twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arousal

that's literally impossible unless he is rich

what am I supposed to feel? it's just a couple

Well, that's the way life is

You can tell he uses a ThinkPad.

>implying she's his gf

It's probably his sister or something.

That just motivated me in a way you can't imagine, I'm going to get a gf this year I promise

cute...i feel more alone now

>implying european girls are gold diggers

2018 is the year of the gf.

easy on crepes bonvivant

it's over already, i am too dumb and too ugly to have a girlfriend, natural selection

That's nice to see happy couples.

I'm poor and fat and yet I have an older gf who's pretty, thin, well-educated, supports me financially and buys me stuff like consoles etc.

I used to be a fat fuck and I couldn't get a girlfriend even if I tried.

Then I started working my ass off at the gym, now I have a flat stomach, strong arms and toned legs but I still can't get a girlfriend.

Shit is unfair.
Truth is that you have to be lucky.
Hard work means nothing.

its gross but quite cute because he managed to get a cute gf

Or you have to talk to girls and not be a sperg. It could just be that. Maybe you shouldn't see getting a gf as "hard work" and just be a cool dude to hang out with.

Nothing

Underrated post

Makes me want to kill. That guy is disgusting and repulsive, what is wrong with her.

>my day is ruined

Saw this on the plane today aswell. Some fatass retarded slav-looking guy sat with a THICC qt3.14 gf who kissed him and hugged on him. It wasn't just a golddigger, she was clearly into him.

>here is a people who is below 99% compulsive

how did you get the file name to be blank?

UI'd kill them boiith

cool dude here, can confirm
Just treat women like they're regular people, not like they're a woodworking project. This isn't the Sims, you don't level up your friendship until you unlock the relationship tier, or whatever. Imagine a dude like you: If you wouldn't want to hang out with that guy, why the fuck would someone decide to spend as much time as possible with them? I mean, bee yourself :^) but also look at yourself and at least attempt to see yourself as others would. If you don't like you, do something about it. You're malleable that way.

What's being 'cool' anyway?

Act like you don't care, don't give in too much of yourself, don't overthink it etc

good for him. im happy that despite being really fat he can actually land a girlfriend.

seen legless fugly dudes with girlfriends, nothing too strange tbqhwyf

>Just treat women like they're regular people
That could be a wrong approach, because if you trat a woman as a guy/friend there's no sexual tension and then she friendzones you.

azleast he is not black desu

And she is your mom, yeah, we all visit her from time to time.

don't try to put this into their heads

kek

jealousy is stupid

you can get a gf even if you're fat and ugly just stop being boring and autistic

eh, good for them

but I'm literally so boring that I even have trouble thinking of how to respond on this site

I'm just wondering how ugly am i to not have a GF if even fatties are getting them

>stop being boring and autistic
what if I literally am autistic?

you might have an issue with social anxiety, work on it. trust me, even the most stupid and meaningful little talk with a girl is a chance to get between her legs. just don't overthink it and keep the conversation fluid and funny.

do you really think lack of being entertaining is what is holding back from a hot gf

you can be a lil bit autistic and girls can find it cute and funny as long as you don't give awkward vibes

>you might have an issue with social anxiety
>might
I think its mostly lack of career

>as long as you don't give awkward vibes
I have no idea if I do and no subtle way of finding out

meaningless*

don't listen to him

ooh ooh ah ah

Do int and r9k just mirror each other?

Reminds me of what a unlovable piece of shit I am.

Makes me want to kill myself

there's less misogyny and slightly more earnest effort to fix our issues here

ok buenos tips pero... do you have a gf? uhhh fag

>>implying european girls are gold diggers
they are

why would they? they're not poor, they all got good life standards, makes no sense at all to date a fat or old disgusting guy for money

Girls can have a fat fetish too, it's extremely rare, but some women just like fatties

i do, but that's nothing to be proud of, all you guys can get gfs baka, i used to be shy as fuck too but that was 7 years ago. just learn how to talk with girls AND people in general. make friends, go out do normal stuff. your limits are merely mental

People aren't just satisfied with a food and a roof you monkey. If your people ever get to that point, the same thing will happen. People always want more and more.

there's no hope for you if you're autistic. I'm being honest here. not giving false hopes like those two above

My sides

My reaction is that if you faggots gave yourselves a chance you too could get gfs. You've already killed your own confidence.

I have no strong feeling one way or the other.

luxuries are more alluring that necessaties for greedy people

Body language says she does not like to him.
And why the fuck it is filmed ?

to kiss him

youtube.com/watch?v=DJzgTZ68g9g

lol these people are autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=bKiocK59EBY

i saw this stream he dropped something on the floor
you cancer

What the fuck is happening here? Really can't understand autists. What is the punchline here?

>2018 is the year of gf
Yeah sure

twitch dot tv/gamesdonequick

happening right now

Where can I take this test

This

Give sauce

Rate me boys
idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php

what did i mean by this

100% CRAZY

lel why u sad lol

nice same

difference betwixt schizoid and skitztype?

hmmmmm

white pig and slut :-)

get on my leve-
fuck

Russia bringing the bants yet again

weird

Fug

>this is now a personality tests thread

Mutahar makes my dick hard.

all i see are two nerds at what is probably a gaming convention or MLP convention

Siempre hay un roto para un descocido

Besides, 90% of getting a girl is giving her attention. Make yourself a suitor for long enough and she'll at least stop seeing you as ugly - is you are an autist that is

it never will be the year of the gf

r-rate me int

I have bad news for you...

Well then

Yeah yeah

>105 questions
tl:dr

Doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary to me

6 months of my life is useless getting /fit/