When 1st worlders complain about their life

>when 1st worlders complain about their life

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/03/robin-williams-disintegrating-before-suicide-widow-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>YOUR PROBLEMS AREN'T REAL PROBLEMS

*throws banana*

>when you assume that all people living in developed countries have it easy

1st worlder problems:
>tfw no gf
>tfw brown people looked at me strange
>tfw too cold

Basically

We have more sophisticated ambitions, build a Brazilian a sturdy tire swing and he's set for life.

>the people here aren't my friends
>people of a color I dislike exist
>no girl wants to date me
>i'm not a millonaire
>it's 0.5 c° too hot
>i have it so hard boo hoo

even if you're the 0.001% you can still be depressed to the point of suicide.

literally the only problems I ever here wh*Toids here complain about, even the "poor" ones

i'm literally freezing over here desu

>tfw no gf
This problem is fundamental. Without a love in your life, you just devolve into a nihilistic asshole. It's terrible.
>tfw brown people looked at me strange
The lack of community in this multicultural hellhole is real. I feel like I can't even communicate with many people because cultural differences. It's isolating, bad for the mind.
>tfw too cold
Can't complain about the cold because I live in California.

There's a reason why suicide rates are so high in the first world.

brown and black americans don't have problems too

>leh-terally freezing over
>with my comfy blanket
>low work hours
>perfect healthcare in case I get sick
>every room with heaters installed on the walls

>I won't use plural correctly because I'm using my inferiority complex as an excuse for being lazy.

*their lives

tfw no gf

Nigger zones here are third world tier, murder rates comparable to Africa and Iraq. It's like a risky zoo driving down one. Never been to a spic zone because I live too far north, but I assume it's the same.

All of this is caused because you're emotionally and cognitively deficient. Not having a romantic relationship and being shit at communicating with different people is entirely your fault.

Try being unable to go to work because of riots and dealing with inflation, eh?

After seeing the income threads here I can confirm that the people that complain the most are coming from the middle class but pretend to be poorfags

My parents dont love, they just throw money at me so I leave them alone. You wouldnt understand.

>haha getting a girlfriend is just about how you communicate, looks don't matter! Just be yourself bro :)

>low work hours
i'm a neet
>perfect healthcare in case I get sick
i'm never sick so it goes unused
>every room with heaters installed on the walls
the thermostat refuses to heat above 17C for some reason, so it's fucking cold in here

You know they do it troll 3rd worlders?

What ambitions? have the people here are lazy, kissless, virgin neets.

Try this
Im actually envious of you, luxury and easy life makes everything feel shallow, you dont know how lucky you are, you can endure the hardships of a real life and live it to the fullest

NIKO IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>There's a reason why suicide rates are so high in the first world.

Stop this stupid.

Making up excuses for being a failure does not erase your problem :^)

Put on a sweater you fucking worm

See what I mean? Read they say this shit just to piss you off.

>just excuses bro :)

then get money for plastic surgery you absolute mongoloid
>b-b-but I'm too shit to hold a well-paying job!
learn useful skills and make connections
if you're literally incapable of this you truly are retarded and lazy

>Put on a sweater you fucking worm

He should put on two sweaters, but wear one of them ironically.

You're right. But chances are you're an average looking guy thinking you can get women that are 8/10s. Go for average or below average looking women.

I have a job and money but I don't wanna look like the bog brothers when I'm old

>i'm going to live a sad life now so I can live a slightly less sad life many years later

Even in a wealthy country tfw when no gf hurts.

But this problem is widespread in the first world. Is it just a coincidence that the first world has the highest rates of autism? A coincidence that the US has the highest proportion of people on anti-depressants? Living in the first world causes people a lot of mental problems.

pussy

look at robin williams, he had it all and he committed suicide anyway

just how bad is your deal in Brazil?

he was the ultimate pussy.

if you are rich and depressed you can always escape your life, and move to a poorer place and make new friends. people will like you there because you will be exotic and well educated.

if you are poor and depresed you can only kys.

Imagine the shittiest part of urban Britain, except the chavs have machineguns and there's thousands of them. Now make that a country.

he had some weird dementia
theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/03/robin-williams-disintegrating-before-suicide-widow-says

Didnt Robin Williams an hero because his wife was looting him for everything he had?

Made me spit out my drink

>Imagine the shittiest part of urban Britain
still better than our villas and favelas.

obviously not all of Brazil is like that though is it

> literally live in the Arctic
> kissles virgin
> very slim and look girly
> gets harrased by chads and drunkards
> make $200/month
> people around are simple-minded and only intrested in drinking
I can't even leave this place. If only I could afford a plain ticket to practically anywhere.

we have room

I have no life.

B-But Fins hate Russians.

you speak english. how hard would it be to get a travel visa? you can literally walk across the border to europe and work. i mean probably not but you get the idea

>> very slim and look girly

If you make posts like that youi'll just invite the fag anime posters.

>use the technology 1st worlders made and graciously allow you to use to complain about 1st worlders
Know your place, scum.

I read these posts all the time here. probably tens per day. always believe them with 100% conviction as well lol

> how hard would it be to get a travel visa?
Doable, but living expences in Europe are nigh impossible for me to handle.
> you can literally walk across the border to europe and work
Impossible because I would need a working permit and a working visa. Working permits are only issued to non-EU residents if they are highly skilled, which I am not because the only skill I have is English proficiency. But I was looking towards 3rd world Asian countries, like Vietnam.
Well, I don't mind cuz I watch anime from time to time myself. I'm so ronery, so at least the thought of having something in common with somebody on the internet is heartwarming.

>Bernd
Raaaaaauuuuussss hier!