Why are Germanics such squareheaded subhumans?

Why are Germanics such squareheaded subhumans?

She is polish

Wrong, you subhuman. It was g*Rmanics that were called squareheads in the New World.

why do you hate your brother

don't EVER respond to me again, squarehead subhuman

Breeding with Poles

polish lego head ebin

>"If you ever watched Deadwood, Germanic and Nordic settlers from Scandinavia and Central Europe were frequently called "squareheads." A little research reveals this was actually a common derogatory slur back then. Apparently, Anglo Americans thought they had very square features in comparison to themselves. Looking at this pic, I can see where they got this opinion."

right back at ya, wannabe nordic subhuman

What the fuck is this face haha !! She must be the creator of spongebob

>implying p*lish women dont get wet for the GERMAN warrior

she is CELTOID. look at the cranial volume

>GERMAN warrior
no such thing. not even your own women get wet at your sight anymore lmao.

KARA BOGA, you wh*Te subhuman

Looks like a average polish girl.....cuck

She must be like president or something

>implying HUGE GERMAN SQUARE COCKS arent pleasuring women better than small round p*lish peepees

Rather have a bulky square head than be a weak-jawed weirdly shaped anglo

look how germans really think I meant them when I said "Germanics"

you're as germanic as fucking albanians lmao. now piss of cretins, i want actual germanics ITT

that's because the brits are the most MED northern europeans with elegant, long heads and seeing the average g*rmanic lego type of head freaked them out

Korean genes

>German bant

Looks polish

Looks like she's suffering from an allergic reaction, rather than being ridiculously square-faced.

literally a pole. slavs are known for having square faces while nordics/celts are known for more noble elongated face

You absolutely destroyed that meme

finally someone who's actually germanic, unlike g*Rman mutt trash ITT.

but you're wrong my friend

thanks for the info my polish friend. my guess is there is some variation along class lines and regionally. but elongated skull has been a classic definition of the nordic phenotype. however i've never been to germany but i would imagine there is more alpine (square) admixture there. but the nordic race has given the germans and the east baltids their phenotypical characteristics and distinguished them from the slav, the med, and the jew

i would date her

would hunt aliums with

the average balto-finn looks closer to the average northern slav than the average scandinavian so i'm not sure what you're on about. though it's better to speak of "northeast europe" irrespective of linguistics, the general area of highest mesolithic survival and lowest neolithic intrusion which scandinavians aren't part of

of course, at least your kids wouldn't be chinlets

la tablilla impĂ­a...

we're mixed with germanics since fuck knows how long and the "northern slav" looks like us because that's where finnics rolled over to euro lands leaving behind a RICH genepool trace

it's more like you all share a common genepool, irrespective of current linguistic affiliations, that has been shaped by various common events including the finnic migration to the west (but my definition includes areas like northern poland as well that don't seem particularly affected by that, though affected by the baltic expansion)

there seems to be some "germanic" admixture in the northern slavic speaking area too, judging by Y-DNA, although that's obviously due to later events. in finland it might even date back to proto-germanic times

t. ancienT greek

h-hes fast