor in neighbooring countries.

Angola is super expensive yet very poor, the country doesn't produce anything so they have to import everything!

>american see skyscraper
>immediately thinks it's first world

Fucking BASED
Proud of my homeland