Why do shitholes have so few names? In russia, 50% of the population is either Vladimir, Sergey or Nikita

Why do shitholes have so few names? In russia, 50% of the population is either Vladimir, Sergey or Nikita.

In muslim countries everyone is either Muhammed ahmed or abdul

Why don't shitholes have variety in names?

When white girls wear those shirts, they want Asian men

Mohammed is the most common name because you name your firstborn Mohammed according to Islamic law. God forbid you draw the prophet, but go ahead name every child that.
No idea about Russia though. I guess they're common like John or Michael or Paul in the States.

Canada have huge names variety among whites.

wrong, they want MED men

>Asian men
no such thing

Because in Russia the first name represents their ethnic groups. The Sergeys, Vladimirs and Igors are the real Russians while the Ruslans, Arturs, Timurs, Rustams and Rinats are the race mixed Soviet trash. So they can't be creative with their name since it was a Muslim turning atheist thing to have globalized Westernized names.

we have different names, you're just too stuck on stereotypes. i dont mind it though, it's funny to watch.

doesnt happen in Russia

Do you have any statistics to back that up or did you pull that out of your ass?

cmon Pekka

>tfw I don't personally know any Pekkas
It's not even that common. Something like Mikko would be better stereotypical Finnish name.

Russians make up about one 25% of permanent residents here. If you would add Ukrainians and Belarussians then about 30%. Yet the 5 most commonplace male names and 7 women's names are Russian. Some names can sometimes overlap like Andrei or Anna, but it can´t really explain why there are 12299 people named Aleksandr while only 6650 are named Andres which is the most common Estonian name.

A fair trade, I do say.

>Sirje
>Tiiu
>Ülle
>Ene
>Maie
>Piret
>Merike
Wow, Estonian girl names are fucking shit

>Tiit

lel

Okay Gerhardine

Seriously who the fuck names their daughter Ülle or Ene. At least Russian names like Valentina or Yulia sound feminine

Almost nobody. Many languages have weird old people names that only grandparents have. My grandfather was named Tiit and grandmother Eha, yet I don´t know of anyone my age who has such a name. But at least we have names to choose from. It would be pretty sad if you could only choose from 10 different names.

>Jaanus
wut

>Almost nobody
But according to that chart they're amongst the top names for Estonians girls

Our population is quite old. The average age of Ülles is 54 and for Ene, it is 59.

That's quite interesting actually, do you have stats for the other female names?

My country is a shithole and we have all kinds of names, combining italians with spanish names.

>Male is a female name
lawl

It´s Maie

shit. you're right

drops from kek to normal

What's your name?

fake news
also the country of USA would disprove your point

dude like every European country's most common name is John or some regional version of it. gr8 b8

with like 10-15% muslims, how is it possible that there aren't any mohammeds on the top list.
what do tatars and other muslims name their kids?

That's just data for Moscow. probably doesnt include all illegals

low creativity